I'M A HOT AND BOTHERED ASTRONAUT

crashin while jackin off

mazel tov!

NO IM NOT

I'M A FUCKIN WALKIN PAIR-A-SOCKS

cheetoes doritos fritos macintosh

HOW THE FUCK I FIT AN AXE IN A SATCHEL

underrated

Aged poorly. Annoying as fuck to even hear. As has Goblin.

Yeah. Actually the beats are pretty good but it's music for teenagers. The lyrics are just edgy to no end in place of any actual artistry. Earl can rap yeah but it's just childish.

>Aged poorly. Annoying as fuck to even hear.
just like you're mom lmao

EARL PUTS THE ASS IN ASSASSIN

did you ever think that the songs tyler was most proud of were the ones he wanted to impress earl with? you could feel how psyched tyler would get about him. do you think tyler was in love with earl? why don't people talk about this?

Still impressive when you take his age into consideration. He was 16 when he wrote it.

Oh no doubt. Technically impressive but that doesn't mean it's good music. What's weird is Bastard aged way better in comparison

GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS DUDE EW WTF DUDE TYLER ISNT FUCKING GAY HE WAS JUST TROLLING. TYLER WOULD NEVER HAVE A CRUSH ON A MAN AND NEITHER WOULD EARL SO SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS. WOLF GANG

Earl was the one obsessed with Tyler

ah fuck
probably.
his mom sent him to samoa for being a gay
but nah that's an interesting point. earl and tyler have definitely drifted apart and I wonder if that's part of it

Sorry vro. Wolf gang.
Dunno what I was thinkin.
Wdywt?

A few tracks off the album are still great, but yeah overall most of the tracks are pretty cringe. I still think earl, couch, EPAR, and stapleton all still have pretty enjoyable elements to them. The rest I could leave. Bastard on the other hand has aged amazingly for the most part, it's honestly the only Tyler album I can still get into. Wolf and SCFB are alright.

What makes you think this?

earl has old myspace posts of him confessing to tyler about being obsessed with how cool he is and he talks about thinking of/attempting suicide too

these were from like 2009

LMAOOOOOOOO

Wow I'm feeling like this is the story of a generation right here...
Where do you think they are at now with it? Like personally

i swear i'm not making this up, but i honestly can't find it because i last saw it like two years ago or more

i don't think they really talk, they just drifted apart. i don't think they're friends anymore really

>Drifted apart
Cause they can't look at each other anymore without crying a tear is probably cause why think about it

why's that? are you still pushing the gay lover meme?

bait

>Stop screaming bitch you shouldn't be that alarmed when Big Lips is in the attic armed with an addict's arm
wew

What's earls best line?
IMO it's
>Desolate testaments, trying to stay Jekyll-ish
but most niggas Hyde, and Brenda just stay pregnant
breaking news: death's less important when the Lakers lose
it's lead in that baby food, heads try to make it through
fish-netted legs for them eyes that she cater to
ride dirty as the fucking sky that you praying to

Centurion verse 3