youtube.com/watch?v=sWFLF-CY-Eg
cnn.com/2016/06/16/health/1973-new-orleans-gay-bar-arson-attack/
youtu.be/pTmTm4p-hlQ?list=PLsjPbc8_lJwXBxLrgQ32OzG9fC24Tz3Yq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing
youtube.com/watch?v=_HH66kHF5-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Muslim
>"I'm married to a man and I drink!"
Can we all agree with Muzzies for a moment and throw that fag of a building?

youtube.com/watch?v=sWFLF-CY-Eg
pretend muslims BTFO

Nothing I hate more than 1st world sheltered dune-coons which never read a single passage of the koran trying to say we are wrong.

Thanks to the low Muslim population & difficult process of becoming a US ctitzen, US Muslims are some of the least extreme in the world.
An yet, that tiny Muslim population (just 2%) has still racked up 2x the extremism bodycount than the other 98% combined.
And that' only counting the attacks SINCE 9/11.

The Henry Jackson Society found that the vast majority of Muslim extremism comes from communities that are over 20% Muslim. This is only going to get worse.

The fact that they found 10 Muslims that don't currently have bombs strapped to them does nothing to prove or disprove anything about anything.

i would kill every single person in this vid, even the children

18,500 views and 7 comments.

I hate these lying cunts.

What a coincidence!

>IKAR is a leading edge Jewish community in Los Angeles that seeks to inspire people across the religious spectrum and is reverberating across the country.

That's gotta be the douchiest haircut in existence.

serce?

MEET A FAGGOT IS MORE LIKE IT

"pseudo-muslims"
lmao is that a real thing

As a faithful Muslim, I am terrified that non-Muslims may one day retaliate after I massacre a group of civilians. I fear for the safety of my family and fellow Muslims every time I cut off an infidel's head. Please, understand that I'm just like you, except God hates you and commands that I kill you whenever and wherever I am able. Look at my children. Aren't they adorable? They want to kill you, too, but you're threatening their ability to grow up in your lands and make that dream a reality. Please, stop the hate against us, and allow us to hate you in peace. Because Islam means peace (and killing infidels in peace).

(This message has been brought to you by the Taqqiya Foundation, a subsidiary of Saudi Arabia.)

Lick these infographics cucks!!!

>muh, your stats are racists...

>Can we all agree with Muzzies for a moment and throw that fag of a building?

You forgot that Christians also murdered gays. They don't actively do it now, because the secular society prevents them to, but that's more to do with the efforts and strides of the secular society, not Christianity becomes more civil.

anyone that claims to be gay, drinks, doesnt pray, etc. is a fake muslim and is recognized as such by the actual muslims

Yep, he would get thrown from the top of a tower to his death for sure.

>im a human
top kek good one

Nice fucking fedora.

Im going to need sauce on this gif for scientific research

>'i drink and im gay'!

yea, you are not a fucking muslim then. i have plenty of friends who are 'christian' but never go to church. I wonder why they never put practising muslims in these vids. oh yea, because they would show everyone how 'extreme muslim beliefs'' are actually the same beliefs that moderates have

They are though...Now look at these cute little Muslim children, aren't they human too user?

Why are we not spamming in the comment section of

We lynched gays? Or they were executed by the state? I guess I missed that chapter in history class.

Their father has an erect cock on his shirt. I'm sure he thinks they're cute too.

Never forget the six million gays killed in the Holocaust. The evil Nazis made them wear pink armbands! Pink! The horror!

this guy doesn't look like a muslim

yeaaaaaaaaaaah surprise!

The fucking comment section is just pure lovey-dovey cancer

>How FOOLISH they are

Jaffar sure loves his Koran.

Are you implying muslims have a certain appearance to them?

He belongs to the sect of Islam known as "al-NotReallyMuslimJustAttentionWhoring." It's a relatively new sect found primarily in Europe and North America.

>1 post by this ID

SAGE
S A G E
S__A__G__E

>In this contentious time, can anything unite us? Be a positive part of this important conversation. Share the video and consider donating to NewGround: Muslim-Jewish Partnership for Change @ www.mjnewground.org
>Muslim-Jewish Partnership

What the fuck man. Even in a video about Muslims it's STILL the jews behind it all.

