Moly just admited that he is Sup Forums regular

youtu.be/OWpDu-w0xvA?t=21m9s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=iKzlh9kN4HI
youtube.com/watch?v=4_iRQ8IriNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>from 21m9s

well, we are his main audience. I doubt he gets recommended by jewtube algorithms to normalfags.

He was sexier with the beard

Sieg Heil!

>419,000 subscribers
>Sup Forums is his main audience

It was only after YouTube recommended his series on Socrates and Aristotle to me that I recognized him as the not-an-argument guy

Does he give a fuck? He does not monetise his videos.

He lives from one fukkin dollar donations that people send him

SUPER SET

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

well, when i started watching him he had 300 k.. now suddenly its 420 and growing very fast since he started shilling on /pol

maybe it works for his philosophy videos, but I doubt the ones where he discusses IQ and its inpact on societes get recommended

I would wish he had even more subscribers. People need to get alternative opinions to mainstream media lies.

He'll never become too popular because his stuff is too intellectual and he doesn't make 3 minute jump cut videos for retards.

Is it crossfit?
No?
Don't lie to me yes it is
Do you even lift?

Finbro, be silent. This has nothing to do with natzizm, it's just plain sense.

JQ when?

Why did he shave off his beard

NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

yeah, I dont understand why he doenst make videos like "the story of your enslavement" anymore.

maybe he should motivate mike a little bit more to cut together such kind of videos 10-20 min duration.

this would boost his subscriber base even more.

or maybe he should stream bill whittle videos like "right angle" and "news actually". Its a shame they get wasted on such a low subscriber channel.

i dont know it looks like he has cancer again

He gets his foot in the door for many people with his movie reviews and history stuff, and interviews with other podcasters.

He's a smart one.

Fuck no I like his conversational realtime videos. I'm not an attention deficit 10 year old though.

Pokeball, we do not need naziz for this bro. Besides, Old Adolf admired the way ME handled their shit so no thanks. What we need is nationalism, common sense and unity.

everyone comment one of us

>23:03
Well hello there!

Stefan isn't looking well these days. Is that mark on his neck from him trying to kill himself and then backing out?

fuck those stupid 3minute videos, literally not worth my time

>Sup Forums is a bunch of people not paid to be reporters, i think

No Stefan, we do it for free.

that fucking whiney jew got REKT

i feel like michael is the real Sup Forums browser, not steph

Sweden yes?

SWEDEN YES!

I can basically do this all night long...

>that pic
>HAPPY WHITE FAMILIES ARE FOR NAZIS GOY.

He made the liberal bashing videos for libereals excactly like that. 5 minute jump cuts with funny stuff x'D so even they could understand and it's the ideal time for their retard-tier attention span.

It would seem that this is now a Sweden yes thread.

jesus christ I thought there was something wrong with my computer until I realized that high pitch whining noise was coming from the caller

Yeah I saw that. He's a fucking genius.

Why in the hell does your cellar, and I quote, "whine"?

You are scearing the shit out of me user.

>22:06

His inner Jew came out the way he said immigration Kek

>slav
>white

Poland is more white than Norway bro...

Also, Sweden yes!

The Truth About The Holocaust incomming...

Maybe linked to that new film? I doubt he'd just drop something like holocaust revision into a full video, but maybe, given the way he's facing these days.

His audience is surprising broad, I remember being linked to a daytime TV show in the UK where a mother is complaining about some Youtuber influencing her son and making him agitated and that YouTuber was most likely him.

>Finland
>white

Why would he endanger his channel like this?

This

Trips
What does Qek ask of us?

o-oy vey be silent, the goyim will realize

>The Truth About Sup Forums

>Norway
>White

As you can see this is useless. At the end of the day we both can agree that Poland is more white than neither of us.

He's a Truth-seeker, and fancies himself as an intellectual rebel (which he is, by contemporary standards).

Thing is, if he did do The Truth About The Holocaust, he'd research it from all possible sides, and for the first time ever we'd actually have a fair weighted examination of what went on.

An Honest Discussion With David Duke would be a start. Maybe even David Irving? That latter would cast Stefan as the devils advocate for what Irving was presenting, lessening his direct endorsement, perhaps?

Why not, he's done videos with Creationists, Flat Earthers, Hollow Earthers and a bunch of other "forbidden" topics? Each got to state their case. Not too many were convincing, but that's not the point.

He might.

Wouldn't this lead to swedes putting in massive amounts of effort into finding GFs due to increased sexual frustration reversing the decline of their numbers and leading to Sweden being reborn as the glorious nation it used to be?

uh oh

Where does moly live? I think I saw him the other day walking down the street. It looked exactly like him.

