Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CU7qmOjsvxw
youtu.be/lcJ8mCS5BN8
youtube.com/watch?v=xUC3zHVrGr8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jfl_2A-MfmY
youtube.com/watch?v=geCXKT0hhdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Favorite fem fighter?

South London bros. New Cross born and bred here.

Or are you filthy students gentrifying muh city?

Floyd TKO in the 7th. Check em.

Is Mayweather McGregor going to start like at midnight PST?

HOW MANY BONGS LEFT

McGregor 5th round ko. These digits will confirm

Do you think they would let me in to Rich's funeral? How much would it cost?

im not watching the fight

midnight EST

F

If digits McGregor dies tonight.

Piano man fits great with this heem thread, it really gives you a thought on what these "sports" are about

Why didn't Josh Samman pull guard on the heroin?

Dana is actually Conor's #1 fan

youtube.com/watch?v=CU7qmOjsvxw

Who's your favorite Girl Collection girl?

Boxing dies tonight

Are you wearing your reebok fight kit right now faggot?

Are you implying other sports don't have steroid use?

FOUR SCOOPS
O
U
R

he couldn't even finish paulie though in like 12 rounds

Everyone congratulate Ronda and Travis now or I will heem you all

why wouldnt he be, dude always delivers a hype performance win or lose

fuckin golden goose for the goofs

when is he gonna fight Schaub? Heard these two have beef

you can call travis whatever you want but he's had ronda sit on his face and that's more than anyone here will ever achieve

Boxing evolves tonight.

i bought some reebok shorts and underwear for like 10 bucks at a tjmax

pretty good quality t.b.h., would never pay retail

we'd all agree it's your mum

how many americans do you think are claiming to be irish and waving the flag etc because MUH HERITAGE

I got too hyped lads.

There's just no way Mcgregor wins. Mayweather has been doing it too long he knows too much. He will read every move mcgregor makes from a mile away. He will be playing with him in there.

I genuinely feel like we are witnessing true greatness. Something that only comes around once in a lifetime. Ali, Gretzky, etc. Those people had detractors as well but people just couldn't wrap their heads around what they were seeing until years later were they are now universally accepted as being icons. Im happy that i will be remembered on the right side of history. McGregor is an icon, he transcends boundaries, he tears down walls meant to defy him of his goals. No mountain is too tall, no ocean is to wide. I learned 4 years ago to stop doubting this man.

You will learn tonight.

40% of white americans claim irish ancestry, but if you go out right now 9/10 whitebois had an irish great grandmother

Embedded
youtu.be/lcJ8mCS5BN8
youtu.be/lcJ8mCS5BN8

you will all eet yur wurds!

Better than being a nigger

>all these blog posts
>implying anyone cares about your opinion
shut the fuck up already

fight me irl

I agree. You won't be remembered though.

>give me attention I need attention noww

dont ever @ me again you reindeer eating savage

What can I say? Another day at work, another early morning. But, you know, I've got a tremendous team, they do a tremendous job I take my hat off to them. It's just another day and like I said before, I'm truly blessed to be part of the money team. This morning I ordered off the Subway breakfast menu, I got on my Fossil watch, I'm looking young, fly, flashy, it's nothing for a 5 figure worker like me. But you know, the great thing about TMT is that, you don't have to be rich, just rich at heart. Hard work. Dedication. The Money Team, it's a movement and I tip my hat to everyone, I'm truly blessed and thankful. Thank you.

Added to the collage lol

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

what time do you guys reckon the main fight will start? Around 9 PST?

At least my blog has substance to it

TMT FOR LIFE

Inb4 Mcgoober gets lowest buy rate for a modern Mayweather fight
UFC dies tonight, consider this mercy, manhumpers

You mad there Sven?

it's over boys

kavanaugh said they will walkout 8pm local time

Gonna be a short life senpai

you fags have been posting this non stop and yet no dubs

checkem

what if conor mauls him over all 12 rounds and wins the decision? will vegas collapse?

Goobfags on suicide watch after tonight

>THE STATE OF HEEM AFTER TONIGHT

You know, like I said before, at the end of the day, it's a process, and I dedicated myself to the sport of boxing. I dedicated myself to my craft. To the sport of boxing. 19 years a world champion. You know, I'm truly blessed. My team, they did a tremendous job, you know, Al Haymon, I gotta thank Al Haymon, my uncle Roger, my father, they did a tremendous job. I gotta thank God.

Like I said before, the Money Team is a movement, and Mayweather Promotions are the past, present and future of boxing. When you talk boxing, you talking Floyd Mayweather. Conor Magrayga? That's his name right? Maygrega? name carries no weight. He doesn't sell PPV. Come back to me when you make $250 Million in the sport of boxing in one night. Like I said before, it's a process, and the Money Team is going on to better things.

Hard work and dedication, I'm truly blessed, thank you!

>t. found out what MMA was two weeks ago

Would be a win for vegas. Id bet more money is on mcgregor ko than win anyway

There's really no chance of that happening. The only way McGregor wins is if he gets lucky enough to catch Mayweather with one huge punch right to the head. Or if Mayweather breaks an arm. Rocky Balboa had better odds of beating Apollo Creed than McGregor does of beating Mayweather.

youtube.com/watch?v=xUC3zHVrGr8
Playing this the whole day already cant wait for money to show once again why he is the greatest ever TMT

Conor will knock him down in the 1st and KO him stiff in the 2nd. These consecutive numbers will confirm.

i wouldnt be surprised if floyd helped conor get his own pseduo-mma promotion off the ground

they can talk all teh public shit they want but at the end of the day conor is helping him nab a 400 million payday

Can't wait for the avalanche of APOLOGIZE threads tonight when Cunner McGoober gets knocked the fuck out

what kind of faggot are you? I bet you are the same cuck who post the Brian Ortega pictures...
Disgrace to my country!

This is all cool, inspiring and all until you realize his opponent is Floyd Fucking Mayweather. jr. MMA casuals have no idea how accomplished Mayweather actually is.

Have you seen McGregor's boxing style? Nope, because no one has. Conor will win from that alone.

wtf I love the money team now?

Be careful

Nice shop faggot

so would it be allowed in boxing to jump towards your opponennt and come down with a punch to their face ?

Hi, I live in a third-world shithole. Where can I watch this live for free online? Thanks.

>There's really no chance of that happening
That's the point of a "what if" statement, you stupid fucking burger

thanks?

delusional

>c-c-cuck
This all you losers got to say?

>Have you seen McGregor's boxing style?
Yes watched him sparring Chris Van Heerden. Looked like he didn't know what he was doing.

you should read up on the rules of boxing before the fight. it will allow you to enjoy the fight at a much higher level

Where to watch this live online?

www.goodstreams.exe

Is there a better boxing coach than james luhrsen?

Looks like he does to me...

youtube.com/watch?v=Jfl_2A-MfmY

ufc.tv
boxing.com

I have actually done boxing myself before, I just never asked myself that question. so instead of being condescending maybe you couldve just answered me since you clearly know the answer here ?

Mayweather will probably win,but it's not 100%. All it takes is one mistake in boxing.

49-1

Conor will probably win,but it's not 100%. All it takes is one mistake in boxing.

He doesn't know what he's doing:

youtube.com/watch?v=geCXKT0hhdI

What time is the actual fight between Conor and Floyd?