How many more flops until they stop paying her the big bucks?

how many more flops until they stop paying her the big bucks?

god, i fucking hate pratt and jlaw so much

they are literally rebbit:the actors. i'm glad their movies are flopping

how does someone stay famous after the world has seen their butthole

like how do you watch them on a 30 ft screen and take it seriously

This movie had probably the dumbest premises I've seen all year. Nothing in the preview made me even remotely want to see it.

but it stars the girl whose butthole pics got leaked

>never drew a dime

Nice going Jennetty.

Pratt included? Jlaw sucks but Pratt doesn't seem like a stuck up asshole...

Mike Genetty pls.

>$45 million domestic

Wow, that's pretty good. I don't know why you would call that a flo-

>$110 million budget

Wait, what the fuck?

>hating on pratt
dance off, bro.
you and me

>implying money is the sole measure of a movies' kino value.
This was kino. Deal with it.

>forgettable movie of 2016
I'm glad the year is ending soon

20 million alone was used to pay JL

Maybe if they would of paid her 50 mil, they would of got a 50 mil effort.

>$110 million budget
20m to JLaw alone.

What the fuck is wrong with Sony? They keep fucking up.

>can't handle the truth

The real question is where does Sony keep pulling this seemingly endless money from? Especially since they keep fucking up every movie lately.

The video games divisions is the only thing they have going for them

Imagine seeing her butthole on a 30ft screen

They produce hardware and have video games

Nothing wrong with Pratt, even if you don't like his movies.

>Several reviewers have criticized the ethics of the core plot point where Jim decides to awake one of the hibernating travelers for companionship. Rebecca Hawkes of The Telegraph described the film as not a romance but "a creepy ode to manipulation", describing the action as a "central act of violence" that is softened and justified, and compared it to a morally similar act in Interstellar where the perpetrator is shown as an antagonist.[42] Both Hawkes and Paul Tassi of Forbes said that the marketing team deliberately hid in the trailers the reason why Aurora wakes up.[43] Andrew Pulver of The Guardian called it an "an interstellar version of social-media stalking" and "a fantastically creepy start" that, contrary to romantic comedies that manage to "plane down" the nastiness of stalking tactics, here "it's gruesomely inescapable".[7] Alissa Wilkinson of Vox calls it "a fantasy of Stockholm syndrome, in which the captured eventually identifies and even loves the captor" and "a really disturbing wish fulfillment fantasy".[44]

Thoughts?

vidya

PS4 Pro made them a lot of money.

>but it stars the girl whose butthole pics got leaked

unfortunately no one was able to confirm the butthole pic was actually her. It seems likely, but not confirmed. Sucks

does anyone like her?

She has fetal fat face syndrome, and she comes across as a total bitch.

The real question is why the nips haven't lynched everyone in a position of power in their US branches?

They aren't wrong about the vibe, but its not really a reason to dislike the film. If the story had just been slightly more fleshed out and we got to see how truly desperate he was, I think the perception would be a lot different.

They could have easily made viewers more sympathetic. His suicide scene wasnt powerful or moving at all.

How long until she starts blaming her flops on the Fappening?

Rumour is Sony Japan want Sony Interactive Entertainment to take control of the film division. They deny it, but...

my fucking dick

JLaw yeah, but not Pratt.
GotG is reddit and he's a meme actor, but he's a good guy.

>wanted to see this movie
>had a feeling it was bad
>read the spoilers instead

Wow the plot is nothing. Was expecting some elaborate conspiracy plot

The Sup Forums hacker strikes again!

Pratt is cool.

In most critic reviews JLaw was one of the only things that was actually praised about this movie. It was garbage not for either of their acting abilities but the shitty premise. And dumping $32m on your two leads, even if they're the only main cast members, was the only reason this movie will be lucky to break even. If they'd paid them less it would've been less of a flop.

But it won't kill JLaw's career.

Don't you fucking dare lump /ourguy/ in with that dumb cunt.

PlayStation®

>reddit

>conservative christian
>stays out of the news usually
>rebbit

Pratt is alright. Fuck off cunt.

>But it won't kill JLaw's career.
She's probably got about 2-3 years left to start raking in hits before she gets dumped.

If I were her, I'd either reel in the ego, or just latch myself onto Marvel again for some guaranteed hits.

Yeah, you are.
Now go back.

didnt morpheus wake up after jlaw?

But we haven´t seen Jlaw butthole, the alledged photo of her showing her ass and pussy turned out to be somebody else.

Don't you remember? JLaw raised a big stink because she was getting paid less than a male costar in one of her movies (which therefore means systemic sexism and muh wage gap, right?). She makes a bink stink out of it and marches it around like a political issue, even though it's literally just herself rent-seeking for more money. And so when she's in another movie, the studio execs have to trip over themselves to hand her giant sums of money to prove how not-racist they are.

Literally just PS4. That's the only profitable division they have left.

(((Jewlaw)))

sup reddit

Somebody needs to take over the film division. It's getting worse and worse.

>hey guys I'm starlord!
>I'm exactly what a goofy redditard would think is cool

I don't know if the X-Men series has many more movies left in it besides Logan and Redditpool 2.

Yeah but only in act 2 and doesn't live to see much of act 3.

No shit I said GotG is reddit.

Actually I'm not sure what to make of it. She's a dumb cunt bitching about sexism, but she also conned studio execs into giving her essentially free money. So she's jewing the jews. Not sure how to process this.

I still fucking hate her, but at least she's taking money from their wallets.

this, even though i could never stand her, i can't possibly watch her in any role and take it seriously again

Are ps4 Pro sales anywhere close to Xbox One S sales?

