imdb.com/title/tt5001718/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

-te

kek!
fpbp
/thread
lol

They look like that but the average citizen looks like a paki

studied ophtalmology in London, where he met his wife.

>implying

>blacks are not whi-

shieeeet

The Levant is the equivalent of Italy. Some are Milan-tier, some are Rome-tier, and some are Sicily-tier.

There is literally no distinguishing feature of whites. Skin color? No tons of brown people have the exact same skin tone. Blue/green eyes? Nope tons of brown people have that. Blonde/lightbrown hair? Nope tons of brown people have that.

Europeans just wanted to feel special so they artificially made their subcontinent a race.

I don't give a fuck if it's white, black, or rainbow colored, that goddamn country is the only nation i've ever wanted to strangle with my bare hands.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU SYRIA, you're successfully ruined decades of my life with your stupid, inane, inconsequential SHIT YOU GODDAMN MEME NATION DIIIIEEEEEE

WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE

>the average citizen looks like a paki
How would you know?

this

One of the more retarded nigger posts made on this website, congratulations.

His wife is quite the qt

ummm try again sweetie

youtube.com/watch?v=q2vzNSQsDjw

also paki pakis can get quite white.

>Europeans
The white meme and all the obsession over whiteness is an American thing.

prove me wrong.

his wife looks like the last remaining of our royal family desu

I'd agree that skin is not always the most defining factor. But big lips, big nose, prognathism (mouth protruding below the nose) are.

I have to say that I really like black college girls who have a small nose and small lips.

>There is literally no distinguishing feature of whites.
This is correct, but there are distinguishing facial features between Caucasians, mongoloids and Negroids.

youtu.be/iAXbLE5eNPo

you amerimutts made up the white term you retarded nigger

same thing said about Bachar killing his people is said about Maduro in Venezuela.

When globalist capitalists kill their people, it doesn't even make the news. If it does, it's a sad accident, against demonstrators that the "fake news" wrongly described as peaceful protestors while they're actually dangerous, violent anarchists, secretly working for foreign interests.

Caucasian meme race only has the slightest bit of validity because of extensive raceblending between Middle East and Europe in the past 1000 years.

>big lips, big nose, prognathism
This is pretty common here.

Past 10,000 years I mean.

asians always have small lips tho
Europeans still use it tho

middle easterners are still caucasians

Also, Syria is home to the sub-race Assyrians

That dude's whiter than me and I'm all european

yeah you know, i actually don't give one iota of a fuck about race, i would just like to wipe out the ninja women nations because they make their women dress like ninjas when it's not even halloween?

can someone do somehting about this? US, where are you faggots? you've been stockpiling 10,000 nukes, could you possibly spare a few and glass the middle east already?

we'll all pretend to judge you but secretly we'll drink a beer in your honor

Heh, guess you are all jelly with how many white immigrants Germany is getting

>Get high
>Listen to Baba Yetu
>Feel a connection to all of humanity and think about how we are all Africans

Syrians and Lebanese dont look like Pakis

>american education

>can't form a rebuttal
>be-better just post a meme haha that'll get him
wow, is the power of white intellect?

ARGENTINA
STANDS
WITH SYRIA

I posted that unironically. I just thought it was interesting.

hmm, I guess I'm too jaded. I listened to it. It was ok, maybe I need to be high to appreciate it fully.

>Nope tons of brown people have that.

Lmao @tons, its so rare that people with blue eyes are worshipped in shitskin countries, even in such countries like Lebanon which are close to Europe.

Lot of Syrians are white because of immense rape

>The origin of the Alawites is disputed. Local folklore suggests that they are descendants of the followers of the eleventh Imam, Hasan al-Askari (d. 873) and his pupil, Ibn Nusayr (d. 868).[25] During the 19th and 20th centuries, some Western scholars believed that Alawites were descended from ancient Middle Eastern peoples such as the Arameans, Canaanites, Hittites,[26][27] and Mardaites.[28] Many prominent Alawite tribes are also descended from 13th century settlers from Sinjar.[29]

Syrians are not Caucasian, I'm sure there are Caucasians in Syria but Assad happens to be an Alawaite which are the ruling ethnic group at the moment, They are either Arab of African..

nanii

>white
>nonwhite
>21 century
Yes all shit!
It's absolutely not important

Whats that?

human main races
mongloid negroid caucasoid dravidian australoid

Alaska and northern Canada need to be green

> tajikistan
> dravidian

here is a map of the modern world

"Brown" people are "white" the term white was created by the left to create and us vs them politic.

Looks like literal turd. Why do these nigger women think wild hair is attractive?

>Implying being white is any good

Not everyone can be the asian super race.

that girl has neither small lips nor a small nose but she's cute enough

whites so kawaiiii

why waste all this time on such an unfunny meme

white finn with prognathism? example?

A lot of autism in this map

wtf I love refugees now!

name is Amandla (sic) Stenberg, "teen black feminist"

had found it thru google images.
thanks google...

thanks.
extremely subtle though. Reminds me of Björk (is she the same race?)

Anyway, though I'm a courageous racist (at least here anonymously lel), I have to say that intelligence or talent often make anyone look beautiful.

(looks for a pic of young nina simone, to illustrate)

wow no, fuck, I disown what I said.......

>Reminds me of Björk (is she the same race?)
No, Björk is icelandic.

Anyway, here's her IG page where I found that pic from.
instagram.com/p/BJDkPLyDuw_/

apparently she recently played a sick girl in a teen movie, where she loves a white neighbor imdb.com/title/tt5001718/

well her profile is better

I guess all Southern Europeans are brown because of immense rape from north Africans?

daily reminder maghrebien are the real med race

ميبون

tell me u are grizou miboun

We Arabs are white indeed.

t.subhuman

t.barbars rape baby
i'm greek you are not