Why are so many women increasingly becoming dykes Sup Forums?

Why are so many women increasingly becoming dykes Sup Forums?

When I was younger I never really encountered dykes a lot but now I see them almost every other day in restaurants, parks, etc.

It seems to be most prominent among younger girls

I don't know if it's just a trend or what but they're usually very disgusting and I would appreciate feedback

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&q=dyke teen&ved=0ahUKEwjs7d-A57TNAhWFTCYKHfZOB7IQjB0IBg&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKg4lLsYs7s&psig=AFQjCNFgMfyFisSKYIa0huUhaMV6aZ_uwQ&ust=1466450243766372&rct=j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they saw u lol

>Why are so many women increasingly becoming dykes Sup Forums?
Why are so many males increasingly becoming hipsters?

Hot damn. Post more pls.

Just fuck em with the lights off, you can't even tell.

>tfw fucked a feminist Bern-out dyke on the day of my state's democratic primary
>tfw instead of voting she was sucking my dick
>tfw I went out and voted for Trump
>tfw cucking Bernie out of a vote
Anyway with the lights off I couldn't tell she had short hair or a nose ring.

*cringy female voice trying to sound deep*

"Hey-uuu d-dudes, I'm gonna tell you how I came out...-"
google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&q=dyke teen&ved=0ahUKEwjs7d-A57TNAhWFTCYKHfZOB7IQjB0IBg&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKg4lLsYs7s&psig=AFQjCNFgMfyFisSKYIa0huUhaMV6aZ_uwQ&ust=1466450243766372&rct=j

Having real achievements is hard work, so people are going to more extreme ways of outsnowflaking other people. Currently fags and lesbos are "brave". It's just a fad.

Noice

men became more feminine and women became more masculine

because lets face it most men nowadays are giant pussys

The Internet and tumblr culture

I see sometimes some nu-males here but almost never a dyke. Even when most people make fun of those calling them a """feminist"""

>women stopped being women
>men didn't see point in staying men
>women are fucking other women
>men are playing vidya and enjoying other hobbies

It's all fine and dandy if you think it on a personal level, freedom to live your life like you want and all that. Too bad your country will go down the drain because people have no kids.

My 15 yo sister and her friends have adopted something called 'gender fluid'. I asked them what the fuck it was and they said they identify as female or male, or both at different times. I asked what does that mean, and they said some weeks they'll feel like a man and not wear makeup and dress as such, and other weeks they'll feel like a female and wear summer dresses and shit.

I said it was retarded and you're just another bunch of dumb fucking teenagers jumping in on a stupid fad which you'll be embarrassed about when you look back at it in 5 years time, to which I was called sexist.

This world's fucked man.

There is literally nothing wrong with dykes as long as they're qt

They loved Justin Bieber so much that they became him.

The same people who feel the need to flood our nations with migrants to uphold the birthrate are the seem people who push the gender war and LGBT parties.

Remember that.

This is unsustainable, regardless of whether we ourselves are replaced entirely or not the new members of our former society will themselves also fall under the same degenerate cycle that we have.

This is not to say that these things should be entirely criminalised and persecuted, they should instead be disuaded and not pushed upon as a positive thing for humanity.
It is an honest to God cancer upon all races of this Earth and more dangerous than any armament you could ever imagine.

you should pointed out sexist is was of them to assume that to be considered a woman, you had to wear make-up and dresses.

We live in sexually promiscous and libertine times, people are now encouraged to believe that any choice is not wrong (moral relativity)
Just like Rome during its downfall

There is only one solution user. Gas your sister. That will be easier to use than stabbing or shooting since you are in bongland.

It's white guilt and safe space

Because more and more grills grow up without a father.

my sister is doing the same thing, and I had a conversation with her about how gender is defined, and it seems like the root is we think of it differently.

