>chilling to an album
>they put a fucking guitar solo on it in 2018
gross

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jHZouLWtLrk?t=2m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=v4ZFyEbRnlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AH-Dm-sDgtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If a song containing a guitar doesn't include a guitar solo you can automatically assume it's not worth listening to

Are you from the 70s?

>The chad solo vs the Virgin jangle

Depends on the kind of music. And most kinds of music where guitar solos dont work is shit, so its almost certain youre a pleb.

that's your fault for listening to guitar music in 2018

What kind of music should he be listening to, pleb?

>guitar solos
>guitar
not-cool

something without guitars, obviously, since it's clear he does not appreciate them

Answer the question properly, pleb. Name a genre.

I mean if youre into classical or something equally as high tier than sure go ahead and say those things, but its highly probably you like nigger drum patterns made on computers and mumbling, so i cant take you seriously.

it's an instrument playing an extended melodic piece

this is and of itself is not bad. Some solos are good, some are shit. Stop being close minded

I really like guitar solos if they aren't focused around showing off your ability to play and give a meaningful impact to the song. Can be a huge release in pent up energy in a song.

For example, imo
youtu.be/jHZouLWtLrk?t=2m30s

Brand New has like, 4 solos throughout their whole discography and that's one of em.

electronica

>song has an acoustic solo

Epic bait. Seriously though, what genre

>people who listen to rap or hip hop, much less play an instrument think their musical opinion means anything
I guess that's mu in a nutshell though eh?

Solos kill the soyboy.

means anything to who

only racist drumpflets like guitar solos. us intellectule leftists listen to rap since it's fucking superior and divirse unlike white men playing instruments and actually singing notes and making music

to whoever you want it to, nignog hip hop subordinate

Progressive dreamfunk

i'm a guitarist and i've never heard a solo improve a song

>2018
>music

ya but you fuckin suck at guitar, so your opinion is meaningless.
>hotel california
>stairway
>literally any metal
>jazz/blues
>literally any van halen
Ya just shut up.

tell us what song was it in then

elaborate

Okay, Hotel California has a special place in my heart but

>Dad-rock the post

no thanks, you're not worth the time. sorry to be harsh, bby.

you can't really call yourself a guitarist if you've only been playing for a few days

ya, except for the other half which wasn't dad rock, and no shit "dadrock" has great guitar solos, it's what made the guitar famous you literal nigger. also using the term dadrock automatically tells me you're tasteless pleb, dadrock is just rock, everything after that wasn't rock, it was whiny gay alt shit for stupid people. ie foo fighters, nirvana etc.

huh

>being this butthurt over music other people listen to

you are so interesting

rap nigga. thats whats cool now

>explain to me your opinion sine i dont have an argument and i want to

>guitars and guitar solos are equally as high tier as classical

Get the fuck out of here with your shitty pop rock pop music nonsense and leave my classical art alone REEE

Noones opinion means anything lol that guys whole text was nonsense :d prove mw wrong

Nirvana and the Foo Fighters, even the Chili Peppers and Pearl Jam got over idolized on TV and radio. The alternative era was all bad. Faith No More, Jane's Addiction and Soundgarden threw some awsome tunes. So did Alice in Chains and STP.

you got me with the cute animu talk. he means rap. since its a thing now.

Now it's time do the same on google

what? you spend too much time on here

hey all, did my guitar solo gave a meaningful impact to the song?

youtube.com/watch?v=v4ZFyEbRnlQ

>song has 6 piano accordion solos

>it's what made the guitar famous you literal nigger

lol yeah it's not like there were countless talented and popular blues and jazz guitarists before rock was even a thing who influenced rock musicians far more than anything rock itself influenced

educate yourself brainlet

How fucking gay are you OP? Even music for teenage girls like Ariana Grande very often includes guitar solos. Easy on the soy, boy

rap? most stupidest nigger shit sounds on fucking planet. you fucking dumb stupid low level cock sucking bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=AH-Dm-sDgtE

>rap doesn't have guitars
Quite a lot of rap does have guitars.