This is deep

So deep

Other urls found in this thread:

joel.net/EBONICS/translator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tbh I wish modern blacks had the agency of the previous blacks of the Mali Empire and that one Black Pharaoh had.

is the working man with the tie a statistic? I dont understand.

Damn reaaly makes you think...

----
----

do they not realize that most slaves were from west africa, not egypt kek

protip: he is in court

the only magical secret is being raised by two parents

one hunnid

your daily remember that Ramses II had red hair

Why are niggers so delusional, and when did this WE WUZ shit start.

Daily reminder he dindu nuffin wrong too

>egyptian then white then black
man they really want everyone else's culture

>Statistics
They sure do affect the crime statistics I'll give them that

I think it all started out as a parody/joke, but then for some reason blacks just sort of ran with it.

>I'll give them that

Actually they take it at gunpoint.

Captcha, select bicycles.

We wuz kangs

Adds to the violent crime stats

Yo Really makes you think peep this shit

joel.net/EBONICS/translator

i don't understand, are you saying the black people in america today were alive and slave owners who made people build pyramids ?

Does anyone have the article of where a curator in cairo kicked them out of the museum?

>things that make u go hmmm

> kings
A king is a monarch that rules over a single country. If all black males are kings, each black male is an independent country with its own laws and policies. It would explain why so many are in jail, and why they can never organize shit.

Nation of Islam and Black Hebrew Israelites, which are a byproduct of the NAACP and black panthers.

Blacks in America wuz nevar kangz.

Day wuz bottem tier export grade slaves.

>I'm going to sue the maker of ebonics translator for cultural appropriation
changes to
>Yo ah'm going ta sue da maker o' ebonix transmalator fo' cultural appropriation , wOrd!

If blacks were actually great enough to make ancient Egypt what it was, perhaps white people wouldn't have viewed them as subhumans who's only purpose is to be a slave.

Even if this was true, they got defeated. I'm not demanding reparations from Italy just because the country I live in now was conquered by Rome two millenia ago, neither are the Japanese demanding reparations from the US for fucking nuking them. Niggers lost, get the fuck over it and start behaving like actual humans, it might help with your economic success.
>tfw my taxes pay for niggers
feels bad man

kek perfect