Interracial Marriages on the Rise

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KISS_principle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

plant trees all over europe

he's sexy thought

I am sure he's got a nice big , fat and thick c- heart and personality.

All this thread needs is the half-Canadian polcomix poster and we have our evening programme down

Yuo bedder start shittign in yovr lawn

Black guys marrying ugly white women.

Lol.

Btw that never happens here

>Btw that never happens here
You need a generous welfare state to:
1. attract worthless niggers
2. pay for single moms with half-nigglets

We definitely don't have that lol.

C'mon bros she's just a kid.

Why does a 3 year old threaten you enough to do this, have some decorum

Also are you Ukranian or Lebanese?

IIRC the guy's a literal stormnigger.

>those manly hairy hands and 3/10 face
Onky trash tier white wumminz go for niggers

she was ugly to begin with

>Caring what other people decide to do with their lives
I can't wrap the idea around my head why you would care what other people do. How does it personally affect you.
>Inb4: MUHHH TAXES WELFARE!!!!

I know but his English is overly simplistic and lacking in prosody, he doesnt seem Anglo, also they dont go after children online

Shut in NEETs who thrive on being contrarians and the fear of the darkies they scuttle past with their heads hanged the few occasions they leave the house.

Your language reminds me of the Congo dandies. Your posts rarely have any content. Also, Prosody refers to audible aspects of language. And,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KISS_principle

Imagine thinking this is appropriate behaviour.

tfw no chocolate gf

I am not here to offer content like you, prosody is the audible correlate of literary prose and you'd be surprised by my language

Youre just hyped up on your own bullshit

>It's an "croatian oildriller is being retarded"-episode
Reruns everyday

2018: Interracial GAY marriages on the rise.
2019: Interracial transgender marriages on the rise.
2020: Tranracial marriages on the rise. People of orange juice skin colour marry people of light pinky race.

Because of her monster jaw. The kid doesn't have it. He's ugly for another reason.

>prosody is the audible correlate of literary prose
And we're not talking here but writing, dandy boy. You rarely have anything factual to offer so you attempt to cover the poverty of your content with silly levels of flowery language.
>bullshit
The irony.

nigga straight up looks like T.I. lmao niBBa takin a swerve from the westside to pound some eastside polish pucci

>le monkey face

What am I suppossed to be offering on this recreational forum, are you on some mission or quest

>he doesnt seem Anglo, also they dont go after children online

now that's the weirdest ethno-stereotypical observation I've come across lately

he's kinda right, you sound like a fag and your shit's all retarded

Seriously m8 coalburners are sick in the head

Lol. May it be a lesson for another stupid white girls...

most white nationalists are just anti-social personalities who're in it for the (out)rage and that's why they can't build a movement worth a damn

>are you on some mission or quest
You're the one courageously defending children from internet trolls by dumping a thesaurus on their heads. I'm just having a laugh.

at least brown and black people impregnate women, a job no longer suitable for wh*te """men"""

Mixed people are usually best. Keep cherry picking the bad ones tho, especially if their mother is already ugly

m8 you're an anti-social sperg