Is Justin Roiland /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=i7m57W2DQH4

skip to 27:40 for Sup Forums

>Amount of time he claims to have spent on Sup Forums during each season is directly proportional to the quality of that season

Really activates your almonds, doesn't it?

please stop making these threads, Justin.

I'm not Justin you fucking retard fuck off and go bane post in your containment threads cock sucker

i read that in Rick's voice

Fuck this show and fuck leddit and fuck that that nigger justin

made me think, but then I realized season 2 was actually kino

>I went to Sup Forums but they didn't suck my dick so i left and never came back

>it's a Justin uses the words "wagecuck" and "Sup Forums" in a Rick and Morty commentary episode

at least he acknowledges it's the only site where you're even able to FIND unpopular opinions
voting systems and sharing policing content ruined the internet

Except for the part where he says exactly the opposite, that he came here expressely because everywhere else was too positive.

roiland is notorious for breaking rules 1 and 2

except you're wrong. he said he stopped after season 2 and has no plans to during season 3

He literally, I MEAN LITERALLY did the precise opposite of that

please neck yourself

transsexual skeleton bitch

>create a subreddit devoted to your own show
>ban anyone that doesn't love it

Season 2 is GOAT

He went on a false flagging spree so people could suck his dick, defending show over his probably ludicrous baits, it's pretty fucking pathetic in it's own right.

Although I'm calling bullshit on Sup Forums not giving Rick and Morty constructive criticism, he probably just chose to ignore it or didn't mention it at all.

>linking to that ugly jew

yeah no fuck you too

>disliking h3

found the prankInvasion subscriber

the problem with rick and morty is that it lacks the substance of other shows. threads with 100+ replies on Sup Forums are based on shows ripe with waifu and shipping material

>he did exactly what every faggot on Sup Forums would do and im mad about it

why are you still breathing?

R&M is actually pretty goat on the Sup Forums category of TV.
Think about it like this
"Le athiesm is fedora and le fedoras belong on reddit meme. "
While the ladder is mostly true the former is a meme perpetuated by Jews and Catholics alike to undermine a logical response to a theological question