Good thing he got the end cell

good thing he got the end cell

This is a flaw of this movie, you never stay in your same cell for the entire length of your sentence, let alone the same block.

what about how the fuck did he manage to put back his bigass poster in the wall after he went through the fucking hole.

this was like the 1920's m8

I don't see what the year matters, prisons have always done this to shake things up.

Huh?

This poster actually really made me think

Good thing he was able to completely break through a pipe with a rock that he had never even tested in a few hours

He was also in good with the Warden though, very reasonable to assume that one of Andys perks was that he didn't get moved around all the time.

h-he's like a rock expert, you know huh?

Wouldn't be impossible to keep the same cell if you're in at your permanent unit and have a long sentence. A bigger flaw is that prisons do periodic shakedowns where they inspect every cell for illicit materials, an enormous hole in the wall would certainly be found out.

>HE A GOOD BOY the movie

You must have missed the part where only the top was taped on, he just went under it.

I haven't seen the movie in a while, so I may have forgotten, but did he have an agreement that his cell wouldn't be searched?

Ceramic isn't renowned for its shock absorbing quality

I don't remember either but I think they didn't touch or search him just because of the /ourguy/ status, he never arranged anything himself, warden just didn't want anyone fucking or disturbing his tax boy.

Although it's plausible that he could construct some kind of artificial facade to cover the hole in the wall, as well.

They stopped shaking Andy down because he was the Warden's bitch.

yeah but red never got moved either

The warden wouldn't mess with Andy's best buddy

why not? he was the wardens bitch, he could do whatever he wanted to andy and still own his ass, he treated him like shit all the time and threw him into solitary confinement for no reason.

one hand washes the other or something like that