We need to talk about India

I'm mad. Very, very mad, Sup Forums. Like so mad that I could punch a hole clean through my wall mad.

I've had enough of your "poo-in-loo" jokes. This isn't funny. It isn't creative. It isn't even accurate. And now you've scared away almost all the Indians from this board.

Indians are based. Let's get that straight right now. They are basically Aryans and will
be our greatest ally in fighting against Judaism and cultural Marxism.

Let's start this all over again. No more poo jokes. The Jews want us to be divided. Compliment Indians or we will be destroyed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, daily reminder.

Calm down its a shitty joke. And a bad one at that

>yfw trump makes india poo in loo finally

I-I'm sorry about those poo in loo jokes Rajesh.

praise kek, all threads must be about kek

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

dude its all in good fun dont take it seriusly
have you seen what sweden has to deal with or canada with weed man? Everyone gets made fun off here.. its not that serious..

SHOO SHOO POO
>srsly hindu nationalists are based

IF YOU DON'T SOIL IT IN THAT TOILET PAJEET I SWEAR TO VISHNU I'MMA COME DOWN THAT CURRY PARLOUR AND PUT YOU IN IT!

>No more poo jokes.
You know if they would simply shit in the a toilet we wouldn't make those jokes.

We aren't the ones that need to budge on this issue, they are.

that pic is pretty designated

Are you advocating for a lack of banter on Sup Forums ?
GTFO to reddit,you are not going to make another site a PC safe space

topkek had a giggle

>It isn't even accurate.
Then I guess UNICEF made
just for the fuck of it.

tbf indians will get to the moon before any niggers do

POO

POO

Yeah that's a problem, because then hey end up coming here.

IN

indians are fucking retards who worship cows and haven't figured out indoor plumbing, but they seriously believe india is a millennia old nation (wrong: it was established only 70 years ago, before that it was a patchwork of independent princely states), that india had nuclear weapons 1000s of years ago, and that the aryan invasion never happened.

welp if they rock trump then they can't be that bad. pajeet gather all eleventy billion of your hindu nationalist caste in support of trump and i will never tell a dot indian to poo in loo even if it gets on my shoe again.

i think most People just don't like the Brown dravidian Indians. i actually have no Problem with pale Indians, they tend to be quite intelligent and civilized.

>before that it was a patchwork of independent princely states
you dont say...

Holy quads!!! Kek wills it.

Who cares about designated street shiters ?
No one would notice if you all vanished tomorrow.
Your culture doesn't produce anything worth saving. Maybe a few of you adapted well into our culture, but that not enough to be redeeming. Perhaps I am wrong, but I doubt it.

nigga please, no-one thinks britain has always existed. indians literally believe india has always existed in the same way for 4000 years

>that india had nuclear weapons 1000s of years ago

Except for the WE WUZ ALYUMZ HC loonies I've never seen anyone come up with that theory

They are great people. Don't know why anyone would slander them.

Indians are always very respectful. I would buy most a nice juicy burger any day.

Wow, OP. Really made me think.

We're just trying to meme India into basic hygiene for their citizens

*mounts dog eagerly*

IN

reminder that india will become a superpower and america is gonna help them achieve that

india is cut off from the rest of asia by mountains so it is only reasonable to believe that there was a common culture and they did have a name for their region of the world.

you are just being a double standard wise ass.

India responsible for most of the world's problems. Pic related.

This
Indians are fucking stupid, smell like curry and shit, are arrogant as fuck and even the fresh off the boat curryrats lust after any white women in sight.

As a Briton and an Indian I say carry on. I give zero fucks about poo in the loo memes.

If you can't laugh enough the bantz and laugh at yourself what the fuck is the point? I laugh at Swedish cucks, SHIIEEET nigger guy, bob burger stains, squatting slavs, jew guy, muslims and every fecking thing else.

This is Sup Forums it's not a safe space. If you can't take it, don't dish it out and fuck off. The beauty of being user is we are all together. No one takes this stuff seriously. If you are a ultra right wing nazi racist and think pol is the place for you, you're better off at stromfront with like minded people.

The rest of you carry on. I'm heading out to find a designated shitting street.

the vast majority of them are the subhuman dravidians and not the aryan caste.

they smell like shit