Commieblocks

how common they are in your country?

Less and less fortunately.

Very common.

>you will never live in Russia
feels bad man

Too common. Not as bad in eastern block but close.

Why don't you get the fuck out of my country try and move there then pinko?

What is wrong with these exactly? Don't make the individual feel important enough? MY FREE HOUSE IS OPPRESSING ME WITH ITS LACK OF GOLD LEAF

this murrifat got triggered pretty easily

a common view in every city here

Very rare. Almost unheard of.

I live in one. It's pretty nice.

The vast majority in my city have been demolished over the last 15 years or so, there are still some standing though

I'd love to go as a tourist to a rundown commie block. Is that weird?

I'd probably get robbed/raped.

Kek, make him you pussy faggot.

Going to a rundown anything carries those risks. I live in a upscale commie block and I've never heard of such a thing happening.

Closest thing we have, public housing for niggers on welfare. Possibly the most dangerous place to live in this country.

They are still building them here today. At least 3/4 of all apartment buildings here are commie blocks.

They're building more and more.

We have a lot of those in sweden. Should I be worried?

Are there any good books or films about commieblocks and their history?

We have so many of them...
Not even demolitions are gonna rid us from them.

CoD 4 maps: the country

How can you tell if a building complex is a commieblock or just shitty looking apartments?

What do they look like on the inside?

Niggers live in smaller versions of these in the U.S., they're called "the projects"

a lot of older medium and low tier apartment buildings in toronto are a similar design.

North jersey and brooklyn have a shit ton of these apartments.

"Lower income housing" just finished being built a couple miles from where I live a few months ago. Really nice looking place, contemplated moving there because brand new and cheap rent. Literally everyone there is a trashy black person. Cars already broken into, graffiti, people sitting outside in big ass groups for no reason at all, barefoot baby mamas in pajamas walking around. This is smack dab in the middle of a relatively decent community. The other shitty apartment complexes just got cleaned up over the past couple of years, then they go and build this place. It's like they're trying to import shitty people here because muh diversity. The city to the north of us is where degenerates live, but they keep moving here and shitting the place up. Not a commieblock but still wanted to go on my rant

That looks like a prison compound lol

Didn't Obama said this would be a priority during his last year?

I live near this famous round commieblock.

Depression: The City

I really hope not. The city I'm talking about is the "58th most dangerous city in the US" and was on the show COPS all the time. I don't need those people here

very common in former PCF electoral bastions
now filled with niggers and arabs
if they all crumbled nothing of value would be lost

I think commieblocks have an enclosed area in the middle, like .

From above.

It looks like your living in a abandoned city that the land is taking back.

Looks kinda comfy desu.

Say what you will of commieblocks, but having all those trees seem pretty nice.

Under construction.

>how common they are in your country?
t-thanks

Extremely common. If you live in a city that isn't Manhattan, Seattle, Chicago, or San Francisco you certainly live in one. Even if you live in one of the cities above there's still a chance.

comfy AF

We had quite a lot that were built in the 50s/60s/70s to house the baby boomers and migrant workers after WW2. They are mostly being demolished now thank god.

I always find it funny when the people that live there cry about their social housing being pulled down because it will break up their community" despite only having to move a couple of miles away, like they have a god given right to choose where to live when it's the rest of us who are paying for their property.

I was going to post this. NYC right?

Indeed! I think back then people understand that big gray concrete blocks is not very pleasant surroundings so they tried to compensate it with trees.

Pretty common, but they can look good if restored

Damn what city is this? Looks beautiful, pristine looking air

Do you pay rent or is it free? How fast is internet? Rent in Dallas is expensive as fuck. $850-$1,100 for a basic studio or one bedroom.

Yup, Queensbridge.

Isn't that where a plane crashed into?

This one is near Columbia

They're just starting to build them.

>the Slavosseum
>tenants solve their differences by fighting duels on the courtyard while everyone else watches on from their balconies

This is not exactly commieblock, it's a office building, but this is still amazing example of soviet architecture.

>mfw there was an absolute shithole estate near me full of them
>mfw they ended up putting all the immigrants in them
>mfw it was finally torn down last year

Honestly it was a fucking no go zone, taxis wouldn't go there, delivery drivers wouldn't go there, I don't even think the police did unless they were mob handed.
They do something sensible though like pull the ones near me down, then the ones about a mile further away they've just spent £3m on "renovation" and they've literally painted them and that's it.

really makes you think

do commieblocks have cheap rent?
why else would someone willingly live there

Post pics of your view outside

Kind of crazy.
>oh, his office is just down that hall....

How the hell do you get around?

What were they thinking. The Jews are inhuman

Pretty common

Pic related - its mine

Its actually a view from the other side of my building, found it on the internet. the internet sure is neat

No that was a missile

I want to live in this city for a few months. Preferrably during the winter.

Living in one. Please send nuke

>Don't make the individual feel important enough?
Modern architects are egocentrics.

Isnt that the one with ghosts and shit

>This is libertarianism in action

maximum comfy

>I want to live in an art museum the post
What is effective housing?
Pic related I live in a warehouse.

Are those houses on top

>Shitposting about commieblocks
>Meanwhile living in a culture of sharing a house in London with 5 strangers.

Wew, lads.

All the green makes commieblocks look much more livable than nightmarish suburbia.

Those are air defense missiles lad

Some of these buildings do make sense I believe, the commie blocks in the more cold regions are more efficient to house people. Because its easier and space saving to build only one EXTREMELY thick wall, instead of many small ones.

Though they are also made for places where there is need to utilize space more, like in a city center. Commie blocks in that regard often are just a cheaper option for skyscrapers like in western cities.

Its weird though because of these things, the eco system of stores and shops changes accordingly. The building becomes both a place of resident, and a place of shopping.

As someone from the outside, it becomes hard to see where you may find stores, and/or services when you got used to buildings in the west being specifically tailored in certain shapes and sizes, with a brand. Like restaurants, shopping malls, tobacco stores, even fast food joints.

I dont even believe that the russians always were that poor, all the time to only to start stores from shitty apartment complexes. I think that they are often just lazy in thinking beyond those godawful things.

Are section 8 and projects considered commieblocks?

fuck off luxembourg poo tin proxy shill, i know who you are

You can feel the oppression from your pic.

We call them Stalin buildings

Mega blocks, mega highways, mega city one....

Almost everyone lives in one here

The Great Wall of Russia.

So common, that not living in 1 is uncommon.

EUREKA!!! Trump can build a wall that consists of flats to house the illegals!

So how is a non-commieblock apartment complex supposed to look? Because, in my view, once you settle on the idea of packing a thousand people in single building then the result is always necessarily the same.

this is where we store our diversity.

Polish visiting germanistan.
Most people got a place in commie blocks for free. Cuz muh communist equality. My family still owns a apartment in one.

Rate the house I live in. I know, it is not commieblock, but rate it anyway. This is what were fashionable before commieblocks came to be.

Iejims per laiptine ar balkona?

My country is certainly one of the most plagued by this shit.

So glad i there is so much classic architecture where I live. Henry Hobson Richardson was a boss

Neisivaizduoju, cia is google vaizdu

That looks like a dystopia.

thats a bad term considering that actual stalin's buildings are quite pretty

St. Louis here. We had to demolish our nigger housing units (Pruitt-Igoe, if you care to google) because they were too dangerous for even the blacks to live in for free.

very common in bigger towns, however they tend to be well-built and keep their value if local economy isn't in the shitter