youtube.com/watch?v=-sIwMeLBALY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who's your favorite female fighter?

fat

thicc

box is going down

hot

this should be /heembox/

boxing comes second after tonight. we'll switch it around after the fight.

You guys do know Connor doesn't really hit hard right? He gets TKOs not KOs because he's good at making his strikes come unexpectedly. And when is opponents drop he takes advantage by doing a little bit of ground and pound and winning the fight because MMA doesn't have a 10 count. Floyd has been trained since the age of six to watch hands and never be caught surprised. Connor is not knocking him out I'm telling you now

Also look at Conor's body at the weigh ins. He had a terrible cut. He looked much better at that weight at UFC 205

she is hot as fuck but how can she be a professional fighter ? way too much unnecessary weight, she could easily drop 10-20 pounds and fight in a lighter weightclass.

/box/ is the A-side.

MMAnlets standing around with their pockets turned inside out, begging for crumbs from their boxing masters.

She beat Gabi Garcia my man

Holy shit is that sticky real
The absolute state of Sup Forums

you can't fool anybody. such wasted effort.

the facts speak for themselves. Conor has knockout power.

we all cant wait till Conor shuts your lying mouths tonight.

i like it

but i also like seeing what mma vs boxing fans think

Yes Conor's power is a bit of a myth that people have just bought into for no real reason.
He wins through accumulation of a beatdown, he's not a power fighter for shit. I think the Aldo fight might have started the meme, but that was half Aldo half Conor really

I do really want Conor to win though

it is

Put alot of money on Mcgregor, if he loses then im moving to Ireland and opening a liberal gay swedish mosque.

Conor has fought against much tougher opponents in the octagon, pic related

nah. after tonight you wont even feel comfortable posting here. youll be grateful we even include you at all.

>tfw no THICC ebony queen who would beat up people for you

What a joke, I swear that board is all underage or newfags

Vile.

>boxheem
such autism should not be possible

You a faggot or something?

rich pinata?

indeed

At the end of the day, like I said before, it's just another day at the office. They all say that, and all 49 came up short.

last numero is how many rounds the fight lasts

Floyd going down in the 4th

Fuck off kike

Vote on who wins and how

poll-maker.com/poll1855046xA6f44F18-50

>actually believing McGregor will win

Shook

>/box/ is the A-side.

After tonight boxing will never be taken seriously again. Saying something like this will seem like a joke. If you hadn't dug yourselves such an enormous grave with your ignorant and biased as fuck opinions it wouldn't be so bad, but we have your whole community recorded. You've told the whole world loud and clear that this is a total joke and that Conor has no chance. If you aren't right nobody is going to listen to your shit ever again. You've given us enough ammunition to last a decade.

I unironically think Nate Diaz would be a harder opponent for Floyd

Mmmm. Fat.

mma is modern fighting. conor can locate the human temple, the brain neurocratonal regions, he knows impact to the scalp can damage a childs long term memory. one of his punches could down the heaviest heavyweight boxers.
floyd mcmayweather is fucked

>there are people paying for this fight

It's not like there are any streams though.

Your hero worship and vicarious living through your beloved boyfriend will not help. You can't fight for him, the fans can't fight for him. The mistakes have already been made.

If Mayweather loses this fight becomes historic dumb fuck. You're going to miss out on witnessing the most enormous power shift in the combat sports world because you're too biased/hateful to acknowledge Conors potential. Sad.

let's be real here though, sure it would be amazing to see Conor win and I will be cheering for him... but realistically he has no fucking chance. He didnt have a single professional boxing fight ever and he is going up against one of the best boxers of all time. even if Mayweather would be 55 or so there is no way Conor could beat him. He will just avoid him and score point after point.

>You can't fight for him

Huh? Where am I fighting for him? Boxing fans are the most biased piece of shit Ive ever encountered.

I'm just letting you know how its going down if Conor wins. Those are the facts. I know you're too biased to see straight, but, after the fight, you'll accept reality and take it whether you want to or not.

Put that Kool Aid down, that much sugar isn't good for you in large doses.

