How would you react if a 7 foot black guy with a red laser sword came into a crowded hallway with you trapped inside?

How would you react if a 7 foot black guy with a red laser sword came into a crowded hallway with you trapped inside?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTAXUYLbFYk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would leave

How?

I would instantly hand off the blueprints through the crack in the door

Give up and go to the dark side. Its cooler than those lame ass rebels

unzip my dick and make a 360 degree and walk away

though the exit

I would do my best to tell him I want to join him

But if I was just like there like "dude dont kill me let me join you" i might just look like a coward who didn't want to die and wouldn't fight when it came down to it

So I dunno how I'd really signal I was worth saving

I guess I'd shoot my own dudes in the backs actually. Kill them for him. Hope he lets me speak and let me join him.

Throw a basketball at him

>Pull out vibroblade
>Teleport behind him
>"Nothin personal, kid"

Why didn't they just all tackle him together?

Accept that he is the superior alpha male and that I am just a pathetic white boi and sacrifice as many white pussies upon the altar of his almighty BBC and pray he at least allow me to witness the inseminate of their wombs with his god-cock.

He's a big guy

O + R1

Shoot him with my CCW.

HELP UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!!

unsheathe my beam katana and teleport behind him

>psh....nothin personell....kid....

Shoot my teammates and drop my weapon to let him pass

Do a 360 degrees turn and walk away.

"Padme and Skywalker's child survived! He's on Tatooine with Obi-Wan Kenobi, I can take you to them if you let me live!"

There, problem solved.

His cock is more machine now than man, twisted and evil... plus I would think his sperm is probably still white, or maybe he jizzes motor oil now, who knows.

Try to organise some volley fire.

Wonder why he's risking his neck when he could have sent a squad of stormtroopers instead.

Then realise that stormtroopers can't hit a horse with a fucking guitar, so he has to do the job himself.

Then finally wonder if I'm in some goofy comic-book movie where the director has never heard the phrase "suspension of disbelief."

>You're in the club and this guy slaps your GF's ass
>What do?

Haha jokes on him I don't have a girlfriend

I would tell him I am his father, and then describe his mother's tits to him.

I would pull out by two white light sabers and duel him... it would end in a draw, because I choose to spare his life and leave

The stormtroopers are so fucking bad. This was supposed to be the movie that changed things, if only for 1 story. Surely most fans by now think it's lame how nonthreatening they are.

Would you kindly post the webm

POCKET SAND!

Aim for his feet and tell a buddy to aim for his head. He can't block both at once

There's only one proper reaction user
youtube.com/watch?v=PTAXUYLbFYk

Vader without a saber vs one of these things.

Who wins?

True, but I bet that faggot can take the hits. You're gonna need a bigger gun.

>force choke it's neck
>it ded

Next.

He can block one and choke the other dude once he hears what you're planning.

>its blood breaks out from its broken neck and burns vaders force

Next.

for you

>thinking Vader would actually want a former rebel scum to join him

Traitor

Id ask him why he thinks people think the empire are the bad guys and just maybe I'd get a decent answer for a change

I would follow his orders because I'm almost certainly a stormtrooper in this scenario

>How would you react if a 7 foot black guy with a red laser sword came into a crowded hallway with you trapped inside?
i always carry a flamethrower. He is dead.

I'll just keep stunning him out of his lightsaber swings with crouch-jabs.

It worked in Soul Caliber

>oh shit it's Vader what a BADASS
>lemme just point my gun at the back of this guy I've served with for a few mon-WHAAA MY GUN FLEW AWAY
>V-Vader p-pls

As you get slashed or crumpled against the cieling. There is no way you wouldn't look pathetic as your ancestors gaze down at you. Go out with honor.

>How would you react if a 7 foot black guy with a red laser sword came into a crowded hallway with you trapped inside?
am i trapped inside the black guy?

Use my slugthrower to cover the cunt in high velocity molten lead and end the encounter in seconds

You deserve everything you get if you fight with a fucking blaster in the SW universe

Pull out my slugthrower and blow him the fuck out.

You're a skeleton trapped inside a flesh suit

>What is The Force?

>>What is The Force?
choke_acceleration * choke_mass = the Force

I would use my ninjitsu abilities to teleport behind him and cut him in half with my superior Japanese steel. Id like to see his stupid lightsaber toy try to stop steel folded over 1000 times by master swordsmiths.

choke*aspiration

I just want a Vader movie now after that scene in Rogue One.

Darth Vader, I'm Kylo Ren. (who would win?)

