>tfw Interstellar is unironically one of my favourite films

im not embarrassed to admit i love this film fuck off

its p good
better than prometheus
better than tdkr

Why don't the reviewers agree?

>Post your embarrassing confessions
I seriously just read that as 'post your embarrassing erection'

it's shitty movie, nothing is happening, nothing is explained. Nothing impacts on nothing.

>implying that's embarrasing

It has some pretty cool set pieces, like the ocean planet.

My favorite movies are just movies that have Amy Adams in it
Even if she only appears in a minor role for a few seconds (like in the Tenacious D movie)

>having that flick as one of your favorite ones
>having watched the astonishing figure of lessthan25 movies in your entire life

pick both

The entire show was pseudo intellectual dribble.

What is worse is how it was billed as a based in real science during the promotions.

>tfw I didn't get Tarkovsky's Mirror
>tfw I tried watching it twice, but turned it off halfway through, because it was too hard for me

>Love is a quantifiable artifact of a 5th dimensional force that transcends space and time.

Aside from that, pretty good

I have several fantasy worlds that Ii day dream of almost everyday, where im some kind of famous actor, director, writer, comedian or working for the business. I usually just character insert myself into somebody else's real world success and pretend it was me.

It helps me escape from my mundane reality for a while and let me dream of it actually happening one day

Me too, but my fantasy worlds revolve around me living in an actual fantasy world or being a superstar athlete. My current daydream vaguely mirrors the career of Maradona, I was sold to Inter after knocking out a Barca player during el clasico and I have serious problems with alcohol and depression.

Movie Related: Roger Moore is my favorite James Bond.

Normal: I prefer black women over white

There was a point last year where I was watching A Walk to Remember every day for 3 months. It's embarrassing but I don't regret it.

I still love the movie.

I take it a step further. I imagine becoming the leader of my country and elevating it to world super power status and fixing all its problems in a few months. Then I imagine me being internationally loved and praised for it, I imagine being interviewed and writing my autobiography, then using my new found wealth to travel the world, and find a qt i can marry.

It is a high rated movie.

I research about movies with underage female nudity, download them and then edit out everything but the nudity parts for "later usage"

I have like, more than 50 clips as of now.

My fantasy is that I somehow gain DBZ-tier powers and use them to become emperor of the world.

I solve all hunger, war, economic and health problems but also do stuff for my own pleasure like demanding that all female athletes from all leves (from high school sports to olympics and world championships) have to be nude.

Oh, I make all my fantasies be where I'm 100% benevolent. I love the idea of everyone loving me and being genuinely happy.

>My current daydream vaguely mirrors the career of Maradona, I was sold to Inter after knocking out a Barca player

It was Pique, wasn't it?

What's with the nolan drones today?

it's like the 10th shitterstellar thread just today

I like it too. Most of the faggots here hate it because it was a popular movie and well received by most people. Keep in mind, most people here are autistic.