Why does America try to forget about the 9/11 jumpers?

Why does America try to forget about the 9/11 jumpers?

Why doesn't anyone ask how the towers turned to dust and blow off into the wind?

Why would you jump from a burning building?

I don't think anyone forgot about them

>Why does America try to forget about the 9/11 jumpers?
Because they didnt win gold medals

I try to forget about New York in its entirety

They did help set the record for the world's most successful Jenga game, though.

>Why does America try to forget about the 9/11 jumpers?

>Implying most of the American people even care about 9/11 present day

most fell though

Because it's spooky. Also, it show the treacherous cruelty of the attack. Fucking kikes and Arabs. Atomic bombing of the Middle East when?

Only 3 blocks

Because apparently niggers, spics, and fags are more important of an issue

- Panic, or
- Choosing instant death from terminal thump over searing pain of burning w/no escape

i live here and i try to do the same, also try to forget commiefornia

Yeah New York was pretty tight up until 2001 ever since then it's been on a decline.

Overrated city. It's all about LA anyways. It may be Mexico City 2.0 but at least it aint fagged up like NY

Who do you know that isn't aware of them at least? Maybe a young kid who wasn't alive then/was a baby. The average adult knows about them.

Do you expect us to occupy every waking hour with thoughts of them?

>home of Hollywood
>in Commiefornia
>not "fagged up"

You're kidding.

NYC vs LA is just like asking would you rather have niggers or spics?

which do you prefer?

Exactly.

Fuck the coasts.

Because suicide is considered shameful and a sin in most religions, including Christianity. It didn't help the narrative of the brave, righteous Christian American that they were using to drum up nationalistic fervor in support of a war on the middle east to dwell on those who had chosen to end their lives in the face of a more horrific death.

too bad i live on long island :(

Come home to the mountain west, white man

i once saw a pic with a guy who had a large tattoo of the burning towers while bodies were flying