Give me examples of how feminism has actually harmed men...

Give me examples of how feminism has actually harmed men. And don't tell me "HURR DURR IT TURND DEM INTI BETA KEKZ" give me actual legal examples of how feminism has done anything to harm men. All evidence shows that feminism has done nothing but benefit men. m.mic.com/articles/88277/23-ways-feminism-has-made-the-world-a-better-place-for-men#.PYyYcVJRn

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071015102856.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=OFpYj0E-yb4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
youtube.com/watch?v=PZkYyRWH6aI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

fminism elected hillary and thats bad
hilary is bad because trump say so

The Duluth model

Feminism has led to young men having their lives ruined over fake rape allegations. Honestly, anything created by women is going to be shit built around emotions.

yin and yang energy in the universe
yang is meant for men and women have been using it causing men to be pushed over to yin

I'd say modern feminism has just set women back in their standing in society.

Feminism is now seen as hypocritical and discounted.

Feminism didn't ruin men, it ruined women.

Why do you think the marriage rate has crashed?

In the modern world if you marry a women, you do so knowing that at any time, for any reason, she can leave with your kids, half your money, and a good portion of your salary for the next 20 years. Do you really want to live with that guillotine above your head?

Not to mention she is under no obligation to fulfill a role as a housewife. She won't even raise your kids to avoid hampering her career, so some Spanish speaking daycare worker becomes your kid's mother-figure. No wonder he'll likely be fucked up later in life

Marriage to a man has literally no benefits at all

Op here from a different ID. How exactly did giving women equal rights "ruin" them.

That's because the media only focuses on bad feminists. They never show the decent everyday feminists.

How are feminists responsible for the Duluth model?

if men didn't rape women in the first place, false rape claims would be much easier to detect!

don't expect that argument to get past your cum-encrusted skull tho :)

All of my leftist/feminist girlfriends cheated on me.
I don't believe that that have any morals, they just act as they please.

That's your own personal anecdotes. Maybe you just met shitty people. Studies show that feminists make better partners than non feminists. sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071015102856.htm

Underrated post.

>smells like mgtow
You are right though. You just have to thouroughly vet them for trust and redpill them on gender roles.

A study done by feminists shows that feminists make good partners? How convenient.

"Hur hur, statistics actually show..." links to a poll that probably has bias. Go back to tumblr

It ruined marriage. No one is willing to risk losing everything they own in a divorce anymore.

If women have "equal rights" then what's alimony for?
If women have "equal rights" then why do they win 90% of child custody cases
If women have "equal rights" why are they able to file frivolous lawsuits and ruin companies because of their gender?

Women get subsidized medical care. Subsidized retirement benefits. Subsidized single-motherhood (not single fatherhood though).

Why do schools cater exclusively to the learning needs of girls? Recess is cut, hands-on tasks and rough playground activities are limited. All of this severely damages the education of boys in favor of girls. The result is that boys drop out of school at record rates, contract ADHD at record rates while girls are ushered through the school system on a red carpet

>youtube.com/watch?v=OFpYj0E-yb4

Most gradeschool teachers are women. Therefore unsurprisingly girls receive much higher grades in school than boys, even though boys consistently score higher on standardized tests (figure that one out).

Toxic feminism has totally corrupted many disciplines, such as English, where being male is thought of as a deformity. Most teachers in these fields are raging feminazis (I can attest from personal experience) who give boys F's and girls A's.

Girls are 60% of college students, but even this is not enough. The problem, we are told, is underrepresentation of girls in STEM, which is the LAST male-majority refuge in an overwhelmingly female school establishment. Girls receive grants and scholarships that boys could only dream of, and have special rules put in place to safeguard them at the expense of the male students. For example, rape allegations with no proof will get a male student thrown out of school and his future destroyed. Despite innumerable instances where women have been caught lying about rape to fuck someone over, male students are still guilty-until-proven-innocent.

>if men didn't rape women in the first place, false rape claims would be much easier to detect!

This is already the case though, men don't rape in anywhere near the numbers we're told, so false rape accusations are incredibly easy to spot.

Nobody has answered my question yet. How has feminism harmed men in a legal way? What laws have feminists made that are discriminatory towards men?

