youtube.com/watch?v=1ZB4e4-2io0
youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
youtube.com/watch?v=xleobzJv9rA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wFvUdt9BQhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally nothing happened in 2006

I fucked your dad in 06 brah

I'm buying a PS3 for Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Kingdom Hearts 3

Anyone got a clip of Saddam Hussein being hung earlier today, December 30th, 2006?

Back when I could actually get girls

>youtube.com/watch?v=1ZB4e4-2io0

That was such a goat year. Then smartphones came out and ruined it all

dude imagine a phone that's also an ipod

Well I certainly won't ever want to kill myself!

Why can't you get them now?

I wanna grab a girl's ass so bad

Well, I'm getting Sonic 06, SA3 is finally here boys

dick shrinked tbqh

>tfw found AVGN in 2006

cant wait for next weeks episode

So they see your dick and bail?

I was born

Whelp, see you later Sup Forums, I'm off to Iraq! See you in six months

Goo goo gaga what's a computah

Its hard to remember shit when you're below the age of six

Well it's been a fun year on Sup Forums, but now I should really move on and start my life...!

2006...fucks sake, i was fit, i was slaying puss, had friends and was getting out of animu and shit like that and now...fuck you OP, just fuck you...

Holy fuck man, this neopets game is awesome

What happened

haha!

How long until NBC pulls the plug on Tina Fey's lesser version of Sorken's masterpiece?

haha
Mel will be forgiven soon guys, r-riiight?

Hi! I am twelve, I got to this webpage looking for pics of Haruhi Suzumiya and Death Note, didn´t know there was a section for movies! hope we all get along!

That´s literally how I got here

I dunno, this entire decade is a fucking blackhole.
I dropped out of college, my friends most of them got married or moved out of town, got a shitty job and then nothing, i did nothing, until i lost the job and had to come back to my parents house...i also frogpost from time to time.
Wow, i'm actually getting triggered.
I HATE YOU!

Nothing, I did nothing!

RIP IN PEACE

So you stopped putting effort into your life and you lost everything. Sad!

At least you had good years, ten years ago I was a fat kissless virgin 12 yo loser with no friends and now I am a fat 22 yo unemployed college dropout kissless virgin loser with no friends.

>failed normie
JUST

This is true. The mid 2000s were bland as fuck

Did you hear there casting Robert Downey Jr as iron man. Lol good luck with that. That movies gonna sink faster then his career.And iron man. What next antman? Marvel should learn from based DC on how to make a good movie.

I guess, i watched all of Nolan's kinography multiple times and got some epic dubs and trips...it was all worth it, right guys...it was...

Use that triggering as the impetus to unfuck your shit.

You're more likely to get a badass Aquaman than ever see lesser characters like Ant-Man, Black Panther and the fucking Vision on screen.

>Marvel should learn from based DC on how to make a good movie.
I'm from the future user, 20 Marvel movies in and they still have not made a single good movie.
Also Disney's owns Star Wars and they are making one shitty SW every year until 2030.

you wish, faggot

exact same senpai

Are you ready for season 3 guise?

Superman Returns is great and I will fight anyone who disagress irl

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WROOOOOOOOOOOOONG

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thread themesong:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0

youtube.com/watch?v=xleobzJv9rA

Sup Forums didn't exist until 2007. Id probably be shitposting on IMDB in the Battlestar Galactica or LOST message board, also Lostpedia.

>Sup Forums will never discuss a show this based ever again
>LOST general threads will never ever come back

WHYYY CAN'T I STOP MASTURBATINGGG

really gets the penis pumping

You have nice things to look back on. Some of us have been alone our entire lives, had shitty experiences from childhood until adulthood. Doesn't make it any better, but there's always people worse off than yourself.

>2006
>it's user takes a year long break from college after almost getting committed to a mental institution for suicidal ideation episode

i don't miss it

>having certain thoughts is illegal
land of the """"""free""""""

Just saw Apocalypto, surely this will solidify Gibson as one of the top directors of Hollywood. I have the feeling he's about to churn out movies for the next few years.

Is this a deleted scene from K-Pax?

>2006
>about halfway through the user's fall from grace story arc
oh man, 2005-2010 was some crazy writing. I... I wonder how they could get all these ideas...

never4get

Nothing is going to stop Mel now!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wFvUdt9BQhU

I think it looks cool

YO GUYS WHADUUP

The hype was real when I saw this for the first time. I remember looking through new trailers/teasers and saw "Transformers" and thought it was a new animated movie, and was shocked when I saw that it was going to be live action. I honestly couldn't believe it.

Thoughts?

The guy on the left looks kind of familiar..

It absolutely was. I had no idea about Transformers, but this trailer looked sick, and now I've seen every movie

I remember cramming in front of my cousin's shitty CRT computer display to watch this and the Twilight Princess trailers. We were so fucking hyped for Transformers it was unreal...

I'm going to do great things and my friends and I will be together forever!

You guys seen the new episode of My Name is Earl?

I just spent an hour watching this and a few other years I´m nostalgic about, fuck you

I was deeply unhappy in 2006. But it was better than this.

>2006
>kv in 9th/10th grade
>2016
>kv and unemployed with master's degree

Only two more years and the prediction in Pluto Nash will become true

>tfw dad won't buy me runescape membership

Is that the guy from the Mummy? He's having a great career. Going from strength to strength.

What went so fucking right?

>Steve Irwin died 10 years ago.

End me

Goddamn this show is so good. I can't for the final showdown with Sylar. It's going to be epic!

Prefer Greys Anatomy desu

hey guys, check my trollface oc

Movie of the year.

Not even close.

Many such cases!

I just want to say that it's wonderful to be happily married in this year of 2006. I simply couldn't imagine being divorced and endlessly depressed, say, a decade from now.

Literally I was in Mosul, Iraq, when Saddam was hung (pretty sure to the day, ten years ago).

Stupid shit abounded that day, more so than most.

Not my photo, and I will not post any of mine, PerSec.

Iraq was going to shit then, it went

>yfw Chocolate Rain is actually about the everyday struggles of the black american

How long did it last?

>Trollface
>06
That was 07 at the very earliest you fucking newfaggot, and it wasn't really popular until '08 / '09.

Tell us stories uncle user

Lord of the Rings was the only good bit

>porch monkey

Hanged*

>Twilight Princess sucks
>Red Steel sucks
>The motion controls aren't nearly as good as we all thought they would be
>Still no Smash Bros. or Mario Galaxy

It's only been out a month and it's already collecting dust.

It'll get better though, right?

>*insert Borat joke*

I took this picture in January of '10 after the ninth time I shoveled off my driveway.

don't worry my man, Melee 2 will be fucking amazing.

that gameplay from melee will be back and better than ever!

The Departed > Apacalypto > Children of Men >>>>>>>> Babel

That too. Might be other stuff I'm forgetting, but overall the movie was pretty bad. Smith has never lived up to his early promise