So let me get this straight

You hate this movie because they're black but somehow you're not racist?

This cognitive dissonance is staggering.

0/10

This is terrible bait, r/shitredditsays leaves

i hate all Oscar bait movies t-b-h

Not an argument.

It's called double think, user, and you better get used to it now that Donald Hitler is in charge.

Who said I wasn't racist?

I can't stand the face of the bitch on the right. Her face is literally memes, the other two bitches look average but the right bitch has such a MEME face

>5chin
>not racist
are you retarded?

I'm actually enlightened by my racism.

WE

Who is th audience for this film? the poster and trailers convey zero drama. The average movie goer doesn't want to watch a film about women doing math calculations with forced racial "drama". All the black people will be watching fences or moonlight.

>MMMMHMMMM WE GOIN 2 SPACE IM TALKIN DOWNTOWN HONEY
Really makes me ponder

This. I am a hardcore racist. I've never seen this movie, but I'm not going to because I'm not subjugating myself to the black agenda.

Freeing the slaves was a mistake. Shut your nigger mouth.

Liberals and feminists

I don't get the controversy behind this film, it's general knowledge that chimps worked at nasa.

You got it wrong nigga, the left one and the middle one look like huge bitches but you could probably have a beer with the right one

Terrible bait, but anyway: Im black and hate this forced diversity shit that's going on these. This racial-guilt thing is getting ridiculous; I love racist humor and now people are afraid to make black jokes in front of me. Also, fuck niggers. No not all blacks are niggchimps

Reminder that this is what the lady this movie is based on actually looks like. Not very "diverse" in my opinion.

Gonna be another miss sloane, only a small amount of people will watch this(black women).

>black washing
>"b-b-but it's not racist if black people do it!"

The Jews are really doubling down on their white guilt narrative

That's her picture on wiki, looks pretty black to me.

She doesn't look black at all. I'll bet her father was probably half black and had a white mother.

I don't hate the movie "because they're black." I don't want to see the movie because it looks like schmaltzy, pandering awards bait.

There are good, interesting stories about black people, there are good movies about black people, it's dishonest to pretend this shit is interesting just to pat yourself on the back for "tolerance." You shouldn't have to pretend to like crappy, bland art just to prove you're not a racist.

And for whatever it's worth - the director is white, his Bill Murray movie was boring, hacky awards bait just like this is, and this film is an obvious attempt to cash in on the #OscarsSoWhite backlash. This isn't activism, it's commercial entertainment marketed to activists.

Because I don't like affirmative action agenda-driven movies. How about you produce some actual art or just a fun ride with black people in it then I'm in. Show some fucking merit.

Why won't Hollywood make films about black people like booker t. Washington. Why do they always shove this over dramatized bullshit down our throat

YEEEEAH, SUCKUH

what hell? she clearly has blue eyes, straight hair and light skin

that's not black AT ALL

>breh, I'm 1/8 black!!

This is literally WE WUZ. According to the 1 drop rule she's not white, but she's not fucking black either

Because y'all white crackas be white washing history.

I was wondering which version of the one drop rule we would be using in this case. Thanks for clearing that up.

Look at the pictures of her next to Obama. She's lighter skinned but so is the actress playing her. She's definitely got coon in her, but she's not full on ape.

The woman on the right looks like she was stretched out in photoshop.

I don't hate it because they're black, I hate it because it's about sassy black women struggling in the evil white man's world. The trailer was obnoxious

Is this true?

really changes your perspective doesn't it..

what is this movie about?

The entire Apollo 11 mission was orchestrated by 3 black women, but it was covered up because of sexism and racism.

and did that actually happen?
i'm not american and i don't give a shit about the NASA

Yep, who couldve known that all it took to solve the rocket fuel problem was to blender up three gigaboos..incredible!

Bait but I'll take it.
I can guarantee you this movie is going to flop. It has an awful target audience (young blacks/women). 20th Century Fox probably knows it's going to flop, but they don't care because the budget's only $25 million and making a diverse film with female leads makes them look cultured and progressive.
That's why I'm mad. They're throwing money out the window so they can look good.

black scientists

why do so many tards not understand that modern marvels require a combined effort of a multitude of people. it's hard to make a good movie that highlights more than a few individuals, so it makes it hard to grasp the whole picture. the baiting is getting tiring. go watch a documentary instead if you want faggots

Is this accurate?