We now have laws, that force companies to hire quotawomen, even if they are less qualified than a male applicant. This is discrimination of men by law.
The best part is, most people here even think that this is true equality.

GG feminsm, you ruined western capitalism and rationality.

Plenty of people have already answered your question, retard.

Besides ending western civilization feminism hasn't effected men too much

Yes, out of the hundreds (more than the sample size of your study) of feminists I've met I have yet to meet one who I would consider monogamous.

They all claim that guys are dicks who just want to fuck around, but then have threesomes and do plenty of other degenerate shit and justify it to themselves by saying "well guys do it too!".

When I see so many feminists do the same shit over and over again I'm obviously not going to associate myself with them regardless of the amount of studies you might show me that say otherwise.

I gave you an example of how feminism has harmed men, so unless you're going to argue that they aren't feminists or I'm not a guy then I don't know what other points you can make.

Not to mention saying if men didn't rape as much, false ones wou"ld be easier to find" is like saying " is Muslims didn't blow up everything, then moderate muslims will be easier to find". That argument they made made no sense

people have answered your question several times over. Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean it's wrong

>beta faggot detected

it has arrested many innocent men on account of fake rape cases

Liberals, with their warped agendas, would be out of power without feminism.

all the answers thus far are from trolls
please take this question seriously

Women can beat men and nothing happens.

Men yells at woman and gets charged of raping her.

By not associating with feminists?
Weird, I only see beta orbiters and faggots hang out with them.

That's what you think then you obviously don't know what the differences between trolls and people who supplied reasonable arguments is

>losing your children and half of your life's work is good for men

Fuck you you stupid nigger, I've given you great answers and you didn't respond

SAGE

>Give me examples of how feminism has actually harmed men.

Doubled the available workforce. This alone has harmed every single man who is not a business owner with employees.

this

What a terrible place to observe an argument.
No wonder many cringed when the name Sup Forums are referenced in the media

feminism has attempted to lobby congress to redefine rape so that more female victims would be counted. The newly defined term of rape, would only qualify females to be penetrated; leaving male victims in the cold-- oh wait, they have been left in the cold. See prison sexuality among male inmates.

Oh boy.

she's so smug and sexy i want her to berate me while making me lick her feet

For feminism to exist, there needs to be one requirement: That women in general are disadvantaged.
I'll not deny that this is the case in many, many countries on earth, especially africa and the middle east. But let's face it, in the west, women have equality. When feminism was created, this was not the case.
And I won't deny, that equality is a major achievement of western feminism.
But after they achieved equality, the feminist movement didn't disappear, like it should have.
Instead, they made up problems out of thin air, in order to further justify their movement. I'm talking about made up stuff like 'Wage-gap', 'Patriachy'.
This is what happens with every politcal movement. After they achieved their goals, they will find other problems, and if not, they will create them.
We have saying for this in Germany. It roughly translates into: 'The revolution will eat it's own children.'
This is why modern feminism hurts women way more than men. They tell women that they are opressed while they are in fact not. And while this happens, society fails to shift focus on real problems - which also include men's issues.

So much for that. Now, to answer your question how feminism has harmed men in a legal way. Simple.
Feminist college groups on US campuses pushed laws that made sex with an intoxicated female almost automatically rape, because a women cannot give consent under the influence of alcohol. Even if the man is intoxicated himself - and by the principle of gender equality shouldn't be able to give consent either - he counts as rapist.
Feminism pushed women into the victim role and at the same time discriminated men.

Feminism is the reason men no longer want to breed and they check out of society.

name one single right that men have that women dont. name one you fucking cunt

They petitioned to make rape defined as only a male penetrating a female and made sure that a man forced to penetrate a woman wasn't classified, oh and they want us to magically believe every single women who said they were raped but laugh at or ignore men who said they were raped

It has put men in trouble legally because women have these ridiculous advantages.

> Smaller punishment for the SAME crime
> Get children most of the time in court
> False rape claims

You think men we'rent hurt legally? You fucking dumbass, do some research.

Most of their damage was done socially however, not legally.

Men chekced out of society and no longer want to breed as I said in my previous post. Did you ever fucking wonder why?

The quality in women goes down and down and down every single fucking day.

