China must get better on human rights before Canada will sign a trade deal: Trudeau

Where were you when you realized Trudeau was more redpilled than Harper? Harper bent over for the Chinese while being """cautious""" about a few thousand refugees (let's not forget that Trudeau brought only 15k more than what Harper promised to bring over). You know why? Because Harper knows people with an IQ under 120 will have a greater emotional response to a picture of a hijab.

Trudeau knows that the real threat is across the Pacific. Trudeau has also worked on improving relations with Russia. Again, that's something else Harper fucked up.

>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wants to establish closer relations with China but, citing human rights and governance concerns, won’t rush into a free trade agreement with the superpower.

>“I don’t think an FTA is something to rush,” Trudeau said when asked if he hopes to strike a trade deal prior to the end of his first term in 2019.

>He said he has constantly raised human rights issues in meetings with his Chinese counterparts, as well as express concerns about consular cases such as the detention of Canadian Kevin Garratt for allegedly spying while in China.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/china-must-get-better-on-human-rights-before-canada-will-sign-a-trade-deal-trudeau

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Fujimori
cbc.ca/news/politics/dion-foreign-policy-russia-1.3510941
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why not a deal with Africa? Did they go on strike again ?

Gravel production keeps getting held up

Hey newsflash leaf, China doesn't give a shit about the west anymore.

Why do you think every commodity price is dropping like a rock? There's no demand because China isn't importing anymore.

Good knowing you for your failures Weedman, you better hope the Chinese don't feel the loss of face and decide to have you iced from all their butthurt.

May there be brigades of South Africian firemen bulls in the afterlife for you.

>Chinese don't feel the loss of face

China doesn't give a fuck about Canada anymore.

The only thing relevant about Canada is Chinese rich businessmen using their housing market to hedge inflation.

China gives a fuck about loss of face more than anything. Canada or not they'll feel the asshurt suddenly if something as small as a tiny island were to somehow make them feel like they lost face.

Well I'm sure the Chinese conquest of Vancouver will make up for it

turning down trade deals because of muh human rights? He's still as retarded as ever, Canadians could have gotten cheap chinese shit but nope as always communists prevent goods from flowing

That just means we'll never have a trade deal or Trudeau will just quietly sign one anyway. China doesn't even care about it's own children, Canada isn't going to intimidate them into doing jack shit

It doesn't even make consistent sense, Trudeau has been doing deals with the Saudis despite their HR record

>Canadians could have gotten cheap chinese shit

Yes destroy your domestic industry even more silly Gweilo

>domestic industry
what industry?

the only one we had got burnt down in the fire remember

cheap chinese shit = smartphones and computer parts etc , there won't be an IT industry in canada for another 100 years but thanks to trudeau we can go back to playing with mudblocks again.

its cause he only answers to his overlords, they've always been against BRICS which is why ops thread is retarded. Trudeau is nothing but a puppet

That's what you get for electing a SJW
feels before real

>"human rights"
discarded
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Fujimori
This guy's "crime against humanity" was killing commie rebels.

Is Trudeau secretly a red pilled reincarnation of Alexander the Great and playing 4-D chess manipulating the SJW usefull idiots to his cause this whole time?

hmm, makes you think

weed really makes you stupid.. time to stop :(

Not sure what the angle was on that documentary but it was very interesting

this feminism bullshit has become a religion and leaders are exploiting it
he might as well have said that china is impious
his over the top feminism bullshit makes me suspect that hes very cynical and just exploits retarded canadians

this, entirely this.

the selective moral outrage is such bullshit. Either you're pro-H.R. for all countries, or you're not at all. This selectivity is virtue signalling.

Daily reminder that the Chinese population of Canada keeps the Muslim and Black populations in check and that's why blacks and muslims of Canada are the loudest dissenters of Chinese influence.

I walked on Spadina yesterday and some nog had chained his bicycle to some spot near some Asian lady's store's entrance, and she was yelling at him on the side of the road for blocking her entrance. The black guy was trying to put on a tough persona (against an old lady? cmon bro) and telling her "so watchu gon do?" "yee so what you don't own me!" and being completely rude because she had a right to tell him to fuck off with his bike. She yelled at him saying "shame on you" "you don't do this!" and overall it was a funny experience because the black guy was getting absolutely emasculated. Most people on the sidewalk were laughing/smiling and I had a big grin on my face as well.

God bless those Chinese folk for not putting up with shitskin antics. As long as they stay in their China towns and only stink up those areas of the city, I'm totally ok with them.

Really makes you think. Most of the shit he does is completely pointless symbolism.

