White people are fucking disgusting

My parents made the mistake of renting out one of our houses to a white bitch. We painted the entire house and refinished the floor before renting it out through some shitty management service run through another fat white bitch. The walls are now covered in paint, crayons and brown smears that I'd have to guess are feces. Her kids broke off the door knobs of pretty much every door in the house, shattered light fixtures, cut holes in the drywall etc. There are 'clothes' lying around in heaps on every floor in the house including the unfinished shit covered furnace room, I use the term clothes lightly because they look more like rags. There's broken toys and bits of furniture everywhere, the beds are just bare bed frames now, they stacked piles of dishes in the fucking bathtub. They somehow got a 10 cubic yard dumpster and filled it to the top with food packaging, broken furniture and trash, now she doesn't have the money to move it and it just sits in the driveway where the car used to be. There is this disgusting pervading smell throughout the entire house that I just can't describe.

I thought this was an isolated case but I went with my friend to pick up some items from craigslist from a middle class white neighbourhood, again clothes, towels and shit all over the fucking floor. The guy's wife had to take the dogs away in the car while we picked up the stuff.

I was drawn in by the beauty of your women but after seeing the conditions that you filth live in, I can honestly say that I welcome the next century when your kind will finally die off. Islam might be bad, but at least they know that living in filth is a sin.

Fuck you white people.

>only one post by this id
>it's a leaf

My history and cookies are dumped everytime I close the browser.

Also the fucking bitch steals shopping carts and keeps stacks of them in the garage.

>canada
>white

I know that pain friend, live with a female roommate and she is an absolute slob despite being good looking. Floors are always covered in shit, bathtub is a dumping ground for old pop cans, useless garbage and junk everywhere. It's like living in the slums of India.

m8, have you been to a muslim majority neighborhood, street or shop?
It's fucking filthy and they have no regard for food hygiene or public health.
The area immediately takes a down turn, because they all believe in this "jannah" bullshit where life is just a waiting room for them. They don't care about wildlife, animals, or keeping anything in good condition. They think god will always provide and everything is infinite.

Ask yourself what kind of places are you renting out? If it's a single parent, of course they're going to be a fucking mess. I could tell you that. Same for any other race single mother.

Chill the fuck out and rent to non whites. See how you get on there.

If you live long enough to see the death of the white race, you'll be fucking begging for us to come back.
You'll see through action and effect what it's like when whites go into decline.

My dad knows it and has sort of resigned himself to the idea that life and conditions are going to get progressively worse over this century, and I'm finally inclined to believe him.

I'll be laughing as I die when all you brown folks will be quarreling amongst yourselves in a ruined world, and whites won't have to live through it.

Then come to Calgary a see t condition is of you shit skins homes. Fucking disgusting. Mow you lawns and get rid of the garbage from it as well you paki piece of shit.

Wow, you stole this copypasta and turned the shitskins into whites.

Shitskin creativity never fails to amaze me.

>Japan
>White

HONORARY ARYANS

That guys probably a white guy on a military base though, I just assume most jap posters are unless they don't type in good English

Lol, confirmed shill

Move to a non white country faggot..Report back

>Pakis
>Can't make money like normal people (real financial invests) so they abuse the housing market and every affordable housing scheme they can get their hands on
>Construct shoddy cheap homes that barely stand up and then rent them out via con men estate agents
>Refuse to give deposits back
>Cause a fuss about fixing anything as though the rent being paid is just a free bonus they deserve

I'm actually at a point that if I see a landlord has a Paki name I walk away and I will give up any money I've already put down. It's just not worth. You're all fucking dogs.

>USA
>White

A nation of immigrants pls

Rent it out to section 8 animals then the fun really starts.

My area is so white I can leave my car unlocked in the street over night and drive to work the next day.
Last year I went on holidays with my front door unlocked and opened - three days later my neighbour closed it because it was about to start raining.
The only non-white person we've ever seen was a mailman who mysteriously disappeared and not a single fuck was given.
I think someone from the police force murdered him and hid the body, but I don't know and I don't care.

I have a little table on my front lawn with cash on it, being held down by a rock.
Whenever I order pizza he'll grab what I owe and place my delivery before my front door, knock twice and head back.
Being white fucking rocks.

Sounds like you rented to the MODERN FAMILY!

SINGLE MOTHER!

Well at least we know now why blacks commit disproportionately more crime. People like you are fucking retarded.

And what race are you OP?

That's not a white people problem, it's a white woman problem. Guess you never had sisters growing up OP.

Poor white people tend to be messy. Blacks are black by default.

Because they're dumb niggers who'd rather take advantage of situations than work hard so they could live like that too?

Imagine if instead of seeing whitey pull shit like that and taking advantage of him, they WORKED and made their lives the same, so both whitey and blacky could leave shit unlocked, and leave cash under a rock on the table for the pizza guy.

Imagine that fucking world, because people like you, and niggers are the reason it doesn't exist.

I don't think you meant to click my post there, Brian Majeed Pajib.

This, my sister's bathroom was always disgusting

they will always be whiter than you faggot.

Why are you in canada if you aren't white?

Yeah, no. Go back to India pajeet.

LOL, Arab cunts bought their first "investment rental" property.

You sand niggers thought you would just reap the rewards of high rent to pay off that fat mortgage?

I know another girl who rents from a cheap-ass Muslim cunt who doesn't even do basic property maintenance and we make sure to do as much lasting damage as possible, including getting the plywood and subfloor wet with drainage so it rots through and requires structural work.

Why?

Because fuck Islam, retarded Bedouin heathen cult.

Savage. I like it!

Anyone who goes out of their way to identify themselves as a Muslim is someone who deserves no respect or mercy, because it's like admitting you're proud of being a stunted degenerate.

t.newfag

lol, sounds like bait...probably a troll.....but modern history confounds your story.....if it wasn't for whites & asians, there would not be a whole lot going on

doing gods work there fella