>"It is generally perceived that feminism and romance are in direct conflict. Rudman and Phelan’s work challenges this perception. They carried out both a laboratory survey of 242 American undergraduates and an online survey including 289 older adults, more likely to have had longer relationships and greater life experience. They looked at men’s and women’s perception of their own feminism and its link to relationship health, measured by a combination of overall relationship quality, agreement about gender equality, relationship stability and sexual satisfaction.

They found that having a feminist partner was linked to healthier heterosexual relationships for women. Men with feminist partners also reported both more stable relationships and greater sexual satisfaction. According to these results, feminism does not predict poor romantic relationships, in fact quite the opposite."
This is so fucking retarded, do they really teach that this is proper research?
>Dat question
>Dat sample size
>that conslusión.

Oh and also most feminists still expect men to conform to their traditional gender roles and tell them to man up andI can go on and on with all their double standards

So much this

things guys enjoy is women? you could put anything else, something less degenerate next to witcher. wtffff, it's your own problem that you like women because as long as you do, they will be crushing you down. wake up from vaginal slavery, break the chains and put them on women, just like they were put in the last pic

feminism has been useful idiots for big brother. thanks cunts. also not my job to educate or site sources, so fuck off

Here's a point: criminals exist!

How the fuck can you justify taking advantage of the acts of criminals to benefit yourself and destroy an innocent man? Basically what you're saying is it's OK to frame a man for murder because other men actually do commit murder.

Fuck off and cut down a tree you syrup sucking frog fucker

Goodpost

My GF is feminist and the sex is fucking shit.

Also:
>two partners with matching politcal opinions have a better realtionship
WHAT A SUPRISE?!

*mounts dog eagerly*

Sexual disorientation in the military and women in combat roles.

>Mfw op won't respond to this post
Cucked OP BTFO

Women were always parasites but feminism made them ugly and disease ridden

>> Smaller punishment for the SAME crime
>> Get children most of the time in court
That has far more to do with the fact that society views women as being weaker and natural care givers. It's one of the many was that a patriarchal society harms men. You're blaming the wrong people, man.

>not being dominated by a feminist qt
why even live

women figured it out in the 70s, why is feminism still a thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man

>Women were always parasites

This is simply the male counterpart of a feminist. Equally crazy. Each gender has a proper place and role in a healthy society.

As soon as someone with some Hard hitting facts appears, the feminists stay silent.
I wonder why...

>She'll never bend you over her knee and punish you for your male privilege
Feels bad

Divorce laws that extort the man.

They're skewered heavily in favour of women.

It is now actively discouraging men from marrying and starting families which are crucial to social stability.

So more men opt out (and you can't blame them) and feminists continue to promote the destruction of the nuclear family as well as the rise of single mothers.

>Men stay in control by making men disposable.

I don't think feminism has been that evil. A lot the shit you guys blame on them is overstating their impact on the world. A much of their liberation stuff has made the world a more interesting, open, and fun place.

My concern is that now that they're gaining mainstream popularity with much larger groups of people thanks to the internet they're creating a narrative that will be destructive. It's one where femininity is prized and unchallenged as the right way to be and masculinity is just evil. Men start to be demonized and intentionally marginalized for no good reason.

The main problem being that young women wield too much power in society, and they're also incapable of viewing the world from the perspective of an adult. Just as a lot of you hate women because you think they're all boring and stupid, a lot of young women hat men because they're all macho and stupid. In 20 years they'll have a far more balanced view of the world and they won't be basing their views on teenage boys, propaganda, and how they imagine life is for others.

Shilling for shekels

Duluth model, VAWA, NOW lobying against shared parenting bills, manspreading fees, recently they tried to push they Yes means yes proposition to mainstream justice system but US lawyerorganization threw it out as unconstituonal and authoritarian, branding any and all masculinity as toxic and teaching it to small boys, whole Sweden. They literally say 'to dismantle systems of opression, by which they mean justice system, prisons, financial market, education system and armed forces.

>Has ruined marriage
>Turned women into mindless natural lefties
>Turned women as victims
>Turned men as the culprit
>Thus turning men as "guility until proven innocent" and as the ultimate monsters
>Deameaning, killing them just for begin male

youtube.com/watch?v=PZkYyRWH6aI
MGTOW is feminisms enemy

Do you think women are nicer now than they were 50 years ago? Mass media glorifies cunts. Look at the "real housewives" and shit like that. Women think being empowered means being mean, because men are meaner than women are, and men have power, therefore to have power in a man's world, be mean like men.

