1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Could you have grown up like this Japanese girl, and safely?

youtube.com/watch?v=P7YrN8Q2PDU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXZlzCLyyyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No?

cute i want to rape them

Perhaps, 10 or 20 years ago, I remember walking 2 kilometers to school with my schoolmates when I was 12 yrs old.
I've seen kids still walking to school nowadays, or at least they do in sates without crossfire between narcos.

Kids in narco states go to school??

1. Flag
2. Yes

Most narcos are just normal ppl with money problems

The problem is when you are in the same places they go or are associated in some way.

If the other cartel decide to hunt you down they will just fucking gun down the place you are with, no caring for the civilians

Other than that, they usually don't cause other problem or want to make theit own states or stuff like that.

no because there are lots of pakis and niggers here who will abduct and rape and rob children, Japan is a homogeneous and civilised society because it doesn't have any non-japs

oh yes they do
youtube.com/watch?v=OXZlzCLyyyI
>video is from the time when the war on drug peaked, things have gotten better.

Flag
Before immigrans? Yes. Now? No.

Speaker keeps saying western as if this also counts in Europe and not just in the US.

I rode the train and took the bus to school when I was 6 so yes. Now I probably can't as the city is 60% niggers as it was 90% white and almost crime free when I was growing up.

Speaker is Australian and comparing it to Australia not America.

Aw God that is so cute I'm dying :3

Same same

>By Western standards, Japanese culture emphasises independence and self-reliance from an extraordinarily young age.

By American standards*

In Europe, kids can safely play in the neighborhood without supervision at all times. Or at least they used to

This thread is pedofailia.

CUTE
CUUUUUUUTE

>この動画はお住いの国では公開されていません

FUCK AMERICAN

Yes and I don't see a reason why I couldn't have done the same nowadays. The thought of not being able to sounds dystopian desu

>it doesn't have any non-japs

yeah, in most places I could have

In my town, yes actually.

I would not be surprised if you did! You degenerate anime poster pedophile

>that weeb with the kimono

embarrassing

1. AUT
2. Yeah

>Country
Croatia
>The second question/first question depending on what you perceive as a question
Yes, but I'd be severely depressed as an adult.

>Japan isn't full of child rapists and pedophiles
You know that despite being illegal you can still find CP on the surface Asian web right and on Akihabara? The shit is absolutely distrubing.

do you love japan

I 'member playing around the neighbourhood unsupervised.

"asian web" lol you're talking as if there's different internets for different countries.

until the end of the 90s it was possible, i was a child during that time and i go everywhere i want with my friend because they were benevolence toward kids. Great adventude desu. But at that time shit with pedo were huge in the media with the dutrouc affaitr it change a lot. Now kids are less free to hang out like they want, they are really watch

To a degree it is. Based on characters Google (and other search engines) will filter entirely different websites. Japs typing in Kanji/Japanese will rarely find non Japanese sites, the same goes with the English web. You could categorize this into certain regions and languages the biggest is obviously English, I'd put Russian or Spanish at second, German at third and Japanese fourth in scale of size.
I do, I was a bit racist, sorry.

the japanese mom is cute desu

>Could you have grown up like this Japanese girl
Maybe, but my family was the total opposite of those in the video, I remember they used to talk shit about the parents of a classmate of mine, because they let him go to school by himself every day, like "that mother is shamelessly careless, poor child" etc that sort of things, children who go on their own are actually seen as "abandoned" in a very negative way, not independent.

>and safely?
In my town 20 years ago, probably yes, after all my former classmate is still alive and nothing ever happened to him, but I'm not informed enough to say how safe it really was, I remember that once in front of the post office, I was like 10 and I was waiting for my grandpa to get his pension check outside because it was too hot to stay inside, a guy on a bike approached me, he asked "want to go for a ride?" in a strange accent, I ignored him and he just smiled creepily to me, then I went inside and he probably went away.
Still, what really worried me was not the fact that he tried to hit on me, but the fact that he chose me as the target, because I was a gross and fat sweaty kid at the time.
Now there're many illegal migrants of various origins in this town, they've no documents and many of them are bold enough to act like they own the place, they've probably nothing to lose and aren't accountable for illegal actions because they don't have documents, at least not immediately, the process with illegal immigrants is very slow and often nothing really happens because there're too many cases to deal with and they're just left free, which causes them to become bolder and eventually start committing worse crimes.

I wouldn't let my children go to school on their own in the current situation, at least not till they're in high school.

>Could you have grown up like this Japanese girl, and safely?

I would have probably started to cry when I couldn't see my mom anymore and begged her to come back when I was that age, so no

Started taking the bus alone at 9 desu.

Never had problems.

Don't they have those dvds with grade schoolers modeling skimpy swimsuits in suggestive poses or somethimg, in sale in normal stores?

>Italy
>mama's boy
A walking stereotype.

Not that user but, unironically, the girl in the video is more mature than me, I don't even know how to take the bus because my parents always drove me to school, hell, even when I started uni that was like 30 kilometers far from home, they tried to do the same, it was embarrassing on so many levels, but luckily I had just learned how to drive so I went on my own.
For some reason, they hated the bus, or at least the idea of letting me take the bus.