Musical productivity/creativity linked to madness? is madness just spirituality. is this what being based is...

musical productivity/creativity linked to madness? is madness just spirituality. is this what being based is? this is my bf. is he perceived as insane? because to me he makes sense youtu.be/QOv26-WHAgA

studies show that grass increases creativity from 8 to 11 percent

clarity is better than being stoned and then having to deal with memory issues etc. that's my preference, my bf is clear and i am with that now. but everyone is different in how their system reacts, to each his/her own

>this is my bf.
u gay?

i am a bi female

8 to 11 TIMES dumb white boi

he's kinda cute i must admit

he is, yes. i very much think so. and he is very articulate and intelligent and compassionate and funny and cool and i love him

so, posting him on mu is not the best idea then

i couldn't care less if people tear him apart here, if that's what you're applying. i also see people appreciating the music so it's all just in fun. he won't post here because he does not believe in that kind of promotion. i like this site though. i came here because other people were posting our video

Isn't that the guy dating lauren marybery

no but my landlord says he looks like him lol. justin long. and everywhere we go someone says he looks like jimmy fallon.

either way, i'd jump his bones

this is some bullshit wack science

How much does it cost to get this kind of promotion?

lol in what way is this promotion? i am his girlfriend posting on a knitting board. i put a simple question here, we're just talking shit and having fun. this ain't promotion, dummy

So do people actually listen to his music or is it just the same few people that keep making these threads? Never seen him being talked outside of Sup Forums.
The one song with the nsfw music video sounded okay but that sort of cold and detached atmosphere isn't my thing.

it's streamed a lot on spotify and he's got a film deal but it's not well-known i don't think really, there are interviews over the years but it is really lots of streaing now and fan mail and not a lot online discussion. there's some hardcore shitposting here and i have a stalker who i've had to change my number for because of the nsfw video, and a few photographers i worked with got threats from the mu stalker, and it cost me a model job for a magazine. but then he got some police in his shit and he mellowed out but still posts here. so now i post here sometimes too, but only because it's just so silly how people on this site see him. i get banned constantly just for posting one thread with the cover that has the bra. i just like to interact because he won't do this at all and like i said, he's my bf and i love him so i am a fangirl and want to know if people think he's nuts or like him like i do, sue me. i'm young and a girl, whateva

Ok, thanks for clearing things up. I myself don't view him as insane or anything, i mean that's just how creative people usually are. I know a bunch of artists especially in the visual arts who are way stranger than he is and it's all cool.

lol

yes, he has beliefs that are weird but they're healthy, he is very joyful to be around so i don't mind believing in spiritual stuff that is 'out there' because it's not negative in any way.

who?

justin schlong

what?

i like a little facial hair, this is cuter

What's funny is this dude has to sign off on all this bullshit.

yeah his gf can't think for herself? he doesn't even know i'm using this site. you so silly. are you so out of touch with human beings and lost in conspiracy and paranoia you can't just accept people act for themselves. every time i post here people like you say the nuttiest shit. what do you think, i'm a bot?

They really should use bots, they're cheaper.

girlfriends are free they just require love, you freakazoid.

tell your boyfriend to stop shilling his boring ambient music on Sup Forums

i can't stop that stalker guy but look the alternative is he is sending me death threats and finding my phone number and actually calling people i work with so with that in check he has to indulge other deranged fantasies about me being mkultra. my bf doesn't post here, he thinks this is a site you have to sign up for with your name and shit like reddit and he won't use it

if he posts the music it's just to bait you into a reply and then it goes off the rails into mkultra and how we are satanists and stuff, so my advice is if you see bengalfuel ambient album posts here just ignore them COMPLETELY, don't give him anything

DUDE

WEED

and?

NEVER do this.