My point of view is that gender is shorthand for neurological sex, as the brain as sexually dimorphic areas and so it's possible to tell if a brain is male or female. Transgenders are a result of incorrect dimorphising resulting in someone with a brain that developed opposite to their body as a result of incorrect hormonal exposure prenatally. It's hard coded and cannot change, and the only two options are male or female. When you have brains that are in between male and female in terms of the dimorphic areas, it's not some magical new gender. That's actually where you find gay people's neurology. The areas that are dimporhic imo could be possibly be seen as dealing with same/cross sex behavioural expression instead of orientation or gender. If neurologically someone is opposite to the physical sex and chromosomes, then they will generally act in ways consistent with the opposite sex. Treatment should focus on how to deal with the tension between the two, not forcing one to match the other. So if someone is neurologically female and biologically male, in my mind it makes sense for them to generally fill the social role of women, as that's what they are suited for in terms of mental faculties. However, that doesn't mean pretending they aren't physically male. If a transperson can reasonably pass as female it makes sense to treat them as such. If they can't, then they should still act as comes naturally, but they shouldn't force others to act unnaturally by addressing them as a woman. A passing transwoman would be comparable to an infertile woman, and a non passing one would just be an effeminate man. It shouldn't be some major societal issue

My sister thinks it's some intangible feeling that you have that can change willy nilly and has no physical basis. she denies the evidence that proves her wrong

>some weeks they'll feel like a man and not wear makeup and dress as such
>identify

So if I go out to my garden and chop down a tree that's in the way I identify as a lumberjack?

What the shit?

They probably weren't out when you were younger. Most gays stay in the closet in HS because high schoolers are some of the cruelest fuckers

Because more men are becoming gay and women want to be like men because men are better.

>implying tomboys and dykes are the same thing

>less womyn for men

>good

fuck off.

cont

She says that gender roles are antiquated and need to be eliminated, while I feel that they are an integral part of humanity. The whole gender fluid ideology stems from a rejection of reality in favour of delusion. It's unfortunate that they link themselves to proper transgender people, as they are in a way depriving patients from effective treatment.

They hold up the idea that it's possible to change sex and that being a man or a woman is just a feeling. When that is how you see the world, it's easy to see how they would come up with the idea of being gender fluid. This hurts real transpeople, because it promises them something that is impossible to attain.

Transpeople are neither male or female, but not in the way that the tumblrinas try to push. They are not entirely one or the other, that's the defining part of the disorder. They are people who have mixed neurology and biology, and as such are not purely one or the other. It's an unfortunate and uncommon congenital disorder, something that needs treatment and management. It doesn't make them special or just another gender, it causes suffering and pain, a lack of identity and crushing depression.

It seems like both sides of the trans argument oversimplify the matter, and in that way completely miss what the disorder really is. It's not an issue of is this person a man or a woman, it's an issue of how to have opposite neurology and biology coexist in a way that allows the patient to be a productive member of society and live a meaningful life.

>tfw one shot at life
>tfw born with GID
>can'twakeup.jpg

my sister literally said to me "just because someone has a beard doesn't mean they are a man". nothing they say makes sense

I didn't. But there's nothing wrong with being a lesbian as long as you're a qt tomboy.

I kinda like tomboys, personally. They are easier to deal with.

My GF used to do karate and likes to raise reptiles. She currently has a qt of an albino coral boa and a sulcata tortoise.

>google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&q=dyke teen&ved=0ahUKEwjs7d-A57TNAhWFTCYKHfZOB7IQjB0IBg&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKg4lLsYs7s&psig=AFQjCNFgMfyFisSKYIa0huUhaMV6aZ_uwQ&ust=1466450243766372&rct=j

what the fuck is that link? why not post YT URL

Technology and the Internet are blurring the sexes mentally by using a non human sexless surrogate (the computer)

The ultimate goal is destroying what it means to even be human. Aka Transhumanism sexbots etc.

Technology is satanic

Lots of Mediterranean women have facial hair, especially when they get older.

yeah but like a full on beard? it's generally a manly trait. just like gynecomastia doesn't mean tits aren't a feminine trait

Is the concept that looking like a thing and feeling like a thing truly that far of a stretch to people?

It is not automatically a disorder. It's an openness about things. And as mentioned, it is surely a generational thing. Also the world is overpopulated to hell, so you could argue that having less kids overall is a good thing in a way... it might slow the ultimate downfall of humanity due to lacking resources on the planet by a couple years.