Which TV show has the best ending, and why is it The Shield?

Which TV show has the best ending, and why is it The Shield?

is fx the only channel that makes tv kinos

That's not how you spell Dexter

>Dexter
>good ending
Holy fuck I've never been so triggered before. The ending of dexter was worse than shit, which was made even worse by the fact it was still slightly enjoyable up until about the last ten minutes when it shit itself and turned me off of the show forever.

It was good in the sense that the show finally ended.

>shane!? SHANE!?
what did he mean by this?

There is literally nothing wrong with Dexter's ending.

>doesn't want his son to be raised by a killer
>so he gives him to another killer
Yea, you're totally right, I see no problems there.

Family Meeting BTFOs every other renowned ending, Felina, Made in America and Everyone's Waiting included.

I can't fucking stand the quick-zoom shaky cam style of filming this show has. It gives me a headache. Same with battlestar galactica.

It's The Shield. What other show has its last season as its best, after 7 years?

The way everyone around him goes down, the way he thinks he's getting away with it, how much you can tell it kills him at the end.

Nah Made in America final scene is next level. Family Meeting is the perfect conclusion to a show and BTFOs every other show that tried to wrap up in a conventional way, but Made in America is just objectively the best way a show could end.

Scrubs
Seinfeld
Boston Legal
Baywatch

>cut to black
Genius.

He meant "Shane".

Ay, Mo. Your sister's ass really tastes as sweet as Alvarez here says it does? He wants to know what your momma's putting in the corn muffin.

Blackadder Goes Forth

Six Feet Under tbqhwymf

I didn't really like the Seinfeld ending. It wasn't Jerry's fault Babu got deported. And they don't belong in jail for having a no fap contest.

>Scrubs
I'm assuming you aren't including the last season with the new cast. If not, yeah. Scrubs ended perfectly.

>spend years setting up main character's existential dread
>constantly emphasize the abruptness and banality of death
>pay off by suddenly cutting out of the main character's life

actual genius

Made in America > Everyone's Waiting > Beyond Life and Death > Family Meeting > –30– > Tell Him Something Pretty > Exeunt Omnes > Felina

And then the creator confirms that he survived. And then the lead actor retconned the ending IRL.

G E N I U S

Absolute shite list m8

doesn't matter if tony died or not

Supernatural

Family Meeting easily tops every "montage" ending like Everyone's Waiting and -30-. Ending your series with a long montage giving every character their due is the most obvious shit and actively avoids providing a fitting narrative conclusion, it's basically just an audience pleasing moment.

I'm probably going to catch alot of flak for this but Battlestar had a kino ending, it almost saved the really awful final season.

Should have ended with season 5.

Justified

DS9

>Exeunt Omnes > Felina
Come on mate. Felina wasn't anything special but at least it was a conclusion. Exeunt just felt as if the writers wrote half the episode then just gave up.

I'm pretty sure at the time they planned on bringing it back, but it just never happened.

>tfw that shit will never end

The shield

The Shield had the best PILOT. The Kid Rock ending.. I was running around my apartment, sweating saying to myself "Did that just happen?!"

S1-6 - 7/10
S7 - Literally 18/10

Keep in mind this was back in 2002 when it premiered. Now it would be par for the course.

Poor Mikey though... They did a good job wrapping up the series with that season. It all tied together pretty well.That line about Raylan and Boyd digging coal together was pretty important in the first episode too. I guess it worked out because they intended it to end.
I hope it never ends. Needs more monster of the week episodes though. The main story this season sucks... again.

The Shield pilot is still the most watched FX episode of all time, which I find pretty strange. Firstly, FX didn't even have original content back then, so it's unexpected that people would be looking to that network to find it. Also, it was an original IP, so you'd think something like Fargo would have beaten it. And with so many FX shows getting so much acclaim since, and comedy hits like IASIP, you'd think something in the past DECADE would have dethroned it.

What was her fucking problem?

>felina
>worst one
Be realistic, it would have been better to rewrite ozymandias as the finale but it wasn't at all bad.