islam requires followers to wash their ass after going to the restroom

> islam requires followers to wash their ass after going to the restroom
does this mean muslim girls are always ready to take it up the shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FaoSnEDwk1s?t=1m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Amerimutts don't wash their asses after they shit

wow

Seriously tho, wash your ass bro. Stop giving us a bad name, I haven't had a shitstain on my underwear in literally years. Hit your ass with the one two punch of water then paper and or at the same time and it won't know what hit it.

You mean you don't?
Jesus

i wipe with toilet paper but apperently muzzies take a douche after every shit

Well I don't think anyone is sticking a douche in their ass, just spraying water. And btw that's like the correct way of cleaning your ass. A clean asshole is a happy asshole. I don't want to take a girl's pants off and just smell nothing but ass and feces, like clean that bro common.

Muslim girls that wear the scarfs and have islamic parents sending them to the kuffar part of this country take it up the ass exclusively.
I guess its for preserving the pussy until marriage. They take hygiene seriously

Wat

No, you need an enema for that or the guy gets poopdick. Unless they're sticking the shower cord up the rectum, they're not always ready for anal.

they usually take a douche

What if they only go no. 1?

youtu.be/FaoSnEDwk1s?t=1m5s

WTF i love muslim girls now!!

do muslim girls have tight assholes?

don't we all? I mean relatively speaking.

>Not using baby wipes

White girls have them loose

I am not trying to be a smartypants here, but there is legit a manometric (pressure-sensitive) device for measuring sphincter tightness, and a small but vibrant literature on the subject

Kek

You're supposed to wipe with toilet paper and water my disgusting friend.

>the hate fags
>the women are loyal and built for anal
I love muslims wtf, please bring muslims into this country.

have you ever fugged a muzzie

No, you?

no

No too much risk

I want to though, really bad. Always found middle eastern women attractive, except for indians.

Stop sexualizing muslim women!
also
fyi, not only muslim does this, we of native tropical people living in this part of the world wash our bums with water and soap (unless they're chinese, which apparently using only toilet paper) and then wash our hands clean.
This is not suitable for heavy adults' poops, too costly and will block the plumbing.

Ready?

m8 they love it up the ass, no idea why but if she's Muslim her ass is absolutely on the menu.

have you fugged one in the bum

no, they just hold a water bottle/jug of water at the top of their but so it pours over their asshole while they rub the poo off their butthole with their other hand, then they wash their hands. Or they use a shower head instead of a water jug to do the same thing.

They don't inject water up their ass to clean it out inside.

I know because I asked my muslim gf to show me (don;t worry she;s only like a mid or high 6 or a low 7 , not a crazy hot muslim, no need to get jealous or incredulous)

post pics

>don;t worry she;s
what's wrong with you

Bamp

it doesn't require them to take enema

>americans just smear shit around on their ass when wiping

She's only 6 or 7 years? Kys nigel.

>middle-east
>india

>not timing your shits before your showers
Barbarians

SHART