ITT: Incredibly overrated scenes, lines of dialogue, or characters

ITT: Incredibly overrated scenes, lines of dialogue, or characters

90% of all of Forest Gump

what's wrong with this?

that knife in his back looks incredibly fake. you can tell it's cgi

Die Hard

Now that is amazing

>implying this isn't the second best fight scene (behind they live alleway fight) of all time.

I wasnt too impressed with that scene either but I liked the movie.

Going with Jim Carrey in general. The guy knows how to suck the funny out of a scene.

>that webm

Half of the henchmen aren't actually beaten up and just stay out of shot. I suppose it's impressive if you just blur your eyes. I still like it along with the rest of the movie, but it wasn't as great as it's told to be.

The entirety of Raid 2

i actually prefer his serious roles.

raid 2 is better than the first one desu

that scene when he fights the girl with the hammers and the guy with the bat. that shit made cry.

D R E D D R I P O F F

>hey guys remember that over-the-top but still pretty grounded police action movie we made?
>let's turn that into a cartoon

this shit was too much like kill bill. the guy with the bat and the girl with hammers were way too cartoonish.

i liked the first one more because of how focused and tight it was. same reason i loved dredd in the same year. raid 2 had one of the best car chases i've ever seen though.

I guess you've never seen Ronin...

The Plane Scene.
It's not overrated, it's a masterpiece, but I have to say it before a hothead does.
Bravo Nolan.

>implying those are better than the last fight in legend of drunken master or the rooftop scene in who am i?

"It would be incredibly painful"

"You're a big guy"

"For you"

Tyler Durden

I think it's really incredible that just about every line in that scene became a meme. Not just one line, all of them/ The entire thing.

it isnt though. I'ts a pointy stick they stuck in a plate.