>Uhh... UHMM.. uhh probably... Uhhhh,

I got to 0:43

Has he done a "truth about the holohoax" vid? I would like to watch that.

>blue star on the wall in the background

Unlucky, that pepe has to be worth atleast 10 burgerbucks

Ops an he is a Faggot ..an Meh ..

Work of Satan at its best

I think that those cucks would just stay in their basements and fuck what ever objects they might find while watching how Ahmed and his jolly firend are plowing his GF. At this rate, the swedish nation will die. Now I know for a fact that majority of swedes is againts of all the shit that is happening in there but they are being silenced by the media, the government and the police. Sweden will have a civil war on their hands if that libshit / fenshit / leftcuck politic is allowed to continue and it will end badly. All I can do to make sure that it happends is this.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKzlh9kN4HI

>Pentagram and kids doing the devil horns on the moon

Fucking Sweden

dirty filthy fucking Cunts need to beaten an hung by lamposts

>mfw Stefan has actually browsed Sup Forums and even praised us

round the cunts up an beat the fuckers an cripple them an deport the verminous scum

oh dear oh dear

No shit, who do you think constantly posts his videos?

>Nothing we can do

Lmao

Remember like 2 years ago when we were joking about Sweden? Who knew it would come to this?

Memes really do come true
Seems like there's a rise of Sup Forumstubers these days
youtube.com/watch?v=4_iRQ8IriNQ

Mu thoughts exactly. Have to wonder tho, why is it tha the most of the europe does nothing?

>plugging himself

Swedan the nation of Vikings .. LULZ

needs to borrow some muricas cargo planes ,
load them in an drop them back in kebab land without stopping just throw the scum out taxing on the runway mud field ..

I dont find this funny anomre and it makes me sad, and I am being serious about this. It's like they are hoping a nation wide extinction / genocide while chanting shit like "white privilige " or " sweden is the new africa" and no one is anything to stop it. Can see it in here too, no "Sweden yes" threads any more. The obious truth is too painfull to handle, no fun there.

We are ...
we leaving the Europoors an getting out ,
And getting our National Pride back lad

PS: sorry for typos. My kb keeps misplacing the keys while I am typing, alcohol has nothing to do with this.

The influence of Sup Forums seriously concerns me

Because the globalists need big Government and successful the need for big tyrannical Governments can only be justified in places where crime is high, safety is low and where left wing voters exist in high number.
Importing violent and unsafe Muslim refugees and allowing them to terrorize people, commit various crimes and even commit acts of extreme terrorism is what allows them to justify bigger and bigger Government, removal of individual rights (for safety) and of course gives the Government their huge new left wing voting blocks.

I mean this all sounds like crazy conspiracy crap and I don't much like believing it myself but how else can you explain such idiocy?
Even when my own politicians like Paul Ryan get asked "why do we need to seek out poor Muslim immigrants from hostile and uncivil areas and import them into America" they end up stuttering and say.... uhh because its our culture or its against our values not to or some other absurd nonsense that anyone with a brain would cringe at.

Am I wrong? Am I?

>Some brit guy kills in the name of political ideology
>Not everyone with the same ideology should be labeled as such and the ideology is innocent of its followers wrong doings

>A muslim kills someone in the name of ideology
>All followers of muslim ideology are at fault and the ideology should be banned

LOL

And I admire you for that. Go and save your self, we need an example because the rest of our countrys are fucked without that special some one leading the way.

Fucking cringe. Nice trips though.

>First event literally has happend once in the past 40+ years
>Islamic mudslime attacks are a daily basis
#notallanglos

It's not like that's an argument or anything b..baka!

Dyslexia makes life tough eh?

>yfw Molyneux is reading this right now

Britbong was mentally ill

Mudslimes are just dirty filthy creatures that need to be burnt alive
Now GTFO achmed an go back to raping goats yer cunt

This guy had legit mental issues though and his political ideology (unlike Islam) does not support violence.
Also attacks from people like him occur once ever blue moon.
Islamic attacks... a billion times more often.

So yeah, that is a dumb comparison and a poor argument.

Not wrong bro, that actually makes sense and I have been thinking about that for years.

Wow how to russle so many lil austit boys knickers in one OP post

Moly is a newfag ...Behave everyone

>stooping this low
lol Molyneux is such a loser

Brits may still be salvageable, Muslims all are shit and deserve to be tossed off a cliff the same way they do to fags in their shit-tier dirt nations.

holy shit this is cringey as fuck

>Islam isn't a mental issue
nigger pls

t. some pseudo intellectual with 3 subscribers

Himself, his mum and his cat

pls no

paints my face up heads to Sweden

"What Pisses Me Off About The Jewish Media"

>some pseudo intellectual
Yes Molyneux.