>22
>khv
>poor
>5'4 manlet
>mental issues from a fucked up life with a broken family
>going back to school for graphic art and my aunt still hates me because i didn't get a mcjob

>and now LITERALLY balding

Give me a reason why I shouldn't kill myself TODAY

you should

Sorry, can't think of one.

Hit the gym laddie

Yeah honestly this is a rare case where suicide may be the best option.

Dont waste your suicide tho, make it a worthy cause.... If you know what i mean

You still have a chance to vote Trump. Then it's up to you. Have you tried jogging? you can make yourself better and be an insufferable cunt to everyone else in the process.

Get a job or join the army

Depends. If youre white, no you have a duty to the white race. If youre shit skin, we have enough of you so, you should.

I concur.

Get in shape then join the military. If you think you wouldn't pass the mental test you'd be surprised. Just go out and get some pussy m8 it's not that hard.

if you are really that desperate, join the fucking army. Get fit, get a job, get bros, get some self-respect. Literally your best option. It will be hard as fuck, yes, but it could remade you.

Are you me? I'm 5'7 but the rest is the same.

Start abusing drugs/alcohol. It will make it tolerable for a bit longer.

Enlist in the military. You'll get /fit/, learn self-discipline and self respect, have an excuse to have a shaved head, travel, and make a decent paycheck with benefits. You'll also gain the respect of your family.

No one is saying you need to make it a career. Do your initial enlistment, get out, and have school paid for.

Go to a Donald Trump rally and start shooting up the place. Before you do, make sure you shout "I'M WITH HER"

>If he's white
>5'4
>Male pattern baldness
>KHV aka socially autistic

Yep, some quality genes being saved, surely the existence of the white race is secured now.

>and now LITERALLY balding
>now

your picture says otherwise

Smite your enemies first

Enlist in the army.
Kill mudslimes.
Become legend.

>not actually doing this
You should probably just kill yourself.

Goddamn, sounds like me at 22. Except the virgin part, but it wasn't like I was drowning in pussy.

I guess if it makes you feel better, 22 was around the time I went from anime and vidya depressed NEET to semi-functional adult. I've improved since then, and now I have a wife, a nice apartment, some friends, a good job, a book (that just sold out of the first run, only like 2,500 but still cool), and I'm making great strides in a big change in my life, opening my own business.

I'm 27. Most of this was in the last 1-2 years.