Brit/pol/- Nigel Edition

Remaing debates: theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/02/eu-referendum-tv-debates-when-where-watch-them

>CAMERON SHAMELESSLY USES DEAD WOMAN TO SHILL FOR THE EU
twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/744512755324059648?s=09 (embed)

>BREAKING JP Morgan Analysts predicting 3% to 5% win for #Leave #EUref - £ falling
twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/743880850836721664 (embed)

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/
>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw
>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8
>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo
>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo
>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>BRITAIN, THE EU AND A PROPHECY
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

>THE BATTLE FOR BRITAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=a_S6KfpqnXQ
>POLLS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10527168
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=4fVQwzv5Qfc
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36570759
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298572/New-charity-scandal-Save-Children-executive-quits-women-s-complaints-inappropriate-behaviour.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VoI0fyyQicc
zerocensorship.com/t/uncensored-isis-execution/132382-isis-drowns-prisoners-alive-blows-hostages-up-with-rpg-kills-others-with-explosives-graphic-video#axzz4C2zIOUda
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Enoch_Powell
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3649298/KATIE-HOPKINS-thought-d-seen-Remain-camp-s-campaign-make-Jo-Cox-private-martyr-beneath-contempt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for remain

VERY IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/10527168

strawpoll.me/10527168

strawpoll.me/10527168

strawpoll.me/10527168

strawpoll.me/10527168

IMPORTANT POLL

do it for them

>REMINDER FOR THE 24TH
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 GMT Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no exit poll.
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Got a question for you mates

pretty fucking pumped for independence day boys

THREAD THEME
H
R
E
A
D

T
H
E
M
E

youtube.com/watch?v=4fVQwzv5Qfc

Her Majesty The Queen has given an order for a get to be had. I must oblige.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36570759

What kind of shite are you faggots going to talk about after they vote to remain?

I'm missing him lads.

He helped make politics the most fun it has been in years.

I've just left a steamer in stall four Bartek get to it.

recurring digits and we remain and Osborne becomes PM

I think if we vote leave there would be a general election and both of the main parties would campaign on staying in getting them both off of the hook from leaving. Its never going to happen.

PO

New thread reminder, Brendan Cox was a sex pest who nearly went to court over his sexual antics on younger women at Save the Children.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298572/New-charity-scandal-Save-Children-executive-quits-women-s-complaints-inappropriate-behaviour.html

On Wednesday against the Farage Floatila he was in a RIB with a mystery younger women, openly cucking her before Jo Cox was shot.

If you don't leave I'll never let you live in down.
You HAVE to leave for the greater good. The fall of the EU is LITERALLY in sight.

Suicide methods mate

nth for britpol queen

youtube.com/watch?v=VoI0fyyQicc

we dodged a fucking bullet there

I think we can all agree that the tragic death of St Jo of Remainia at the hands of an evil racist neo-nazi was definitely not an MK Ultra drone attack activated by the Bilderbergers last week in order to launch the second most oppressive psy op in history after the holohoax.

Gypsie thieving.

How many days after the Leave vote will Ireland decide it wants to be independent too?

>Europe's face when we crash this union

About how I'm going to go on top of a big hill in Switzerland and shoot myself in the brain

her maj the queen is the queen of brit/pol/

That would greatly benefit you olav

For Nigel

I hope you all know that this never would have even been a question if Britain had had the courage to elect this man as prime minister. Instead of a man who cared about Great Britain the Country, you got a series of cowards who cared about Great Britain the Welfare Dispensary and Great Britain the Multicultural Society.

Do it for him, lads.

>Sadiq Khan
hmm, I wonder what will be the main argument of the bremain team

I do hope the madman bring up those paki rapists

Fuck off, Jo. You have done enough damage.

R.I.P in piss

Jesus Christ dude MK Ultra? Literally Icke lizard tier

Absolutely but it's just a shame that Labour exchanged a useless but fun leader for one that is literally just useless.

How did Cameron do lads?

Pls tell me he got grilled

Ive been in a signal dead zone all weekend. Can someone red pill me on the last 36 hours.

After Joe Cox is Brexit still go?

It was baffling, he really didn't understand why the audience were looking further into the future than his fucking final term. He says if we leave we can never come back, but if we stay we will never be able to leave. The Turkey membership problem, whether in 10 or even 30 years like he said WILL be an issue if we vote remain.

Fuck, missed the Cameron QT, how did it go lads? Did he get fucked up?

How did he even get close

Talking about how anything that comes after is deserved.

Can't argue

"They'll say 'Enoch was right'" - Enoch Powell

If only he was still Labour leader, he'd make the Remain campaign look even worse than Corbyn has.

'no'

Threadly encouragement from across the pond.
Best of luck for the referendum. Hope you guys Make Britain Great Again.

God Save the Queen.

Somewhere between lizards and pure coincidence lies the truth.

he squealed like a pig

Dimblebot and audience fucked his shit up.

he was thoroughly grilled, got laughed at a couple times. got a cheer here and there, though.

seemingly yes

how'd the debate thing go?