It's because Trudeau is a PM for blacks and Muslims. That's where his loyalties lie.

Get back to me when he even acknowledges the housing bubble, social services abuse or the chinese only parts of BC. THEN you can say he's actually treating china as some kind of threat.

This is just another example of Trudeau saying something progressive to get more brownie points despite the country metaphorically and literally burning down under his leadership

I always assumed that Trudeau looked Mediterranean
Does he have some French wog anecstry ?

I always assumed that Trudeau looked Mediterranean
Does he have some French wog ancestry ?

>yfw trudeau comes out as a truly redpilled leader who lied to make all the degenerates bring out their true colours and kills them off

They won't rest until the land they "claimed to own from 5000 years ago is taken back. After all, Native Americans are just Chinese colonists according to People's Daily and the whites are illegal immigrants who have taken land from China, those filthy subhuman inferior """""whites""""" ("Chinese true whites, Europeans are dark skinned filth") with body hair.

that image show how desilusional germanics are

trudeau is a germanic and not related to med people

he is mostly germanic

look at the pic again, different features, nose, eyes, lips

>Trudeau has been doing deals with the Saudis despite their HR record

If you want to be more honest, you'd say "Trudeau hasn't cancelled previously agreed deals with the Saudis".

The deal was originally signed by Harper.

>Gives lipservice about not 'rushing into' a FTA with China
Why the fuck would we want a FTA with China at all? The fact that he's even considering such a thing just goes to show how much of a cuckold he is

>Trudeau brought only 15k more than what Harper promised to bring over
>promised
Harper promised to bring in refugees to satiate the retarded leftists of Toronto. Under his government not a single invader entered Canada.

>Trudeau has also worked on improving relations with Russia.
Citation fucking needed. Trudeau has been just as much of a asshole to Russia as Oboabo is being.

tl:dr:fucking gas yourself you self hating communist faggot

>Under his government not a single invader entered Canada.

So far, not a single invader has entered Canada under Trudeau, either.

>Citation fucking needed.

>"Canada's severing of ties with Russia had no positive consequences for anyone," said [Trudeau's Foreign Minister], "not for Canadians, not for the Russian people, not for Ukraine and not for global security."

>"Canada must stop being essentially the only one practicing an empty chair policy with Russia, because by doing so, we are only punishing ourselves."

cbc.ca/news/politics/dion-foreign-policy-russia-1.3510941

Why are you a retard? Don't answer, just meditate on it.

>So far, not a single invader has entered Canada under Trudeau, either.
I have an Armenian friend who's uncle (who lived in Lebanon, and was never under threat of war) managed to claim refugee status. If a fucking Christian Armenian Lebanese can claim refugee status I have no doubts in my mind that Ibn al-Jihadi has also

>Guy gives a speech at a university
>this means that Trudeau has improved relations with Russia
Even if that's the liberals policy, it hasn't been enacted yet.

>Why are you a retard
Because only a retard would even consider staying in this shithole of a 'country' while weedman is at the helm.

Also only a retard would even bother to discuss with someone as certifiably braindead as you

Trade deals are unneeded, China ill just keep buying properties until the whole country is owned by them.

WE

*mounts dog eagerly*

Yeah he's a real tough-guy.

/thread
Leafs btfo

I'm sure if they're big enough to dance around taiwan they can live with not claiming every single piece of land in north america.

>I admire China's basic dictatorship
--JT. This is simply politics bro. I am Based NDP

What film is that?

>I have no doubts in my mind that Ibn al-Jihadi has also

"I have no doubts" = I don't have proof, but I feel it in my gut.

>Because only a retard would even consider staying in this shithole of a 'country' while weedman is at the helm.
If you're going to leave Canada because Trudeau has been PM for less than a year, then you probably didn't contribute much to our country, anyway. And feel free to leave the thread while you're at it. Nobody is forcing you to stay in this country or this thread.

Its called "Empire of Dust" and can be seen on youtube

>will cancel trade deals
>Chinese still allowed to buy all property on west coast, driving Canadians further inland

Alexander was a flaming homo AND a badass, though. Jewdough has none of the latter that I can tell, though I would be pleasantly surprised if it turned out he was just rusing the world and decides one day to reveal his power level in some tangible way.

What 2016 year is it again?

Still better than American "women'

>know for a fact that the refugee screening process is shit
>this faggot literally goes full Russia
Where is proofs? I think some sort of validation is in order

> you probably didn't contribute much to our country
By virtue of not voting liberal, I've contributed more than 80% of my 'countrymen

We need to send niggers to china

honestly good on him
but i doubt he has the foresight to know what this will do to Canada and how to deal with it