Ethanol ethanol oh yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ethanol ethanol oh yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Evcxv068U1M
yournewswire.com/many-fooled-by-report-of-david-rockefellers-6th-heart-transplant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

red shield right ?!

I will drink u

WE

I want a 4 cylinder Mustang and do an e85 conversion with water methanol injection.

that shyt doesnt look human
he will never fucking die, they will just announce his death

Why give him a heart? The waiting list for organs is so long and filled with kids! He is 99.

do you honestly think people like him are placed on the waiting list?

yes, even though "roth" seems to be an old translation of red. Nowadays, red means rot.

>Why give him a heart?

>Implying he can't buy one from a young assasinated goy.

Also
>Implying that he actually had 6 heart change without dying.

They picked someone, whacked them, took the heart, and gave it to him.

Those kids are goyim, they absolutely don't matter even a little (to him), and they aren't even in the consideration of what is being done.

>le edgy conspiracey theory
the story is totally false, he has not had 6 heart transplants

Do you know who he is?

He will likely start replacing his body parts soon, until he becomes fully fledged cyborg.

Some rich dude. Some 99 NINETY NINE year OLD rich dude.

Conspiracy:

noun, plural conspiracies.
the act of conspiring.
an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose:
He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

>CONSPIRACIES ARE NOT REAL OMG TINFOIL HAT ALERT COMMUNISIM DOES WORK!!!

Rumor has it that he has farms in Southeast Asia and Africa where he farms humans for parts.

Money speaks louder than age

youtube.com/watch?v=Evcxv068U1M

Wiw. Rock paper scissors is an old game.

There won't be cyborg rich people for a long time.

I predict at least a 50 year period where cybernetics are tested on regular people. We're in, say, year 10 of that 50 year period, moving slowly towards true cybernetic parts.

Which kinda sucks, but if you're in your 20s now, and start saving, by the time we can become full on cyborgs you should be able to afford a pretty good body (I think around 200-300k).

>Jesus calling you
More like the Devil. I would constantly cheat death as well if Satan was wrapping his claws around my neck.

yournewswire.com/many-fooled-by-report-of-david-rockefellers-6th-heart-transplant/

>6th heart
>6th transplant
Petty Kans absolute madman!

2spooky4me