What the fuck

what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uH0hikcwjIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why not though

I just want to know, how could this happen? One of the biggest capitalists, actually the literal definition of capitalism makes America Communist?

>i use lower case letters to show how mad i am
Is this a thing?

Apparently it is. I have no idea how though.

Trump is a Kremlin plant

I'm not sure what you're asking

You may be on to something, I mean if I worked for the CIA and wanted to plant an American agent in the Kremlin, I would make him be an outrageous communist to get rid of suspicions. Whats to say it wouldn't be the other way around?

The Communists are already in Washington.

That is Bernie Sanders buddy.

USA is already culturally marxist. Their economic marxism is not at the level it is in Europe, but their SJW, frankfurt school critical theory bs purveys far deeper than it does here

>Anti Trump communists are scared Russia might make America communist.

It's almost as if communism is bad or something.

please save us Russia

also, bring back the good guns. anything less than 7.62 is for women

Question: Is there a chance the russians could affect the outcome of this election? I feel like Putin probably likes Trump's protectionist policies and withdrawing from NATO, but could he actually do something to swing the election in Trump's favor?

I'm still not really clear on how much power the russians still hold.

Says the one whos already under shariah law

>red and yellow
what

Fucking Trostkyite neocons.

Putin and Trump would probably be best buds.

How is that in any way logical? Also why is this person relevant? Is OP being a faggot?

The answers to these questions might surprise you.

youtube.com/watch?v=uH0hikcwjIA

The UK isn't under sharia law. We are 5% muslim. Meanwhile your SJW infestation is a fact.

>To work with any candidate American voters elect

So it's nothing

>has hate speech laws
>can't use lethal force to defend yourself

Im not pointing out the Article im pointing out that this was the top post on the Facebook News when you clicked on the Trending News

How the Fuck is that even going to happen?
Not Putin Nor Russian Is Communist, Trump is very capitalists except in Neoliberal Capitalism
Not to mention that The Military would literally oveethrow him if not give him the Mussolini treatment if he even thought about Surrendering to a country whos army could be wiped by the U.S in a month Max

>leftist accuses other candidate of trying to bring communism

Holy shit, sometimes I wish God would smite on the spot any fucker violating the 9th commandment.

Old boomers think it's still 1962 outside.

It took me three times reading your post to realize it wasn't saying
>To work with any canadian American voters elect

did anyone even watch the fucking video? He said hes very happy to see that Trump wants to build up good relations with Russia.

i think that guy means Putin could play Trump like a fiddle

kek

That's the first time I've seen it. The media reports of it made it sound like he had totally retracted whatever he said before.

Right, but the arrogance of the man who posted this, like i said
>im not pointing out the Article im pointing out that this was the top post on the Facebook News when you clicked on the Trending News

Have fun bouncing off body armor

>implying
That shit still gets fucked by nij standard lvl IV