Sup Forums BTFO by Trudeau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sup Forums BTFO by Trudeau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trudeau is an undefeated boxer as well, so he knows what he's talking about

THAT'S IT!!!

f*ck conor mcgregor and f*ck wh*te people

what a cuck

I love that stupid orange gradient angry facebook face

That's 2 head of nations that support Floyd now

>Zlgumpfy and Truedoodoo support Gayfeather
wtf im a fucking mick now?

Can't be real.

>I'm supposed to care about the opinion of some skii instructor

Oh, yes, the literal gay fucking beta cuck prime minister...

BASED Trudeau making Sup Forums seethe.

lmfao yes truddy!

what time is the fight in canada bros?

>Trudeau loves black men
We already knew that

of course he would pick the black man.

Mayweather will win easily, you niggers are fucking dumb

wtf I love niggers now??

I mean when you lose you win so yeah

Based Trudeau

THE ETERNAL LEAF STRIKES AGAIN

It's real

>36 million population
>millions suffering from AIDs
w-what is going on up there

Well they don't believe in borders so they probably included all the potential canadian refugees in there

Letting the entire population of Somalia in boosts the aids count.

..... wait, there are people on Sup Forums who think this is anything other than a first-round knockout by Mayweather?

I mean, I give a 10% chance that MacGregor gets frustrated in the first two minutes and gets DQ'd for a takedown move, but there really is no third option, how does hype affect you peoples' brains.

woah this man can box

is that spencer rice

Fuck Drumpf and fuck wypepo.

>Mexico
>talking about beta cuck government officials

Peña Nieto is the biggest cuck out there amigo.

Why do gay people need a pride day when there's an AIDS day already?

Can someone put a muzzle on him?
I just want him to go away and stop embarassing us.

woah, he went down faster than canada's gold reserves

Low blow m8

How did he even get elected? Like, what kind of super program did his party have or was the alternative so much worse?

I mean, I live in Merkelistan and she'll probably still be governing when I've long been killed by the religion of peace, but I honestly don't get how you could see this muppet and say: "I want this guy in charge!"

The last guy was pretty bad. He was called "diet George Bush" for the 10 years he was PM.

Canadians were feeling sore about not having "our Obama". We have this thing where we HAVE to be better than Americans. That's like the ONLY real part of Canadian identity.

So it was this guy who was full of scandals and represented the old government, Trudeau who said he'd change how you vote and legalize dude weed and everything people wanted to hear, an actually cool guy but he had terminal cancer, and a hippy woman.
Trudeau made a lot of promises (none of which he's followed through with). He's pretty much a leftist Trump

There was a special election bc the previous PM literally got caught being corrupt. Not Fake News like CNN, but actual Harper corruption.

So Conservative party took hit, and Trudeau had all the youth vote, the whoor vote, rge MILF vote, the SJW vote, and all liberal media creaming to shill for him.

Never nindcrhat ge is literally stupid to the point of almost legally retarded. He just rehearses and practices alot, with setup moments or SJW speeches.

Young peope here love him like sheep loved Obama

>Canadians were feeling sore about not having "our Obama"

Why though? Obama was a war hawk who continued Bush's domestic spying program, went after whistle blowers, kept Guantanamo open, sold guns to Mexican Cartels that were used to kill people and tons of other shit.

What exactly did they like about Obama, he was pretty much a neocon.

Because he was neocon who played infinite lip service and a fair bit of actual service to the white burb lib fantasy of morality. The current racist moral panic we enjoy.

Thanks and good luck.

It's politics man, no one really looks beyond the surface.
Obama had the "Change we can believe in!" slogan. Of course he didn't do any of it aside from speak real good and smile for the cameras.
Trudeau's been the same. He's even authorized a 10x increase in military spending over the next decade.

What really REALLY burns me about Trudeau is that he promised a vote reform. But now he's like "Hmm... Well there's no clear superior to what we have, so we're not going to do anything".
What a fucking load of shit.

>who played infinite lip service and a fair bit of actual service to the white burb lib fantasy of morality.

What a low bar the Canadians have set.

Our bar has NEVER been high.
We just style ourselves like it is

Sounds like our old SocDem Prime Minister combined with an SJW-Twat

Good luck to you too. In 20 years, we may greet each other with "Nihao" and "As salaam alaikum"

Imagine a much dumber, better looking, younger Bernard Sanders, that also thinks he is Tom Cruise. Bernard just lies like an expert lifelong politician. our Trudeau is so stupid he believes his own BS. Castro is his hero too. Young people love him though like many loved fake Obama.

but DUDE he has marched in like 10 different gay pride parades this year!!!!

It's like he's telling us to get used to being fucked in the ass.

That's an embarrassingly bad shoop

>have a prime minister who literally cannot even count

I really hope all this shit, from not following through on any promises to being a smug fuck who can't answer questions beyond regurgitated campaign slogans, backfires. He's already alienated anyone from the left who had faith in him

It'll be interesting to see who the NDP go with, cause they can easily sap that side of his (ex-)support. If they go with Ashton, he'd literally have a tumblr-tier SJW to compete with

I think the Conservatives made a good choice with Scheer (at least for entertainment purposes)

He's probably counting "future Canadians"
i.e. all of Haiti and parts of Africa

Scheer will be the next prime minister as long as he doesn't do something really stupid.

I've been voting NDP for years and now they're our last hope.
They're the only party that would totally go in on voter reform because they know that winning would be a one off thing.

>Trudeau is Money Team
McNuggets on suicide watch!

Kek at filename. "If you kill your enemies, they win" justin cuckadeau

dude weed lmao

top cuck

He's a beta retard. But not a cuck, like Trudeau and macron.

Macron actually 360'ed after his election.
He pulled back though, so he's also a beta faggot now

fun fact: weed is still illegal (unless you're in BC where it's been de facto legal since before Trudy)

>rising membership numbers in conservative party
Just lean back with some maple syrup and enjoy the show

The Conservative Party is full of shit though
I mean, I'm a (small c) conservative, but I wouldn't vote for those assholes.
The Tories are corrupt and just outright malignant.
Fiscal conservatism doesn't mean blowing American mega-corps.

Does this mean McGregor is going to kill Floyd?

Meanwhile Hosszu here keeps talking about how much she roots for McGregor
Truly /ourgirl/

basically

wtf I love AIDS now

not to mention all that Chinese dick

>Trudeau would sell out feminism for AC
Huh.

It's like having a puppy for a prime minister, I kind of love him from a border distance.

he still had his suit and tie on, that's respectable

>cuckold rooting for a black man

What a surprise.

Hahaha....[spoiler]godfucking damnit fucking end us already ;_;[/spoiler]

Trudeau picked Mayweather to win that means he loses because that's how you win in Canada.

>if you kill your enemies they win chose Mayweather
We've already won this laddies.