Hey guys i search for a Stream where i can watch the Conor v Mayweather fight tonight...

Hey guys i search for a Stream where i can watch the Conor v Mayweather fight tonight, i already payed Dazn but found out they dont even provide the fight for Switzerland, im hoping to get a refund but yeah. Does somebody has an idea who would stream the fight or where i can watch it in in Switzerland?
Im sure there will be a couple of streams, any idea where i can find them?
Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/poll1855046xA6f44F18-50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

sent ;)

sent

same here user - lurking sp for that link

Showtime are nuking all the streams, good luck finding one

yes

They will be going up and down all night.

bump

Get German VPN, sign up for DAZN trial month

Vote on who wins and how...

bumpity bump bump

Will try that right now, otherwise i need to drink myself to death without the pleasure of being part of history :(

it has an obligation to pay
You lose 10dollars

Yeah i already payed for the Swiss one LOL
pretty fucked if they dont even warn you, but they know exactly that the people that join now from switzerland only want to see the fight and nothing other than that.

Its worth the 10 from the other account and the 10 from the german one then, im hyped lol

Really need stream link guys, Im in rehab and would love to be able to watch this with the guys

wait till fight is about to start bud. people will post them up in threads as they go live

Cant access german VPN or Hide my VPN because on all sites you need to upgrade to watch it from a german VPN on.

Would you mind Streaming the fight to me?
I can gift you a steam game after it if you want lol

can you explain this more?

Just lurk periscope or some shit

Get a german VPN location for your VPN and then go to Dazn.de or .com or whatever and make you free trial but with a obligation to pay 10$ for the next month and then you can watch it with the VPN.