Orlando & Kyle Odom & Amphibian-Reptoid Aliens

ftpcontent.worldnow.com/khq/ODOMDOCS.pdf

I haven't been the same since reading that 3 months ago.

I think it's the key to everything going on these days. The mass shootings, the overall weird creepy nature of politicians and celebrities, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fuVpb6Dvr6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=n09qru9JW7g
disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/208045/hard_proof_of_wax_dummies_in_fake_charleston_shooting_hoax/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at fucking Jo Cox
>Reptillian

Video of the pastor speaking in the hospital after the shooting.

youtube.com/watch?v=fuVpb6Dvr6Q

seems so fake , another hoax?

8 bullet holes, and didn't die

reminds me of this..
youtube.com/watch?v=n09qru9JW7g

>disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/208045/hard_proof_of_wax_dummies_in_fake_charleston_shooting_hoax/
TFW there's an entire CIA department meant to produce false flags

are you retarded?
that video is bs

*1 dollar has been deposited on your paypal account*

>seems so fake , another hoax?
That's why this is so bizarre and just creepy it doesn't make sense for it to be a hoax because there's nothing to gain from it.

how much is 1 dollar? 15 pesos?
with 15 pesos ill make me an alto guiso

>tries to kill himself
>claims that reptilians woke him up in an "extreme panic" so he could escape
i'm really into reptilian shit, but literally half of this document is him blaming aliens for his cowardice.

>double
>bouble
>fpbp

bumping this seriously weird shit rn.

Bump for interest

autism

There's no going back through this door.

>super advanced ayys
>implying they would still be reptilians if they didn't wanted to
>implying they would use such ugly humans
>implying they can't take everything they want from us
>implying they would need subversion
>implying that controlling anyone's mind wouldn't be child's play for them
Sounds a fuckload of bs, if ayys actually exist they wouldn't leave such clues behind unless they absolutely wanted to, and still that would leave with the problem of motive, unless you go into /x/ territory there's absolutely nothing that would make them interested on us, besides maybe sex, and even then they wouldn't need to be on earth for that, they could just take a few thousand samples of DNA and artificially create humans wherever they went.

Look at her eyes

ITs not fake go look at her twitter for full video.

Serious question to everyone on this thread, does ANYONE here think that if ayys actually have such advanced technology they would waste time with us? The guy even describes them as extra dimensional, which would make this species unbound to many of the physics laws that give us a headache (such as the speed of light).

Think about it, if you are a being that could be anywhere on the universe, create as many of any type of species that you can imagine, WHY would you waste time with an ape-like creature from the milky way? Even if you are hypersexual and has an equivalent of black'd fetish you wouldn't need to be on earth to get a human.

Makes no fucking sense.