Official Prediction Thread

Vote now

poll-maker.com/poll1855046xA6f44F18-50

This fight is fixed.

Mayweather put his $100million down on himself to lose and is going to throw the fight to make a billion.

Fuck off with your spam

How many times have you posted it this hour?

Kys

this. I know the black man is going to beat that wh*te boi very badly so it has to be fixed.

>being such a casual you think anyone could get away with that.

>being such a casual you think that professional system gamers couldn't and don't get away with that
>in the most crooked sports betting sport of all

>"Mr Mayweather you seem to have made a billion dollars this month could you account for this please?"

>"Hurrrrr Mr. Criminal you seem to have evidence of your activities conveniently out here in plain sight through official avenues could you explain that please?"

bump

is it going to kill mma when connor loses?

>what is proxy fund management

you really think someone pulling off a massive conspiracy like this would be retarded enough to put the money under his name? lmao it's unrealistic for a lot of reasons but not because they're going to run and audit him immediately after the fight, and find his fucking savings account exploded

god damn man, making a fucking leaf look smart

Conor will win. All it takes is for one punch to land at any single point in the entire fight. Mayweather's never fought anyone that's as unique as Conor; this guy has power that Floyd, or anyone else in combat sports history, can come close to matching. He would literally murder Mayweather in 3 seconds flat in any type of real fight.

Conor's also already destroyed the UFC, a much more physically demanding and harder sport than boxing. He will have the stamina advantage and age advantage over old man Floyd.

regardless Conor has already won by getting the fight in the first place. He's made a right mug out of the sport of boxing, you played right into his hands and gave him exactly what he wanted; money. He's played you like a fiddle and is about to destroy your sport once and for all.

No it'll just show what a joke boxing has become when mayweather wins by decision again.

I want Conor to win, I am in his corner all the way.

But let's be honest - he might just get KO'd in the first round. He's never boxed before. And he's facing a guy who's never been defeated, even by every single top boxer in his division.

Pacquiao couldn't beat him, Canelo couldn't do it... so why do we think that a guy who is literally having his first professional boxing bout EVER can do it?

I hope that's wrong though, I hope Conor smacks him in the fucking jaw - I hope Floyd's old ass gets beat to a pulp.

It's gonna be mayweather by decision and everyone is gonna be arguing for weeks

JESUS CHRIST CAN WE STOP THE ENDLESS THREADS

YOU HAVE A GENERAL, YOU HAVE AN ENTIRE BOARD DEDICATED TO SHIT LIKE THIS, IT WAS MADE LITERALLY FOR NIGHTS LIKE TONIGHT

FUCK OFF OVER THERE AND STOP SHITTING UP MY SP!

Go watch soccer. Fag.

What board?

/bant/

Nigger don't insult my fucking sport

>muh generals
neck yourself faggot you are everything that is wrong with this board

Floyd will win easily. It's not going to go the distance.

Fuck Ireland, team USA all the way.

There is no way Floyd wins by KO. You're acting like Connor doesn't know anything about boxing when he's a striker in the UFC and uses a lot of boxing.

Either Mayweather wins by decision or McGregor KOs him in the second round. Either way boxing stays the joke it is.

*BOOM*

Head off the canvas

"And the NEW king of boxing..."

>generals

Thanks for ruining Sup Forums

This, but I think they got tired of Mayweather and his jackass behavior so they're going to crown Mcgregor the next big thing for both sides.

So where are the streams going to be at so I can watch McGregor get his ass beat

Yeah because McGregor never has acts like a jackass

Me too thanks