This is my gf, the best thing that happened to Sup Forums

This is my gf, the best thing that happened to Sup Forums

Say something nice about her!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQHPYelqr0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd fuck you if I were the same race as you. What a pretty woman, great singer too.

My gf can beat up your gf.

>adds ambient vocal effect
>sings about boyfriends and hurt feelings
>plucks guitar slowly during live shows
>grabs mic with both hands and sings

wew lad

She surely enjoys the thought of her bf showing her around like some kind of trophy.

god-tier accuracy, every woman with a guitar who doesn't shred on youtube for attention

Thanks...I guess,weirdo

Doubt it

Well ain't you a negative fellow huh
I'm promoting her in a way, not showing her off as trophy. All women are queens, user. Respect them and their talent.

Also what makes you think I am (male)?

How are you promoting her by posting photos? And, you know, 90% of people on here are male, so it's not a far fetched assumption.

Unless you provide me with proof that 90% of the community in here is (male), I have on reason to believe you.
>How are you promoting her by posting photos?
You can easily find her with that, she's already popular enough, newfriend.

What's the band called?

there have been a couple of surveys over the last years, you know? promoting isn't very promising on here too, you noticed the sharethreads?

Nice try. :^)

Too slow
Never look away from your target

I think it’s clear who has the superior gf now.

You won this battle user, but not the war.
But only because my gf loves Paramore

Checked

That's not readable

>let's rip off an already trash Weezer song but add preachy lyrics and a boring melody

I feel bad for OP. These threads are really sad and embarrassing

I'll pretend I understood your message.
Buy her album user, cheers

Sure

too many girls watching k-on lately it seems

>k-on
Literally what?

youtube.com/watch?v=PQHPYelqr0E
If she feels the need to rip off this garbage to get people to listen to her music it is a testament to how talentless she is

>mu is now a place for shitty indie bands to post boring pics
well it was fun while it lasted

The only regrette I have is I actually went and listened to this shitty wannabe Tappi Tipparass Garbage.

it's an anime about cute girls forming a band

>If she feels the need to rip off this garbage to get people to listen to her music it is a testament to how talentless she is
Well now I know you're retarded, just like half of the rest of the board. This band has nothing in common with my talented gf, sound is completely different, melody not even close, lyrics? Neither.
Get back to your cave faggot and stop spreading misinformation

why bother making this thread then?

Hahaha you know she ripped off the riff and are now trying to defend her

Because the other half is not a piece of shit cancer faggot cunt nigglet scumbag trash like yourself
And will actually listen to her music and discover a great talent, or they already listen to her and want to share their love for the band.

She looks like a funny hybrid of a few of my exes. I like her kind of head shape, feminine shaped eyes, and big 'funny' mouth. Great shaped legs too.

>Hahaha
Ok faggot, got no reason to discuss with someone who average IQ is below 95

>self-proclaimed punk band
>uses words like nigglet

>one person has an average iq

Try again

I'm actually laughing in public right now. Tell me again how she didn't rip them off

i wont though, wouldnt want to annoy your massive fanbase itt

The socks are a sexy touch to her ensemble tho. Google otm.

To be fair, you're the retard here. Why would you make a thread promoting the music of your gf on fucking Sup Forums? At least you should've made a thread like "hey guys I found this and it's pretty good", instead of... you know, "hey guys listen to my gf's music plz".

I'm not the one making false accusations, you are supposed to provide a comparison which shows the non existent rip off.
It's common sense baka