TERROR STRIKE NIGHTWATCH

Welcome fellow Sup Forumstards

As you may probably heard, few days ago police in Belgium performed country wide searches of potential terrorist locations, going through over 170 garages etc. They failed to find what they were searching for leading to only 12 arrests, 9 of them released day after. The meaning of this can be only one: they know about something big but failed to crack on the terror cells. This probably means that terror cells are under a lot of pressure and will put plans into motion earlier then planned, or things were already under way when searches happened (hence the missing bombs). No matter which option is true, this night is a night of potential happening. Last time we were in such situation airport/subway attacks in Brussels happened.

Will this be Brussels again or maybe another episode of french flavoured boutique automatique? Find out in this night watch thread full of wanders.

on it polski sklep.

Watching the match at stade pierre mauroy, 1 hr from Molenbeek.

It could happen

Yeah, I also realized that France actually plays a match today. This would be a golden opportunity for attack.

God I hope not, have a friend at the match today.
He's redpilled enough, he doesn't need to be red splatter too.

Ama

People watching the match were the target as I read. Stay away from crowded places with screens where people can spectate the match.

>mfw comfy at home

Forgot to namefag

I would expect an attack more against bars or restaurants then a stadium. Those object are well guarded

Have you heard any explosions yet?

Time to report anyone with muslim appearance to the police.

>Have you heard any explosions yet?
No but i swear i heard unrest or something at the night of those arrests... i'm in hotel 15mins from molenbeek in ixelles

>report muslims
>in brussels
Nigger those raving hordes are having no respect
Also
They look extremely pissed due to the ramadan

>Those object are well guarded

The Croatian, Russian and Hungarian fans have proven that it's possible to smuggle explosives into the stadiums. I'm guessing they just have to plug it up their bums. That might be too haram for a Muslim jihadi though.

Can't spell ramadan without madan

That's true but modern attacks are more about shooting then exploding. You need a really massive bomb to match what one AK can do in a crowd.

Nah, the Brussels attack shows that bombing is still in fashion. If you can get 62 kills in an airport and metro station, you can easily get 100+ in a football stadium.

One stick of dynamite and some ball bearings and nails in a pipe have about the same dimensions as what the hooligans threw onto the field a few days ago

is right

Also, it would be broadcast live on TV, which would score big terror points.

Car bombs are still a thing. Drive a van with a few hundred pounds of fertilizer into a square and it'll do way more damage and incite way more panic than a few guys shooting. If they were smart they'd set off a bomb and then shoot people as they run away from the explosion and towards them. Put a man with a gun on every street exiting the square. It would be worse than Paris if they could contain them and force them to congregate.

This
Plus those soldiers on strets aren't looking intimidating to be absolutely hobest

Enjoying that Belgian beer a bit too much?

In Germany they planned to bomb the stadium then bomb the metro as the crowd made its way home. Did they also have a fake ambulance or was that just a rumour? Because that shows pretty high level tactics.

half time and no happenings.

maybe when the crowds disperse?

Fuck I dont want a happening - but there is so much tension it brings out insane paranoia in me

For now it appears the first half of the match is uneventful.

Might be more likely for a game in Paris? I think Norn Ireland vs. Germany is the next one. Although Lille is actually closer to Brussels than Paris...

How can Muslims put an entire continent at so much tense unease and not be routed out?

After 15 years of islamic terrorism, you guys should have realized by now that they never directly target big events. The targets are always related to our daily life, e.g. bars, subways, streets, office buildings etc. The goal is to instill fear in every part of our lives.

collusion with the leftists traitors

Is there really that much unease? We are always looking for a happening but most of population is calmly enjoying ongoing championships. Attack a month would get us closer to real unease, people avoiding crowded places etc.

Last Paris attack happened during football match and stadium was about to be bombed but it was stopped by the security.

If you prevent your enemies from attacking they win.