Crybaby Mexicans

Why are mexicans such crybabies over dumb shit when they have tons of real problems?

A hat in a video game, really?

Plz bully mexicans

Other urls found in this thread:

aristeguinoticias.com/0407/kiosko/embajada-de-argentina-se-deslinda-de-insultos-al-futbol-mexicano/
youtube.com/watch?v=N4ohiTjFOPc
youtu.be/RJXwjNAwFZ8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mexicans never asked for the sombrero to be removed dipshit, its fucking stupid liberal white people

>Why are mexicans such crybabies over dumb shit when they have tons of real problems?

Says America

That was probably crybaby Americans aka Chicanos, an actual Mexican wouldn't be bothered by that

>japan makes a game and includes sombrero hat mario for little kids
>wahhhh we are proud mexicans and it offends us
>get it removed

good job, now I won't have to think of mexishits while playing it if I ever do.

Why are mexicans so thin skinned?

Yeah, I did :^)

Mexicans, more like Mexicunts

CHI

Well, you could be out and about in the world helping somebody but instead you're making stupid threads on one of Sup Forums's least important boards.

So happy mexican culture will never be in video games again. Good job bullying Nintendo :^)

Mexicans actually loved it, it was just American libtards and chicanos being retarded as usual.

Those were chicanos and libshits.
We have worse problems to deal with

Wtf why?

I guarantee you it was either white liberals or "Chicano" SJW's who pushed this.

Actual Mexicans generally don't give a shit about this kind of thing.

>Mexicans
Are you sure about that?

Mexicans were actually fine with the sombrero lmao
White people and lib Mexicans were the ones offended

Do Frenchies find this offensive?

I'm confused. Could a few more of you come in here and make this exact same point a few more times so that maybe I can understand?

And the worst thing is that, in the end, those people won't ever play that stupid game. They may not even like videogames to begin with.

Mis huevos están en la boca de tu mama.

Sure
Op is acting like a crybaby and asking for people to bully Mexico for a non issue that he created on his head. The issue so far had nothing to do with Mexicans.

>jackreboir

Be honest, wouldn't you love it if there was a Mario which celebrated your country's traditions?

He always does though

>not cowboys
>not pilgrims
>not patriots
I am dissapointed desu

We got this, its just a boring re-skin. Honestly I'm jealous of mexico.

Most likely this. Mexicans love their own culture and love seeing it portrayed in media.
It's libbies who keep pointing out problems which didn't exist before they mentioned it.

muh culture

>didn't even give him an uncle sam hat
What an utter fucking failure

Fun fact:
No actual Mexicans were against this.

Only dirty CH*canos and wh*tes were against this.

what race are you?

>good job, now I won't have to think of mexishits while playing
The Mexican Level and asombrero Mario are still on the game. Stop getting triggered for nothing

>libtads and chicanos don't complain when a food company known as ''Tacobell'' makes ''tacos'' that are absolute fucking shit, and they get away with it
>but they do complain for when a videogame company from Japan uses a sombrero and maracas

Can someone nuke the states near the Mexico/US border?

i have seen many of them complain about taco bell

so op's tweet is bullshit?

>buckaroos
>usamerican

Serious question, how is this offensive?

Liberals are retards

Whats a buckaroo?

Nope. Everyone here was happy to have Mariochi in the game. It was chicanos raised among all Americans who got triggered. You know like any other gringo does. Like you getting triggered for it being removed.

The tweet says they took it from the cover tbf, never from the game

Nop, because we have sense of humor

Jump with me, grab coins with me, oh yeah!

>French humor

Do these spics think that the sombrero and mustache were some sort of asstec feather dress or something? Italians were wearing that shit before American Indians could even grow mustaches. Same with the ukulele and Roman Catholicism. They are the one's who appropriated it from REAL Latins.

Mario is Italian-American.