Obviously not you fucking retard. Lots of former nazi scientists and german jews contributed a good amount.

This is what she looked like when she was young. Blacks frequently turn paler with advanced age (as do humans in general). This isn't really an argument, all 3 people here are known to be black

Can one of you triggered Sup Forumsbeards sum up for me what events in this film are historically inaccurate?

She has white features so she's not black.

>Who is th audience for this film?

Guilty liberal cucks and BLM chimps that want more movies about "MUH HERITAGE".

>I don't get the controversy behind this film

It contains blatant historical revisionism.

Witnessed. Arrest OP for thoughtcrime

Not racist. Id gladly fuck this shit out of the two niggers. Not the fat one. Would love to eat their assholes and let them fart on my tongue.

But I would never watch this lib shit we wiz nasa and shit film.

Never

>based on the untold true story
SURE

and was Apollo 13 completely 100% historically accurate?

What's inaccurate about it?

>Blacks frequently turn paler with advanced age
Yeah, nah they don't turn white as they grow older mate.

So are you saying these pictures are two separate people and she wasn't black? I don't get your argument.

What?

Id do her math if you know what i mean.

>So are you saying these pictures are two separate people
You are saying that. I'm saying that maybe due to the light in the picture it gives the impression that she is black.

>Hidden Figures dramatizes a different social tragedy: the Jim Crow–era segregation that once was in effect at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. But Hidden Figures aims for a more conventional celebration. It honors the Southern black female mathematicians whose calculations were essential to readying the space program.
>Director Theodore Melfi sets up a parallel to the climactic shot in Philip Kaufman’s The Right Stuff , in which the Mercury astronauts walked abreast, with rhythmic deliberation, toward the camera and their own heroism. Here, Octavia Spencer, Taraji P. Henson, and Janelle Monáe lead their co-workers from the “Colored Computers” department through the hallway toward equality, and they march forward.
>No one had measured for progress as the NASA prepared for the computer age, and another good metaphor shows a doorway being enlarged for the mammoth in-coming IBM computers. Hidden Figures isn’t a ground-, ceiling-, door-, or wall-breaking movie, but it entertains through its cast’s charm. Spencer eases into the matriarch role with comic toughness. Henson, recently of the trashy TV series Empire, finally plays a human being who takes some personal responsibility. Monáe lends sass to social determination.
>While Hidden Figures doesn’t address the issues of intelligence and gender roles with the depth and ingenuity of Akeelah and the Bee, the filmmakers avoid sanctimony and show no sense of entitlement. Their approach to history is on a human scale, so that the scene where Henson enters the sanctum of white mathematicians and sits alone, with no one talking to her, becomes emblematic of “progress” among the enlightened class. (But the running gag of Henson’s trekking outside for lavatory breaks doesn’t work. The accompanying song “I don’t want a free ride / I’m just sick and tired of running” is pseudo-soulful grandstanding.)

>from the “Colored Computers” department through the hallway toward equality, and they march forward
>accompanying song “I don’t want a free ride / I’m just sick and tired of running”

Wow, you Americans really straight up worship Africans, huh?

No

Shakespear wrote his own work, if they want to criticise him they could bring up the fact he just wrote propoganda for the time.

Please tell me this is actually in the movie

There are colored pictures of her as young with clear white skin

Wow, I did not expect him to like it, might actually pirate it now

WE WUZ BLACK N SHEEIT

WE WUZ SCIENTISTS N INTELLECTUALS N SHEEEEEEEIT

>work as a human calculator
>somehow you're instrumental to the space flight effort

eh

This is the only thing that bothers me.

Do fucking liberals even realize how many ppl worked at the space program?. None of them getting a movie.

But now they are rewriting history to make it seem these 3 women were the key to the space program.
Oscar bait is oscar bait.

>Based on an untold true story
So it's not true, AND itd not a story?

That's a white lady though