I found the next Bond after Craig

I found the next Bond after Craig.

next bond will be black, you heard it here first

Your trips deceive. How will it make money if they change a white character to black?

How old is this pic?

Isn't he bald now?

He just has that Bond hairline now.

he has a receding hairline in the latest movie but i mean, that face makes up for it. He'll probably just hop on propecia and be fine

Yeah can we have someone who can act?

watch Man from Uncle.

he can't act

he has the charisma of a baked potato

That franchise is dead

Bury it

Watch man from uncle, the movie. that covers how he'd act. As for how he looks, he's like a Craig bond with the muscle, that actually looks like Bond as well.

How about let's have our first gay bond. Boner is like Cavill but even more attractive.

He will have to be gay in the movies too, of course. Hollywood Jews will love it!

yea lets go ahead and get even WORSE actor as long as hes handsome and gay

Kek

Even a gay man that can act straight like this guy is better than a black guy. But cavill is british, straight, and looks like bond so hopefully they pick him.

They are bond movies. What is the problem?

Looks like dennis

craigs a decent actor and has charisma unlike boner and cavill

Why does everyone freak out about Henry Cavill's hairline? That's fairly normal for a guy in his mid-30s. And even then, we only seem to get hyper-critical about it for guys like Cavill and Chris Evans. But then there are also plenty of other actors that also have receding hairlines and nobody says a damn thing.

Why isn't anyone making JUST memes every time they see Chris Pratt? Or Ryan Reynolds? Or Aaron Paul? They all have hairlines equally or more JUST status than Cavill/Evan.

False

>boner is like Cavill but even more attractive

that's a really shitty opinion ya got there. I'd keep that to yourself

But where did the lighter fluid come from?

because those men you listed are beautiful. just memes are for people that look completely fucked

How does Cavill look completely fucked?

That's true, but none of those other actors are playing Bond either. The v-shaped hairline is Bond's hairline from the books, so even Cavill's hair fits the role.

He doesnt look completely fucked. I was more just responding to the last question you asked. his hairline receded pretty fast and rapidly thats why it was talked about but i dont really see just memes about him ever

Honestly I think the Bond series is in need of a revamp in general, not just the dude wearing the suit. Modern day stuff is starting to wear thin, but I'm not sure a period film would work. What do you guys think?

Cavill's better looking than any of the people he listed except for Chris Evans, who's equal to him.

>the next james/jane bond will be bisexual in order to infiltrate rich white evil businessmen

wow, i can see hollywood doing this

No. It is your opinion that is wrong.

i wasnt saying cavill looks bad. wasnt responding to thatI agree, hes beautiful. i dont really think anyone JUSTS about his hairline in the first place though

Cavill is too big to be Bond and he can't slim down for the role since he's playing Superman for the foreseeable future and Snyder loves big, burly men and nothing else.
He was good in The Man From UNCLE, but he's just not right for Bond. Next Bond should be Dan Stevens. And they should retcon that stupid shit from Skyfall where James Bond is his real fucking name. What kind of fucking spy uses his real name? James Bond should be the name that comes along with the 007 designation.

>dem wrinkles
He got hot too late. Sad!

he's a man. wrinkles dont matter

his rise to super stardom and snagging consistent roles beg to differ

They kinda do a little bit. Depends

I just think it should be near-future Bond with Cavill. It'd bring that class to the table.

Every time there's a superman or cavill thread, half the posts are talking about how fucked his hairline is.

In 2020* right when he's done with Superman shit

they really dont at all

That's true, he's too handsome so people don't care about his hairline so they don't JUST.

He had quite literally the perfect face. Move over Chris Evans

thats cause tv is hypercritical and likes to project insecurity through the power of memes

>you heard it here first
No I never.

DCuck trying to bring Marvel into this.

If you're saying they don't make you look older, you're just plain wrong about that. Now some people might be into that, or at least not mind it, which is a different story entirely

>The next bond will kill the franchise
Good riddance.

But my question is why they only project their hairline insecurity on evans/cavill and not the plenty of other guys like pratt?

but my whole point is that it's being overblown and doesn't matter

eh who knows, certain guys are just more JUSTable. his hairlines a little more pronounced as well. and evans definitely got on finasteride or something cause his grew back

Not him but I did and it was awful

Cavill was the movie basically, he was the best part.

Who is this actor? I can't google "Boner gay"

If they got this American guy to be Superman we wouldn't have a problem right now. They would've sent his British lookalike to be Bond instead. If only this homo was straight, it'd make things easier for everyone.

Big Guy Tom Hardy should be James Bond

Either that or bring back Brosnan because his last two movies were kino

It's about time an Aussie got to play Bond again. Either Hemsworth or Jackman. Or maybe even Eric Bana

jesus christ he was Bright on Everwood?

This man's qualifications to be Bond are plain to see

>Bond: Q, you look stunning in those chinos
>Q: Oh James!