Would they ever make a film like this today?

Would they ever make a film like this today?

kino as fuck

It wouldn't be 2d animated that's for sure

off the Quran maybe

No.
The (((liberal world dictatorship))) would never allow this much redpillery.
Anything depicting religion and tradition without a negative coat of paint is censored.

>story of an orphan Jew who gets taken in by an Egyptian family and happens to become a PRINCE and ends up backstabbing his adoptive parents
Nah

So will 2D ever make a comeback? I hate the saturated market of Pixar/DreamWorks/Sony films.

>I

>SEND

>MY

>SCOURGE

>I

>SEND

>MY

>SWORD

>LETMYPEOPLEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

based

The only 2D animated movie coming out in theaters in 2017 that I'm aware of has its own containment board

Funny

>You're playing with the big guys now

Did they mean what I think they meant?

Jews are very atheist leaning theese days

So no

>a serious and unironic depiction of a biblical tale with tremendous effort focused on visual invention and storytelling
>made in this postmodernist athiestic """""film""""" generation focusing on quips and dialogue instead of the visuals

Won't happen
Can't happen

YOU WHO I CALLED BROTHER

you know a movie is fucking good when nonreligious people love it.
easily one of my favorite pieces of animation ever made.
>implying Through Heaven's Eyes isnt the best song

That they were talking down to Moses because they believed their deities to be far more powerful than God?

They already have done that.

All I Ever Wanted and Deliver Us are goat. The Burning Bush is the best part of the Hans Zimmer score.

Meme movie for millenials who are to cool to like the the far superior and older movie.

they are, but theres just something about Through Heaven's Eyes that makes it so much better. maybe the upbeat tone combined with the lively animation. it just works perfectly.

Look at your life!

But it was shit