Sup Forums has banned fight threads coz 'not political'. When it clearly is political

Sup Forums has banned fight threads coz 'not political'. When it clearly is political.

If its reasonable to assume the fix is in, its in favour of floyd right? But if Conor was to somehow to pull it off what are the chances of BLM/BP/Antifa chaos on the streets?

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/poll1855046xA6f44F18-50
strawpoll.com/1hzd567d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off

Vote on who wins and how????

>you will never be this autistic
Feels gud

hold my sage

>what are the chances of BLM/BP/Antifa chaos on the streets?
The fight doesn't involve Trump in any way so none.

>Sup Forums refugees on my Sup Forums

strawpoll.com/1hzd567d

>clearly is political
Then take it elsewhere chump

kill yourself

fuck off angry nazi nerd

It's a story of three guys wanting to make a lot of money. Take your race-baiting back to Sup Forums.

Mods come the fuck on

Irish are still the per capita shitposting champs. Sorry, Aussies.

fucking retard

It's funny to see how deluded Sup Forumslacks are when they realize the rest of the boards feel they are complete cancer.

>muh safe space

fuck off, saged

/bant/ here, please help us.

>muh wanting to use Sup Forums to talk about /sports/
this is why everybody hates Sup Forums because all of you are too fucking stupid to have anything resembling a real discussion about anything

>NuNazi

not sure if the Sup Forums meme is true or OP is just trolling

what

No, just like I dont watch ESPN for their political commentary, I dont go on Sup Forums to hear a bunch of neckbeards argue about politics

fuck off to Sup Forums or /bant/

>average gringo mind

It isn't political in the slightest

Mayweather is a Trump supporter and McGregor is a pikey that supports gay rights

Ingore the retards OP, every nigger was mad as fuck when the Falcons lost, i dont think they could handle it if floyd loses. Although this is PPV so they wont see it happen in real time.