I honestly hope the voice actor dies soon so we don't have to wait.

I don't know why they've kept them around so long. They are seriously a joke of the franchise. Like they do nothing and go down in 1 shot.

Come on, wouldn't you want to see what would happen if Luke was found and trained by Vader right from the beginning? Remember how eager he was to join the Empire at he beginning of Episode IV?

Are they not able to do one if he's alive?

It's lazy production values. There's no defending this shit. You can still have Han Solo and Jedi fuck their shit up without them being embarrassingly awful at hitting a target running straight in an alley way.

Annikin please! Let me nosh you off I love you even though no one else does!

I haven't seen Rogue One but people are saying he's off his game. I'm sure they're just being picky. If Vader sounds like a wasted and wounded senior citizen fuckhead I'm OK with that. It fits the narrative.

There's a "what if" comic series where it shows Leia as Vader's apprentice. I don't recall what happens to Luke in it.

He didn't seem that bad to me desu

Didn't the ancient Jedi (Jedaii or something) have vibro blades?

get on his good side, tell him I hate sand and compliment him for having the high ground.

order my team to all concentrate fire on him at once since I'm not a character in a script who has to act stupid for another character to look badass

Be Kylo Ren. Cuz at least then I'd have a bit of a chance to use the force back..or at least long enough to fucking escape.
Obviously I'm gonna lose a 1 v 1, but I'd do better than those tards as kylo

Speaking of Vibroblades why the fuck did they replace them with these TONKA brand clubs? Is there any logic that went into its design?

Also why the fuck is Sup Forums telling me this post is spam?

whip my dick out and charge right at him while wiggling it around

use the confusion to run past him

>Remind him of his dead wife
>laugh at his crappy robot suit

That would take his guard down

after that, keep him down with a variety of douchebag moves

>Build him a castle ...ON FUCKING MUSTAFAR
>Tell him he has a son, which is basically admitting you lied to him by telling him his pregnant wife died
>Try to have him killed by his own son

Vader is beta as fuck.

kek

They should aspire to be Traitor.

It seriously, I feel not the slightest bit of tension or suspense when any protagonists is up against them in a SW film

>Build him a castle ...ON FUCKING MUSTAFAR
Why do you cucks giggle about this so hard? For all you know Vader chose himself to build a monument to his sins.

It's a cross of a tonfa and a club.

>For all you know Vader chose himself to build a monument to his sins.

Why not just live in the jedi temple then?

Because he killed Padme and lost to his master on Mustafar. Just because Coruscant would be a good choice doesn't mean Mustafar isn't good in of itself.

He sounded "off" because they modulated his voice to sound like Vader's in ANH vs the more processed voice in TESB and ROTJ.

Did Lucas change his voice in the special editions? I watched some of Rebels and his voice in that sounded off too. Meanwhile in my A New Hope DVDs it sounds right.

Call 9/11

Unsure, but it wouldn't surprise me.

OG ANH Vader's voice was higher pitched and more muffled sounding than the deeper, clearer voice he had in empire and jedi.

ask for his autograph after a bit of casual banter

James earl Jones is a really old man now that's why it sounds off

Take a selfie of me being killed by Vader and post it just before dying

Anyone got that pic of Hillary where there's 100 roasties taking selfies at her conference? It really sums up how fucking vile modern civilization is.

How would react to a 7 foot black guy with a big black cock cumming into a crowded hallway with you watching from the side of the room?

Why is he doing the Wonder Woman pose?

I'd start shooting with all my bros, and then as soon as he started deflecting shots back I'd just crumble on the floor and pretend to have been hit.

I'm sure he would be paying too much attention on the incoming shots to notice that I wasn't actually hit by a shot. Afterwards I'd just sit the rebellion out on a prison planet, after being arrested by someone who isn't a raging Sith freak more intent on force-slamming people against walls than force-grabbing the sd-card he's chasing after.

He holds someone on the ceiling with the force with that clenched fist, and continues walking through.
As he passes him in the hallway, he slices him across the abdomen without even looking.

I'd be like: "Phew. I'm glad I'm going to ignore this steaming abortion pretending to be a movie about Star Wars like so many inner city mothers ignore their own futures" and wake up relieved knowing that Rogue One didn't happen in any official capacity according to me.

Fuck Gareth Edwards. Let him direct Dr. Who or some such abominable boring bullshit.

I'm 7'5" so it wouldn't really phase me much, i also know about swords and martial arts

>Black man is literally killing all the whites
Disney you are getting a bit obvious

>letting traitors join your ranks

throw sand in his face