>nobody cares

>Flash has bullet time

>nobody cares

>Batman's parents get killed

>nobody cares

>this happens in wonder woman's movie

>pottery

potpurri

when are filmakers going to start making films instead of vidya game cut scenes?

>tfw you can swing faster than a bullet

I like There Will Be Blood. What movies do you actually like, user?

Modern movies are all about spectacle, not storytelling or originality. They cater to their dumb audience. Why else do you think Marvel and Star wars are doing so well?

you can also follow the trajectory with your fucking whole head, why didn't SkeleGatot simply pluck the bullet from the air like Neo?

She IS fast enough to deflect bullets, she just kept wodnering "hurr what's this"

Swinging however doesn't depend on that woman's own speed. Completely broken physics.

movies were/are/should be about spectacle - hell even old theater was about spectacle, but part of the spectacle the most important part is STORY and atmosphere, feeling, and purpose behind every aesthetic choice.

These assholes now just wanna appeal to kids who want to watch videogame action adventure with silent characters with nothing to say for 5-10 minute slugfests gunbattles and races.

Did he forget this when he made the prequels?

oddly enough there is attempts at storytelling, but he's lazy and didn't want to write dialogue and the actors/ production team didn't want to ad lib or touch up Lucas' sacred yellow legal pads.

I'd Jenkins her patties if you know what I mean.

>that green screen

why are a handful of german ww1 soldiers just casually rowing and landing onto what appears to be england?? This is so confusing

Lucas is the greatest troll to ever live

What's with her 4head

>that saturated color correction

soon as the tech is there: no actors, no sets, no locations, no human voices, and they'll be selling the same five formulated stories build with a program.

>so lazy he even had a sony PVM moved into his office to view footage

every time

trash