twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah its ok go and get killed faggot

That's literal terrorism

>attacking enemy military units
>terrorism

no pussy worth dieing over senpai

the IDF will fucking murder you and not even make an effort to cover it up

What military are they a part of?
What country are they a citizen of that is at war with Israel?

If even one of those is not true then it is terrorism.

*gets kidnapped*

youtube.com/watch?v=_x5idOLhwUw

Yes, Moshe, we know. And it's also terrorism when the grocery store won't let you use expired coupons.

they are guerilla fighters, not terrorists

Guerilla fighters are, by definition, terrorists you fucking idiot

Hello, Schlomo.

i am sorry friend, but you are wrong
guerilla fighters attack enemy military infrastructure, to weaken the occupating force
terrorists attack random civilians to cause terror and to provoke the regime

as you can see, guerilla and terrorists have different methods and goals

Hizballah mostly holds missles to fire them at random population & cities like they did in 2006. To acually fight an army to an army isn't really like them. Not like thry have a chance with this anyway. maybe it works in Syria for them.

Yeah buddy, just keep calling me a Jew. Just ignore the fact that all guerrila fighters in history are terrorists.

All the way from the American Patriots, Vietcong, Danish Resistance, Mujaheddin, to the Hezbollah.

That's completely wrong.
A terrorist does not specifically target civilians. To be a terrorist in general you must be working towards a certain goal, such as ISIS as their goal is to establish a world-wide caliphate. They use terror, by killing civilians, to try and force people to accept them.

Whilst guerrilla fighters use terror tactics to attack and kill foreign troops. They also are trying to push their political goal of forcing out an enemy occupying force.

Terrorism in and of itself is not part of an ideology or anything along those lines, nor is it religious, militaristic, or political. It is just a means of forcing a political/ideological goal by putting terror into your opponent.

If you do not believe me.
dictionary.com/browse/terrorism

>those fat mom arms on the right
ew

is fiering missiles at enemies really terrorism?
then israel bombing gaza was terrorism aswell?

>Whilst guerrilla fighters use terror tactics to attack and kill foreign troops.
guerilla doesn't use terror tactics. They attack the weakpoints of enemy military to crush their logistics. They have a clear military goal, instead of trying to cause a certain feeling (terror)

It's funny that terrorist organizations like Hezbollah can only exist because humanitarian laws stop Israel from turning half of Lebanon to dust while retaliating because of their missle attacks.

At civillians, randomly, yeah I guess it is a part of the definition.
Israel bombed Hamas, and civilian casualties are a part of it when Hamas fighters are hiding inside of a civilian population. shit Happens in wars. However Israel never randomly bombs in Gaza. Not like the world will even let us do this. only Arabs can do that.

so when palestine rocket hits civilians its terrorism, when israeli bombs hit civilians, shit happens?

you are an absolute idiot

one of the foundations of a successful guerrilla fighter is terror

Not that same mate.
I'll say it again: both Hizbollah and Hamas shoot at civil population in order to kill civil population.
When Israel shoots it's only at Hamas / Hizbollah in order to kill Hamas / Hizbollah ONLY.
Sometimes, there are civil casualties because they hide inside hospitals, homes and such. So it's really hard to avoide completely from hurting civilians. But what else can we do?
I do not want my goverment to stand by while my house is getting bombed. And no government will do that.
Every damn war is our army targeting their fighters and them targeting our civil population. But again, most of the world does not give a fuck. They will, however, care if we'll do it. But we do not. That's the main different between my country and the savages around it, In my opinion.

One could argue that Hizbollah also wants to attack military, but their rockets are just really unprecise, so what are they supposed to do?

>That's the main different between my country and the savages around it, In my opinion.
Your country has much more resourcers and military tech, thus you have much better means to fight than them.

>but their rockets are just really unprecise
So lets just shoot them at Israeli cities?
Alright, fighting in a moral way or not, why would they do that from the beginning? how about not fighting at all, if you can call bombing Israelis cities "fighting"?

We don't even any interest to fight Lebanon or Hezbollah. we are good with them at the other side of the fence. We don't hold their lands and they don't hold ours. yet they keep getting more and more rockets during the years so one they they will be able to bomb the fuck out of our cities. Will it take us or them to anywhere? no. they just take all of Lebanon as their hostages for their fucked up desires to one day conquer our country. that's how I see things.

nah, i have better things to do than die for iran