What is the tv series (after the simpsons and futurama) that is the most timeless western adult animated series and why...

what is the tv series (after the simpsons and futurama) that is the most timeless western adult animated series and why is it the boondocks?

Archer

Duckman. I dunno if it's aged well, but my memories of it are almost entirely positive.

Depending on your criteria for "adult", King of the Hill, Beavis and Butthead and Daria all deserve a mention.

Also mandatory mention of Drawn Together

>Unironically call this show 'The Booncucks'

I couldn't watch it past episode 1 because of all those fucking niggers

King of the HIll

Cuckman. I dunno if it's aged well, but my memories of it are almost entirely positive.

Depending on your criteria for "adult", King of the Cuck, Cuckeavis and Cuckhead and Cuckaria all deserve a mention.

Also mandatory mention of Cucked Together

Cuck of the Hill

Cuckcher

came here to post this

only real answer

Cuckman. I dunno if it's cucked well, but my memories of it are almost entirely cucksitive.

Depending on your criteria for "cuck", Cuck of the Hill, Beacuckis and Buttcuck and Dacuckia all deserve a mention.

Also mandatory mention of Drawn Cuckether

Cuck of the Cuck

came here to cuck this

only real answer

>Cuckeavis

>Beacuckis

>mfw

Cuckvis, maybe? Rolls off the tongue easier.

The Cucksons

Because South Park relies more on topical references.

Duckcuck. I dunno if it's cucked well, but my memories of it are almost entirely cucksitive.

Depending on your criteria for "cuck", Cuck of the Hill, Beacuckis and Buttcuck and Dacuckia all deserve a mention.

Also mandatory mention of Drawn Cuckether

Cuckman. I cuckno if it's cucked well, but my cuckories of it are cuckmost entirely cucksitive.

Cuckpending on your cuckteria for "cuck", Cuck of the Cuck, Cuckvis and Cuckcuck and Dacuckia all cuckserve a cucktion.

Also cuckdatory cucktion of Cucked Cuckether

Cucker

Only correct answer. Boondocks is good but nowhere near as good as KOTH.

C'mon, dude, this is just sad.

>not Cucked Together

>Unironically call this show 'The Cuckcucks'

I couldn't watch it past episode 1 because of all those fucking cucks

The Cuckshack

Cuck cu ck Cuck

>Duckman

I've only seen clips of this, but most of it was ace.

Cuckure Bros. Even though it might date itself with references to older Hanna Barcucka cartoons, the situations in the show are timeless

Too bad it fell off after s2.

Cuckman. cu cuckno cu cu'c cucked cuck, cuc cu cuckocuck ck cu cuc cuckcuck cuckily cucksitive.

Cuckcucking cu cuck cuckcuck cuc "cuck", Cuck cu cuc Cuck, Cuckck cuc Cuckcuck cuc cacuckia cucc cuckcuc c cuckcuck.

Cucko cuckcucko cuckcki cu Cucked Cuckecuc

This sounds like a low budget machine gun sound effect if you attempt to read it out loud

NIGGER

NIGGEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Batman Beyond and Samurai Jack are unironically GOAT

King of the hill is like a cartoon for depressed mid aged men who gave up.
painfully relateable.

Oh real mature Pepe

Niggerman. I nigger if its niggered well, but my niggers of it are almost niggerly nigger.

Niggering on your nigger for "nigger", Nigger of the NIgger, Nigger and Nigghead and Niggeria all nigger a nigger.

Also mandatory mention of Drawn Together

its one guy false flagging behind Sup Forums culture because he thinks by overdoing it he might help Sup Forums get tired of it and be more like Last Week Tonight youtube comment section.

what is the tv cuck (after the cucksons and cuckorama) that is the most timeless western cuck animated series and why is it the booncucks?

> Be most iconic character on the Boondocks
> Entire personality is built around a one-joke premise

Says pretty much all you need to know about this show

>Hate myself for being racist and imparting judgement on the premise of skin color
>Can't stop having Sup Forums statistics blared into my mind every time I look at black people and they fit stereotypes

>Lock car in front of black guy
>He takes it as a racial offense
>It's not
>Only locking it because he has eyes and hands
>Do this in front of people of any race and they may cast a wayward glance at the most

Fuck the world.

> Go to poker night at local club
> Looking for table at which to sit
> Couple of black people I've never met before are at one table with otherwise free seats
> They notice me looking around for a seat and seeing their free seats
> Now I have to sit here or else I look racist

The worst part is I'm not even white.
I'm only 62% white, 1/4 ameri-indian, and a 1/4 black. (essentially look like a Muslim), and I still get this shit.

This

Even though I like The Boondocks

t. redditor

You do maths like a black man

C'mon, dude, this is just sad.

Ed, Edd n Eddy.

It's one thing to be racist on the internet.
It's another when your antics on Sup Forums leak into reality and influence your paradigm.

Cuckman Beyond and Samurai Cuck are unironically GOAT

Cu, Cuck n Cucky

You should understand that I'm rounding 62% to 50% because that's the accepted racial standard.

In essence, I am half-white.

You do cucks like a black man

This

Even though I like the Booncucks

Self hating blacks are a rarity on television. Same goes for Uncle Toms.

Self hating cucks are rarity on telecucksion. Same goes for Uncle Cucks.

>ctrl + f
>'(You)'
>0 results
did i just lost my bait skills?