TAQIYYA!

This is some top shelf triple distilled taqiyya, folks.

youtu.be/q9dwHYu_EK4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
youtube.com/watch?v=sWFLF-CY-Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=HdUw3DCdYng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank you....just disliked.

This...
Why is anyone supposed to care about or take their position seriously.
> ITS A FUCKING CHURCH

A fucking church

And they want others to accept their death cult.

> mfw slowly roasting to Kelly Clarkson

Time to blast this.
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

HOLY CHIT, I just read the description

This is getting slided hard so here is a bumpfist.

don't you need a beard to be a Muslim or am I missing something?

ty, Danebro

IT REALLY MAKES YOU THINK! HAHAHAHAHA REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

I didn't even watch it and disliked it. I can't stand multicultural propaganda. These "muslims" would get killed by IS for not being good muslims.

It took less than ten seconds for a Muslim man to strike a women, in a positive video about Muslims

when your religion ideology has such a bad rap that you have to make a PSA about how you aren't violent ideologues.

>I'm married to a man and I drink

If he were to go to the holiest place in the world in his religion, Mecca, he would be murdered, legally.

>the heart of america
>ohio

>im married to a gay man and i drink

is this video a joke? do these people really believe they represent anything muslim related? they seem to just make up their own rules and ideas about what islam is.

"ye i can marry a gay man and drink, there is nothing wrong with it, islam allows it completely"

"im a white middle class guy who has never been to a muslim country but im still a real muslim YAY"

and why is it that for "progressive" ideas youre allowed to use children as propaganda but otherwise its seen as exploiting.

and why dont they get people from muslim countries instead, isnt that where the Koran is actually taken serious.

and if these muslims are so peaceful and tolerant, why dont they split up from the religion and create neo islam and remove everything from the koran that is violent and promotes intolerance.

youtube.com/watch?v=sWFLF-CY-Eg
pretend muslims btfo

>when the taqqiya hits u

>It's an "apostate Muslims claim to represent Islam" episode

DAILY REMINDER YOU CANNOT GET MORE AMERICAN THAN A MUSLIM BORN IN THE HEARTLAND

Even if they were all legit, even if they were all christian, I'd still hate them.

>Hahaha OK cool, oh my gosh look at my kids I'm a fag and I love Kelly Clarkson I'm like so not violent

Just die alredy.

>ISIS is to Islam as Christianity is to the KKK

Really made me think...

RARE

DID SOMEONE SAY TAQIYYA?!

youtube.com/watch?v=HdUw3DCdYng

I thought the KKK hated Christians.

>Caring about ISIS
>Not looking at completely self governing muslim countries who all legally kill homosexuals

You don't need to look at extremist groups to represent Islam, just look at muslim countries laws.

That analogy really is not apt though and I am so sick of hearing it

The idea that Christianity and Islam are equal in their nastiness is just fucking wrong

Time to drop some serious red pills in the comments, laddies.

DUDE ISLAM LMAO

Muslims need to leave islam, period. It is un-salvageable.

He is sooo cool how can Islam be wrong
> amirite

BAD GOY, you aren't supposed to read the description!

Who the fuck are these dirty kuffar bastards? They in no way represent Islam

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeee

Ending was a nice suprise

B-but I just wanted to find out which talented person directed this piece...

It˙s not even taqiyya. These people are just liberals and paid actors pretending to be muslims.

taqiyya is a meme.

Taqiyya is shia practice anyway, and most of the liberals don't care about them, they all take the cut sunni dick.

Someone should make a parody of this but being a KKK member or a neo nazi instead.

Yeah i am a white supremacist and i love to have my black neighbours over for a dinner. I am a KKK member and i love doing charity work in africa. I also love jews, great people.

See we are not all the same. So next time when you see a guy wearing a white robe or a guy wearing a shirt that says "Day of the rope" you should think twice before judging them.

and it has to start with "ahphhmphph ((nasel laughter)) ok, cool."

Can we do this in Bradford?

40% would speak in Arabic, and the rest would ALL be in traditional Islamic garb.

It isn't Abdul. Tell your iman to switch tactics.

They may as well, while ISIS falls in line to what Muhammed and the Koran teaches whereas there's not a single thing anywhere in the bible that justifies the KKK's actions.

>I'm married to a man and I drink
>How can you hate me this much?!

Oh so easily.

I want all the muslims out of my country.

Sup Forums is always right

From the mouth of the muslim chocolate bar, there you have it.

>Ismaili

So they're like Assassins, right?

>Bosnians

>jewish pro-muslim immigration to the West propaganda
>complete with appeals for money
It's like they don't know we know, isn't it?

>music
>showing female hair
>gay
>alcohol
>allowing women to have a say
>accept non muslims

kek