Recent poll results for who America thinks will win the fight. Out of 677,069 total votes:

Mayweather got:
>44% or 297,910 votes

McGregor got:
>56% or 379,158 votes

m-mayweather...

O_O

lets be quite honest here McGregor is going to fucking destroy Mayweather.

>tfw Mayweather ends the white race tonight.

>tfw mcgregor ignites an international race war after he kills mayweather in the ring with a controversial superman punch

In private circles, he is known as Connor McGaggor

>controversial superman punch
KEK

Anthony Joshua vs Jon Jones, street fight and Bones did a line of coke right beforehand, no weapons, to the death who takes it?

What if FLoyd KOs himself

big if true

Jones is the dirtiest fucker in the business, he will poke Anthonys eyes out

UNPRECEDENTED

>dern

jones is not known for his pure fighting abilities

he is just amazing at exploiting vulnerabilities after very careful analysis of his opponents, which is why he NEVER takes fights on short notice, usually he requires 3 months to prepare

he's also a grinder, keeps you away with his crazy reach and slowly breaks your knees until you cant stand any more

boxing is gay, heem is even gayer. i'm just here to laugh at both of you fags for actually getting excited about two manlet niggers fighting lmao

>being poor

Ave, true to Caesar

mmmm yes, yes, very true

>t. akido master
only fake martial artists use medical terms like that

f

>Swedecucks

Someone has to stop Mayweather and I think they choose the right successor. Tired of Mayweather and his Money shit.

Mcgregor is a literal carbon copy of Mayweather.

>which is why he NEVER takes fights on short notice, usually he requires 3 months to prepare
he did 6 fights in 3 months

So will /box/ posters move to /heem/ or /asp/ after McGregor gets the KO? Has anyone considered the logistics of /box/ getting heemed tonight?

/box/ doesn't consider this a real boxing match so the outcome won't affect us either way. The only people who are going to consider this 50-0 are TMT fans which aren't really boxing fans.

eddiebravonodding.gif

Boxing >>> MMA

Sorry, but not sorry, it's just true.

The best combat sports athletes go to Boxing and that's just a fact. Why would somebody who could box go to the UFC and get paid significantly less? MMA is just that, a shitty sport for people who couldn't get good at boxing.

That's why fat as fuck out of shape tramps like Mark Hunt are legit contenders. MMA is for the talentless, out of shape, racist red necks. I mean, just look at this year.

>Jon Jones popped for steroids
>Ronda Rousey is killing herself somewhere
>Conor McGregor is begging a retired boxer to change his bum life by whooping his ass inside the boxing ring

The UFC and MMA as a whole, is one big fat joke and it will NEVER be as relevant or prestigious as boxing

>tfw Floyd wins in the 4th round

When did everything go wrong?

When they robbed Jose Luis Castillo

For him? Never. For the fans he became much more defensive and reluctant to engage after Castillo arguably beat him. And from a matchmaking standpoint jumping to PPV against Gatti and defecting to Al Haymon/Showtime moved hi to big-money meme matchups

finding a stream for this shit will be such a pain in the ass

my niggas. i'm fucking starving. I want to order a pizza and fuck that shit up, but at the same time I rather save it for the fight. what should I do?

sp asp b and pol united.

oh man, what a time to be alive, the shitstorm will be epic after the fight. cant wait to wake up and turn on my computer to see results.

im Sup Forums. we're all here.

>not saying up all night
i always go to bed at 5 am anyway

dat bitcoin millonaire NEET lifestyle

Starve, wait for the fight.

i am here

where is the bunda?

I am ready for one hundred threads of
>boxing is shit

Joanna Jędrzejczyk ofc

stream for tonight?

[citation needed]

was leaning towards that. thanks. i'll find some way to distract myself from the hunger.

>gf keeps talking about Conor's bulge and how much bigger it is than mine

>only dirty meeleeon

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=-sIwMeLBALY

Crying to us will definitely fix the situation, my man.

mate conor pulls a half phatty in the showers before a weigh in literally every time

nothing to be ashamed of