Why does subway pay actors to show off there food all the time? Now I get why Sup Forums hates adds in video games

Why does subway pay actors to show off there food all the time? Now I get why Sup Forums hates adds in video games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oQYwFND7rHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not even memeing here, but people can eat that whole cup, which must be at least over 24oz worth of ice cream? That is so disgusting and wasteful. Why would they even sell such a huge size? Murrika has real issues.

Only Jonah.

That cup is more likely meant for sharing with multiple people.

I remember when I was in school I would carry a 500ml bottle of soda or water in my pocket incase I got thirsty.
then sometimes older guys in school who could carry 1litre bottles in their pockets

this nigga jonah carrying a footlong sub in his pocket just incase he gets hungry
crazy

You wouldn't even know what to do with that amount of ice cream if you had the chance son.

Why does he look like a fat Milo in this picture.

Damn, I didn't even notice the sandwich. Damn he's such a fucking pig, he's gonna eat all that after that huuuuge ice cream.

Seriously here, real talk, is this how the average american eats? Because no wonder there's an obesity pandemic in the country.

you ever seen him and milo in the same place? didn't think so

Two sides same coin

What the fuck? Is that all ice cream? All for him?

And a fucking sub n the pocket? America is gross.

>meant for sharing with multiple people
Uh, no. They would put it in separate cups, idiot.

Remember when Jonah Hill lost all the weight but then people realized he's only funny as a fat fuck, and so he gained all the weight back and will probably die at age 50 of heart disease, but at least he still gets those comedy flick roles!

uncanny

Don't worry, he's got Subway for later.

>he gained it back on purpose not because he lacks self control

Because they're both kikes?

Those cups are for taking home and putting in your freezer.

Exactly, and he's eating ALL of it. That's supposed to be like 3 or 4 servings, he's eating the whole thing at once.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

All of that plus pocket sandwich

youtu.be/oQYwFND7rHE

he's still eating his feelings away after that French chick cucked him on live T.V.

good times

>is this how the average american eats?
No, this is not how Americans eat, nor is this how Americans are expected to eat.

The obesity pandemic is due to the fact that there's no one and nothing STOPPING people from eating like this. Also, it's the availability of indulgence "foods" like giant sandwiches and buckets of ice cream. They can be found everywhere, and they're dirt cheap.

In our society and culture (insert sarcastic quotation marks around 'culture' if you are among the many who mistake American culture for "white people culture"), you shouldn't eat like this, and you're not supposed to, but it's right there if you want it. Some people have no self control and lose themselves in the idulgence of hedonism. It tastes too good, and no one is stopping them, so they just do it anyways. They keep doing it and still no one stops them or says "okay that's enough", so they go way too far. Eventually they find themselves putting down their third empty bucket of pre-lunch ice cream and realize they've gone too far, but by then it's all they know, and they're too far gone to stop.

They are literally addicted to food, go into withdrawal without it, and need serious medical/psychological intervention if they ever hope to get back to normal.

He really is like a baby. Getting so fanny flustered over a word

>i just can't lose weight, guys!
Look at his friend. He's eating the regular size and staring at Jonah's like
>fucking hell, dude...

Story?

Seriously?

imagine being the person who took the order. That would have made my day. Do you think Jonah felt shame when he ordered such a large cup of ice cream?

>Sup Forums
Yeah, why don't you stay there?

I'm sure the workers see it multiple times per day, every day.

I can eat like a whole large pizza and wings, yet I couldn't eat more than the Pink cup size of Ice Cream.