They're not men. All they're doing is making everyone miserable, especially themselves.

OP BTFO

so what you're actually arguing here is that a patriarchal system actually benefits women?

implying the patriarchy is real

where do you hang out that you know hundreds of feminists?
You're doing it wrong.

Rape allegations are the modern equivalent of witch trials.

Wouldn't it be pretty swell living as a rich guy in Qatar? You can basically get away with murder. I'm not saying that it's preferable to living in a democracy because Qatar is a meme country, the kind of nation that doesn't produce anything of value but it's silly to pretend that we don't give up rights to live "equally"

"hurr durr, I don't like their conclusion, it must be biased"

Just listen and believe or your just an evil misogynist rapist shitlord.

>Give me examples of how feminism has actually harmed men.

First of all, there is nothing feminine about feminism. It would be more appropriate to call it masculism. It's women acting like men.

Men are more violent than women. The number of violent people in the world doubled because women adopted male psychology.

This harms men. End of story.

Those are not the results of feminism, they're the reason to have feminism.

Feminists are responsible for the VAWA laws in the US, these laws use the Duluth model and establish dominant aggressor policies which ensure that men are seen as the aggressors in all domestic violence cases.

This means if a man is struck or assaulted by a woman and calls the police for protection, because he's larger than the woman, stronger and less likely to be visibly emotionally upset he's likely to get arrested, not her.

The were also responsilble for mothers being made the assumed primary care givers in family court which leads to near default custody of children going to the mother and not the father.

Feminists are responsible for college rape policy which can kick men out of college for mere accusation of rape without any evidence.

Feminists have been caught lying about rape and other kinds of sexual assault attempts in order to make specific men or groups of men look bad, this keeps popping up in the news on a regular basis.

Feminists have skewed the stats on rape to exclude men, they had the term "forced to penetrate" made up in official rape statistics, so they can point to the rape statistics and pretend it's mostly women getting raped when that's not true, and this hurts male victims of rape.

Probably the worst of the bunch is that the Mens Rights Movement is trying to fix these issues and many more, and radical femimists protest their group, call them a hate group, call in bomb threats to their conferences, illegally disrupt their conferences which increases the cost of running events because extra security is needed.

Oh and they're also reponsible for skewing stats on domestic violence showing its pretty much ungendered, women and men initiate domestic violence at about the same rates, yet there's a huge amount of tax payers money that goes into providing services for battered women, but none for men.

I could carry on for a long time but you get the general idea.

>Fuck off and cut down a tree you syrup sucking frog fucker
This does such strong things for your credibility.

t. an actual rapist

That video, I can relate to some ofit.
> Being 7/8 years old I was restless, didnt want to sit still in class and listen, I wanted to be outside and play. Then the teacher expressed concern to my parents, told them i HAD adhd, but I didnt. My father (luckily) told my teacher that "boys will be boys, if you put a toybox next to his desk it wont be hard telling what he wants to do."
What if my parents would have just went with it.
The "medicine" would be drugs to me.

Holy shit shut the fuck up cunt

>you get the general idea
That you're a whiny little bitch? Yeah, you've convinced me.

Yeah, nice.

Like a boss!

Every law that concerns divorce, driving men to suicide for the past two decades.
Dehumanizing male traumas and literally broadening the definition of rape and sexual assault while making numbers up, everything to prove their points to the masses.
Ruining the concept of family, making women overall less happy and pushing men away from their natural impulse to procreate.
Added female votes to the system, literally flooding it with milions of uncaring and uneducated votes.
Injecting themselves in everything that is male dominated and pretending its change not to suit only their needs, even when they're the minority.
This on top of my head.

You're saying you want an example of how it harms men but then you ask us not to use one of the biggest examples. ?????

Antia got a ton of white men fired from IBM, now stfu faggot shill.

so feminism will give the same punishmet of crimes to women as that of men?
get equal custody of children to men?
and stop women from falsely accusing men of rape?

Masculism encourages women to be promiscuous.

>Not good for men.
>No-one left to marry.
>Spreads more disease.
>Less children.
>No more race.

OP asked a question, I have answers and examples. How is that whining?

Lemme dump my women btfo folder right quick