I just can't fucking take it.

The great thing about this video is that it's much more offensive to actual Muslims than the white people who are being lied to

>the heart of america
>ohio
kek

yeah muslims are brown

I'm a Catholic but I fuck bitches anyday, sometimes I drink, and I don't give a fuck about la Virgen de Guadalupe or Juan Diego and I don't go to church

He's a fake muslim, just like I am a fake catholic

Prayer is such a requirement of the faith, you can pretty much dismiss any Muslim that doesn't pray as not being religious. They might be culturally Muslim and may even go to mosque, but, by their own faith, they are not a Muslim.

pretty much kek

Alan Turing, the genius that figured out the German enigma, was castrated by the state for being homosexual. He later committed suicide.

There have also been many hate crimes committed against homosexuals in your country, like the firebombing in New Orleans. cnn.com/2016/06/16/health/1973-new-orleans-gay-bar-arson-attack/

There was also the case of Matthew Shephard, a guy student that was beaten half to death and left to die of his injuries.

This isn't new.
The only thing that's new here is Sup Forums and the conservative right's pretension that they care.

This is exactly like the Cologne attacks. White men in the West have spent decades demeaning and downplaying the concerns of women, and then the Cologne sexual assaults took place, and suddenly the conservatives care and want to defend women.

You guys are not fooling anybody. We know you hate women and gays and are using their plight as a weapon for your xenophobia.

WHY DO WE (WHITE MEN) HATE THESE PEOPLE SO MUCH THEY ARE JUST LIKE US

So 2 guys and a fagbar with little to no correlation to christianity. K, go fuck yourself dumbass.

youtu.be/pTmTm4p-hlQ?list=PLsjPbc8_lJwXBxLrgQ32OzG9fC24Tz3Yq

I don't hate Muslims, like I don't hate Christians. Both have things inherently wrong with their religion, but for the most part, most followers of both don't exercise the parts that would make them be considered an extremist.

you sound like a really interesting guy

Well, that's edgy!
+1

>was castrated by the state

They took him off the pills once they found out it was having a negative effect on his health and he forgave the state soon after. His close friends say he showed no suicidal tendencies up to his death and was a cheery person. His food was not tested to see if he had laced it with cyanide. He was playing around with cyanide powder and could have just as easily inhaled them unknowingly.

Don't be too quick to take the Weinstein production of Turing's life as gospel. His own friends want nothing to do with that propaganda.

>most followers of both don't exercise the parts that would make them be considered an extremist.

Wow you're retarded. Ofcourse they do. Secular muslim countries like Turkey are the exception. The majority of them punish homosexuals and many give them death. This is 100s of millions of people who support the deaths or punishment of homosexuals.

Are they deleting comments ?

>tfw you're too racist and can only think of the fact it's a banana she's holding

The state still fucked him up. Just because they realized they fucked up, does not change the fact they fucked up.

Why else retard?

I also live in the United States. I trust the Muslims here like I trust the Christians - I imagine most are not extremists willing to kill those who go against their religion or its teachings.

I am not concerned with those living in the third world, they're just fucked.

whoa. really makes you think

so literally the only example you have does not involve a christian or a christian state executing a gay

#YouAintNoMuslimBruv

Yeah but they stopped as soon as they realised it was having an effect other than the one they had intended. My point is you can't act like the Christian state had an intention to "murder gays".

why can't Sup Forums be wrong just once

You would know desu

god i hate this fucking guttural pig language

I ain't clicking that shit but even this faggots haircut is halal

Muslims and christians are different. Why would you think just because some of them live in America and some live in a different country, that their views are different when they both follow the exact same book. The only difference between them is that one of them has the power to kill and the other's don't.

top kek

Top fucking kek. The only reason I went to Sup Forums is because Islam is a threat to western society and its tradition of personal freedom, including the freedom two men have of blowing one another.

No homo.