>latch onto marvel
Dear god, you describe her like a leech... which she is

are you retarded

It's sort of like pursuing some slut and then dropping contact after you finally bang her, because you got what you wanted and you no longer need her.

I've already seen everything I need to see from Jennifer Lawrence. I no longer have any need to watch her again. Much less take her seriously

Me and my dad would go.

>he played one goofy reddit-tier role
>that means Chris Pratt himself is a faggot

You realize there's a difference between an actor and the character they play, right? People don't like JLaw not because of her hunger games character or whatever the fuck, but because she herself is a shitty person.

She wouldn´t be entirely wrong if she did.

The fact that I have seen her naked takes away incentives to watch her movies.

>Dude, you have to see this movie, Jlaw is in a bikini!
>Doesn´t matter, have seen her nude.

Now that everyone can see her naked any time they want, she can´t just rely on her looks.

I know one thing that's not flopping right now.

whats dumb about it

As would me and my wife's son

Actors aren't their roles.

Pratt is a christian conservative that hunts his own food and owns guns. Fucking based in hollywood.

If anything, virtually 90% of hollywood EXCEPT Pratt are reddit.

The sort of people who go and watch a movie purely because of the actors in it (retards) aren't thinking to themselves "well Chris Pratt is great but I NEED another big star to enjoy to the movie so I'll just stay home". They could have saved 20 million bucks and just have Chris Pratt or save 10 million and just have Jennifer Lawrence, with some pretty nobody playing the other role.

Or better yet not have any of these actors, save 30 million and get some actors that don't demand unreasonable salaries. Arrival made 3 times the money of this movie and not a single person saw that for Amy Adams or Jeremy Renner.

For someone you can't stand, you people love to talk about her.

Puuupet

Except normies neither know or care that Pratt is any of those things. Nor do they take to a finer appreciation of a conservative in liberal Hollywood. Normies know what they see, and that's their roles.

And for now Pratt is the goofy eccentric from Parks and the quippy hero from Guardians. That's his identity.

The problem is, for the most part, people are now seeing movies because of the franchise attached to it, whether its DC, Marvel, Star Wars, or Disney.

That's not any better than seeing a movie just because a star is in it imho

shut the fuck up tripfag

Are you 14?

I can't even remember the last time a friend recommended me a movie based on skin.

In a perfect world, the masses would see a movie based on the director.

They don't just make money from Playstation, most countries in Asia Sony television and electronics sells like hotcakes compared to LG and Samasung

>Dude, you have to see this movie, Jlaw is in a bikini!
You're either 12 or fucking autistic as hell. That's not how adult men recommend movies.

>Except normies
And who the fuck cares about their opinions?

Back to ribbit you go; I'm sure you'll find someone who does there.

Agreed 100%.

>And who the fuck cares about their opinions?
People who make movies. Other normies who spend money watching movies.

I'm sure another batch of her photos will be "hacked" to restart interest in her

And how does that impact the personality of an actor who stays out of the limelight?

You don't seem to grasp it, so let's go through it again.
People like JLaw are insufferable because of how they act outside their films, not because of their films. George Takei has recently had a similar transformation.

People like Pratt aren't, because they know how to separate their personal life from their work life.
In a similar vein, people like Tim Curry and Christopher Lee were also aware of this segregation of personal and work life, which is a hallmark in an actual professional and the reason why they could comfortably star in films they knew were shit and still keep getting jobs.
it's how people like Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson escaped the stigma of being in Twilight.

>who cares about normie opinions

Normies, by definition, make up the vast majority of movie-goers. Patricians and movie critiques could universally pan a movie, but if retarded normies see it and it makes a shit load of profit, then that's what they'll keep greenlighting.

>it's how people like Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson escaped the stigma of being in Twilight.

They didn´t, twillight is still what people remember them the most from.

That was my first post ITT. Save your autism for someone who wants to argue with you.

you just gotta see it in Spanish- much better with the spanish voices. Fishburne too

So what? are you saying you're a normie then?

Contrarianism may be the heart of most of Sup Forums, but I'll respect Pratt for the legitimate reason that exists rather than talk shit without a reason.

The guy is genuinely nice like most Christians are.

Everyone's a critic?

>Sup Forums
>knows nothing about either

then next time read the fucking posts that it was replying to.

the previews don't even tell you the main premise of the movie.

Further proof that no one on Sup Forums travels to le cinema or reads about tv and film for that matter

How bad is this movie really?

Reminds me of that old Movies game where if you put too much emphasis on star power your film will probably flop and critics chew you out

it's not too bad. it's well made. there's a dance scene with chris pratt. basic love story in space.

Why does Sup Forums suck Pratt's dick so much?

When will faggots learn not to compete with Star Wars. Unless you're James Cameron, you're going to get BTFO at the Box Office.

started with an amazing premise
then devolved into the most generic sci fi TV show plot
for something they had like, so many millions poured into, you'd think the writing would be on point the entire movie, but it just was shit

>Love story
>Sci Fi
Literally no one wanted this

Why does anyone give a shit about her butthole. I mean Jesus Christ, she has a banging body. Buttholes all look stupid and they all look the same.

I think it's mostly because of Playstation like others have said. But I still don't understand why they make so much off of Playstation and then continue to let their movie division squander fucking all of it with flop after endless flop

This fat eggplant faced squint eyed bitch, who can't act, with a dozen melanomas on her neck
that need to be edited out during post production, commands 20 mil a film?

rofl

I personally know a virulent redditor, and this is his favorite movie. I couldn't stop cringing the entire way through.

This. They're like a bad joke now.

I'd argue people seeing a movie because of the writer would be the perfect world but the director does have more control over the final product.

Trump curse strikes again.