Name a better Rom-Com

Name a better Rom-Com

>Protip: Your bitchass can't

Nah bruh, that's not even the best rom-com starring John Cusack, it's High Fidelity.

high fidelity u worthless pleb

When Harry Met Sally

this looks old as fuck hahahaha

try again

Nigga, this was the first rom-com.

It's not so romantic now that everyone in it is dead.

not him but its this is a fucking incredible movie, thanks for reminding me of it

why would that matter?

Best of this decade

Like, you're watching these actors pretend to be all romantic and shit, but in real life you know they're in a grave somewhere and long since decomposed and shit. Kinda kills the mood, you know?

no I don't, thats like reading a book like Silas Marner and not getting anything out of it because all the characters and the author are dead, that just fucking stupid

The characters never existed to begin with, they're not dead, and the book isn't about the author. That's not the same at all.

Stop being so dim.

NEW CONTENDER

the characters in the film never existed either, really this is just strange your saying you can't watch films where the actors are dead? what about old? Cusack is getting on now, how does this form of autisim work exactly? I'm curious

came here to post this. Honestly its perfect

Grosse Point Blank is pretty great too though.

>the characters in the film never existed either

But the actors playing them did. This isn't complicated, man.

If you like movies where people are now corpses, keep on keeping on. I'll stick to alive people movies.

Can you make a to 5 for me if you'd ever be so gracious my friend.. please

yea so, no more hoffman films, no more Robin Williams films, star wars is out, so is labyrinth, princess bride, anything with health ledger etc. etc. you get it autist? just admit your a massive pleb who can't watch B&W films and we can all move on

Heath Ledger looks like JGL in this poster and JGL is already in that movie.

is 'it happened one night' the one on the train? or am I mixing it up with a Munroe film?

I thought he was his lil bro

There's a threshold after which point you know that most of the cast and crew of a particular film is dead.

I don't care if one random person is dead. Don't be fucking absurd.

so it depends on the level of decomposition? again your a fucking retard, also the most special austist I've talked to all week, bravo

One Fine Day
Silver Linings Playbook
Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Also 500 Days of Summer if you feel like being angry.

Only The Lonely with John Candy

I gotta give that one another try, it bored me last time but i love John Candy.

>assassinations and hand-to-hand combat are top tier and interesting
>the gunfights are spray-and-pray bullshit
Triggers me every time.

they are on a train for a bit but its not a big part of the film

if its at the beginning when they meet then yea thats the one

thanks for the response my friend, i'll check out One Fine Day, only because those actors arent complete shit, thanks.

>the gunfights are spray-and-pray bullshit
What do you mean? Is it the fact they used non-cgi blood for the splatter effect?

so here's the list

It Happened One Night Together for the First Time
When Harry Met Sally

that's it

>popcorn!
no assassin irl is doing that shit

No, it's the fact that badass super-assassins shoot 12,937 bullets at each other and miss every shot.

You've Got Mail

Adam Sandler's one and only good movie.

high fidelity

>10 years

good one

I can name 3 better rom coms starint John Cusack you fucking moron.