This was the most terryfying shit i've seen in my entire life. Holy. Fuck. Like... Fuck me right??

this was the most terryfying shit i've seen in my entire life. Holy. Fuck. Like... Fuck me right??

i can't be the only one fuck me come on

What the fuck are you on about OP?

You know they faked it with CGI right?

thats life, there are many brutal nature videos
its a video about a lizard or some other animal escaping from snakes appearing out of no where

Link?

Moron.

Fuck you, OP

OP is, yet again, a fucking faggot.

FIN

IT'S LIKE ZOMBIE SNAKES OF VAMPIRE DEATH AND DOOM JESUS FUCK THAT'S JUST PURE EVIL EEEVVIIILLLLLL WAAAHHH DIIIIIEEE

I can't be the only one that laughed, right?

What a faggot lizard.

Prove it

YOU STUPID FUCK NO! FUCK NO! DO _NOT_ DISHONOR FRANK LIKE THAT!!! FRANK I... WAS... A HERO... rest in piece frank....

the iguanas were buried alive and the snakes were released conveniently for the shots

open your damn eyes OP this was all a sham, a big lie

That's what you thought? I was thinking "Haha faggot snakes..."

yeah but so is your parents fucking relationship making you truly fucked. so fuck you, cuntsnog, and fuck off

why so many snek!?!?!

go to bed david you fucking fraud

It seems to me that that vid perfectly represents this faggot site and its userbase...

That's a meme, user - do better.

god speed lizard bro

wait are we the snakes or the iguana?

Well....good anons are the iguana - and there are many good anons - but the rest are all sneks....trolling, poisonous, bored, spiteful sneks.....slithering out of their holes only to attack some poor dumb slob who just came here to chill........

now thats a lizard id like to see get fucked

so we're both snakes and iguanas? that makes no sense at all mate

No, user - there is no 'both'. If you do snekky things, yer a snek. Good anons don't do snek things. Good anons have oc and don't shit up threads with bullshit. They carry on conversations that go somewhere and are constructive, and don't mindlessly bash what they don't understand. They accept others instead of attack them.
Go away, snek.