I was busy repairing a pitchfork with my dad

If Scotland hadn't fucked Labour we'd all be speaking through burkas right now.

I wonder how long it will take for us to regret either decision.

That picture of migrants ad was disgraceful.

Nigel Farage provoked the murderer.

CHARGE FARAGE

Not sure desu lad

Moving to America.

this

Friendly but important reminder that Jo's spirit is trapped in purgatory and will be forever if we don't vote remain #strongerin

Ireland
>Oppression olympics the country

yes yes well done remain, well done
HOWEVER

all these years later and I'd still tow a threshing machine through a nursery for a chance to lick Gillian Anderson's elbows

He certainly was right. Whether you like what he described is up to the listener.

Is anyone gonna move those flowers when we Brexit

NTH FOR CAMERON USING CHURCHILL ANALOGIES

I'm positive it will be leave if there are more performances like the pigfucker's tonight, he got rekt and even finger-pointed by a based sceptical audience member

21st CENTURY NEVILLE CHAMBERLAIN

I still can't quite believe this is real

No it wasn't. It was just a picture. Have a good look at it. This is marching in endless columns towards you from the battlefields of Syria whether you like it or not. Ficki ficki.

zerocensorship.com/t/uncensored-isis-execution/132382-isis-drowns-prisoners-alive-blows-hostages-up-with-rpg-kills-others-with-explosives-graphic-video#axzz4C2zIOUda

There was never any chance of us voting him in because the Tory party of the time would never have made him leader. Ted Heath was intellectually inferior and a paedophile and fucked Enoch over good and proper.

>Watching Question Time
>Dimbles and the audience ripping Dodgy Dave apart

That was when Davey lost it

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Enoch_Powell

"Yet even though that picture is dark and darkening, there is one factor which has not yet been injected. I do not know whether it will be tomorrow, or next year, or in five years; but it will come. That factor is firearms and explosives. With communities which are so divided nothing can prevent the injection of explosives which we know perfectly well from experience in other parts of the United Kingdom and the world. At first there will be horrified astonishment, and inquiry as to what we have done wrong that such things should be happening. Then there will be feverish endeavour to find methods to allay the supposed grievances which lie behind the violence. Then follows exploitation by those who use violence of the ascendancy they have thus gained over the majority and over authority. The thing goes forward, acting and reacting, until a position is reached in which—I shall dare say it—compared with those areas, Belfast today will seem an enviable place."

pretty good meme from that fat bloke

MFW

WTF I love the EU now.

Forgetting her vision?

Has he no shame?

>strawpoll.me/10527168
lol.

if Sup Forums is polling at only 75% support brexit has problems

I've got a question for you, Jo. Where are you hiding until the ref is over?

I think there's one last debate. Unfortunately, we've got Boris in there. Fortunately, we had Sadiq 'Has Broken Three Major Promises, Banned Sexy Women from the Tube Adverts and Who's First Act was to Raise the Golden Arsehole over London, Allah Akbar' Khan.

The entire world is obsessed with this Brexit.

Because they know this may well be the start of a fight back for the White Race, and the shills are bricking it.

Yea he was legit butthurt lel

Witness me

>Syria.

Mate, most of them are from Afghanistan and other countries. Syrian refugees only represent 30% of the illegal criminal immigrants.

this pic was taken near where I live, the river was overwhelming and it took 2 days before the animals burned down a makeshift shelter erected by our brave volunteer firefighters and armed forces

It really seemed to have touched a nerve. Quite interesting really.

>new labor mp
>soul

Oh mate ive not 'ad such a giggle in a fortnight.

And our first question tonight is from Jo Cox

Jesus fucking Christ. He's fucking toast after the referendum, whatever the result.

When's the next significant poll. I.e not strawpoll.me

Probably on how to rightfully claim back the rest of Ireland.

spotted Ross Kemp

Filming his new series?

Well, I think we know the answer to that already lad, he's being fucking slaughtered for it though.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3649298/KATIE-HOPKINS-thought-d-seen-Remain-camp-s-campaign-make-Jo-Cox-private-martyr-beneath-contempt.html

By all sides, it almost seems. Comparing himself to Churchill is even worse.

Exactly. And what do the left say? They claim that Farage is deliberately photoshopping white people out of these photos, not realizing that the only white people there are police officers.

Her vision was a continent swarming with muslims. I'd love to foget that.

>implying dave isn't sabotaging remain from the inside

I mean oh no what a dreadful thing to say

Your military should of used land mines instead of making them a cuck shelter.

I hear Afghanistan is lovely this time of year.

Ross Kemp

On benefits

Who votes Brexit:
- Edgelords from Sup Forums
- Neets (muh migrants took my job, what? no I don't want to apply at that company)
- Anarchists

Who votes against Brexit:
- Normal people
- Patriots
- Tax payers
- Educated people
- Democratic people
- Europeans
- Economic analysts and scientists

Well, it's pretty obvious. You can either prove what a special snowflake you are and vote out, or be someone who cares about the FUTURE of his country and vote STAY.