A country with good people

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lsTlL67u7uI
youtube.com/watch?v=wlwtJfqJMBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE LOVE SUCKING AMERICA'S COCK: the country

Youre thinking of colombia

uhm try again sweetie

Argentian man is proud to be less of a "American Cock Sucker" than the rest of Latin America (America's backyard, the region). Still more of an American henchman than the global average.

that's still better than most south americans, we're still cucks I know, but not THAT much

>El Salvador and Nicaragua being so pro-US
Why...?

Idk, they probably idealize it

lots of self haters oblivious to their own history

do argentinian women like black men?
i-im asking f-for a friend?

Even if they actually did, none if the posters here would admit it

some do it, but argie women aren't slutty as european women

Assumed that they would be quite Anti-US cause of the Civil Wars and CIA and stuff, kinda surprised that Central Americans having that kind of attitude desu

so how do i bed an argentinian cutie?
can they speak english or do i have to learn spanish

>how do i bed an argentinian cutie?
argentina is a bad place for sex tourism, women like to play the hard card unless you pick the low class niggers or drunk af slags

also, only middle-upper class would know at least some basic english, but we aren't bilingual in general, so you would earn points for knowing some spanish

what do people think about the uk over there
are we welcome

kek, yes, you're welcome as long as you're respectful, no need to lie if you're english but you'll probably get some ''what do you think of falklinas war? xddd''

What year is that from? Maybe it had to do with the seized shit in the times of K?

>a NATO member
>claiming one of the countries in South America with the most distrust for America to be sucking America's cock

Probabably... Lately I've seen more anti-Russian sentiment than ever in sites like taringa, infobae, etc.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lsTlL67u7uI

a guy here summarized it once as
>radical left hates the US
>moderate left dislikes the US
>moderate right is wary of the US
>radical right loves the US
or something along those lines
add the fact people in general don't like foreign interventionism and that our government have often been left of center, and you can count the periods we had close ties with the US with the fingers of a single hand

>if you don't like the US and their shitty policies you're a leftard
I fucking hate this meme

Fari enought. Nice architecture, btw.

Americans are based man, I'd love to fight with them side by side like in 1991

youtube.com/watch?v=wlwtJfqJMBw

@77840955
don't reply to me ever again

It's one thing to not have anything against them, and fighting their wars.
I don't trust our politicians or think their policies have the long term well being of the people in mind, much less with American politicians.

if you are coming here, bring a brit cutie and then we exchange