Christians also follow a stupid book and choose not to follow the stupider teachings. There are both idiotic Christians and idiotic Muslims in the United States, they don't make me distrust the religions as a whole.

>it is an insult to animals

But animals have proven to be homosexual in nature ; ^ )

masha Allah

>
>Why else retard?
Plenty of people are just disgusted by homosexuals. One of my friends is an atheist and nearly fought a fag that was trying to flirt with him.

There is a difference between Christianity and Islam. The Bible was written by regular humans so there is room for interpretation. The Quran is the literal word of god and is presented almost as an instruction manual.

>completely ignoring the facts of his point

I usually don't find nigger girls attractive... but that gif is making my dick hard...

>white guy is Muslim

>I'm married to a man and I drink

Fucking kek

But we, as a society, have been shitting on evangelical christian non-stop for the better part of tree fucking decades.

You're telling me that now, after having thoroughly defeated them, it's a good idea to import millions of people who are just as batshit insane as they are? WHY? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU IMPORT EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS BY THE LITERAL BOATLOAD?

FUCK THEM.

>older brother physically abuses his sister within the first 10 seconds

Wew lad

>I'm the brother
>I'm the sister
>punches the sister
Yep that's a muslim alright.

No christian doctrine and muslim doctrine are different. If you want proof, see every christian majority country in the world vs every muslim country in the world. The muslim countries are enslaving people, killing homosexuals, having terrorist organizations, genociding people etc. and all the Christian countries are not. Why would you take the example of muslims who are only 1% of the population and so have no power, instead of looking at the example of what muslims do when they do have power by looking at all the muslim countries of the world.

Is this bait?

How is that any better?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing

>Turing was prosecuted in 1952 for homosexual acts, when such behaviour was still a criminal act in the UK.

Excuse me, but how is this not a terrible thing to do to a person that has been attributed to have saved lives and probably helped win the second world war?

Get a clue, bro. Hate of homosexuality isn't just specific Islam. Hatred of sexually deviant behaviour is quite common in humans, until they reach a certain level of comfort, which takes the burden of reproduction off and allows for more sexual deviant behaviour.

Dutchfag here, This is how liberals actually think.

>le moderate islam

Also, reminder that you can't take anything a Muslim has to say seriously because deceiving to further the cause is built into the foundation of the religion.

Muslims change, Islam doesn't,

How do they explain the muslim no gone zones all over Europe then?

Do you know how many people are killed by purely Islamic beliefs in the year 2016?

You're obsessing over 1 closet homo's sob story from 60 years ago. Is this all you got? Stop fixating on gays you faggot.

This.

Islam is from brown people, for brown people.

Is there really only 6 comments on this video?

Context?

The comments are getting shoa'd

>Hate of homosexuality isn't just specific Islam.

Dumb cunt. "Secular" homophobia isn't rooted in the immutable eternal words of God here to provide ultimate guidance to mankind.

So back in the 50s, when people where more CHRISTIAN, homosexuality was seen as a great evil or a disorder that needed to be "cured" by chemical castration.

TODAY, muslim majority country murder homosexual as a matter of course, because they think it's divinely ordained.

High quality troll.

>Implying christfags are welcome on Sup Forums

>We are all muslim
>Don't label us!
kek

dubs of truth greatest ally

>There was also the case of Matthew Shephard, a guy student that was beaten half to death and left to die of his injuries.
The killer was his gay drug dealer. They had fag sex and munched each other's butts.

No joke.

It's on reddit

Fucking kek. They disabled comments

youtube.com/watch?v=_HH66kHF5-Q

This video is actually much more relevant here.

Specifically the line
>If you want to call yourself a Muslim but don't want to follow the Koran, or you want to modify it, then call yourself a modified muslim, don't call yourself a muslim.

That's something I find weird with Islam. Christianity was splintered to hell and back again. Any time someone in power or a large group was unhappy with a facet of it, they'd create their offshoot with that aspect being handled differently.

Why can't Islam do this? Why can't Muslims living in the west and who like the west's culture say they are non-sharia Muslims

silence

Russian Sting operation