>t. Giuseppe DeMarco

Another word for cowboy
Derived from the Spanish word "vaquero"

sounds like chicanos rather than mexicans

There were both mexican and american cowboys my friend. Also alot of native americans were cowboys too.

Aztecs are not Hispanic. I don't even know what point areally you ting to make desu

They do the same with us in general... Recently a football player said that the mexican league is garbage and boring.

Mexicans went full mad in all over the internet, and they even made a change.org to the argentine embassy in Mexico. Finally the embassy had to make a fucking comunicate saying basically "we have nothing to do, pls leave us in peace" thanks to the twitter trolls.

aristeguinoticias.com/0407/kiosko/embajada-de-argentina-se-deslinda-de-insultos-al-futbol-mexicano/

Literally they're the cancer on the spanish internet sphere.

I disagree, I think peru and brazil are worse.

Chicano detected

Yes peruavians are also very butthurt, but at least they're in all the videos related with Peru (upload a video with "peru" in the title and you're going to receive thousands of them in the comment box)... Mexicans in the other hand are everywhere, I've seen this harassment to a random milf just because she make tacos in the wrong way...

youtube.com/watch?v=N4ohiTjFOPc

I don't see brazilians very often, our country has good relation with them so I dont find hues annoying... But here in this board sometimes they're quite ""special"" aka stupid 2bh

We didn't give a shit about Mario wearing a sombrero.
Just like we didn't give a shit about Speedy Gonzales

It's the fat libtard Americans the ones who are getting offended in "our behalf"

So go and blame your shitty "political correct" agenda cum-guzzling I'M WITH HER faggots.

This, however is kinda offensive, because unlike the previous example, which was innocent, this one serves post-2003 American propaganda towards France and is an insult and a lie.

But hey, if you find it funny, go ahead and use it, I'm just saying all that because you asked if the other meme was offensive

Kek

I'm not a beaner, but all the beans I know actually thought the sombrero Mario was great. The only people I've noticed complaining about the sombrero Mario were the fat white chicks who claim to be gamer girls but don't even know who King Koopa is.

Chicanos did it, not us. We love sombreros in Mexico.

No, I don't

that's because you're a proxy man

Was it considered humorous before the Iraq stuff happened?

>yet another CHI problem
When will the CHI problem ever end?

.>i loved this character as a child
sorry mexicobro

She kind of went full retarded though

>i have seen many of them complain about taco bell
It sucks. It's not even Tex Mex. It's cheap junk food for when you've given up on life or are really drunk.

youtu.be/RJXwjNAwFZ8

i dunno

That was a good series but it kinda fell apart at the end

>this one serves post-2003 American propaganda towards France and is an insult and a lie.
It's from WW2 and I think the British had a hand in the surrender monkey jokes.

That change.org thing is completely false

It was actually a nice touch from Nintendo. But yeah, it was chicanos, whites, and African Americans getting all up in the pants over it. Seems they're the only ones to jump up and shout, "cultural appropriation" when they just stfu and stick to complain about whitey.

>that are absolute fucking shit

So they match yours, then.

>The only people crying cultural appropriation are those who have no culture
Makes sense.

It wasn't us

Beaners were actually very proud of it (and same for us Frogs if Mario was dressed with a beret and a marinière) but infortunately the SJW whites and the butthurt chicanos started their shitstorm complains.

don't know anything about this, but it's most likely this

m8, we proudly wear cocks on our head, we won't be offended by something like this

Peruvians flood all Youtube videos about Chilean food and Mexican food, just go to any video about it

If sjdubs were around back inna day they wouldve had a field day with amingo from marvel vs capcom 2

Reminder americans tried to remove Speedy Gonzales to not offend mexicans when they actually love him as fucks.

>this is considered white in los Estados Judíos de Latinoamérica

It's sad mexicans get so upset they ruin video games.

To be fair the one who cried about it was some canadian chicana

>Mexicans had cowboys too
>Therefore Americans didn't have them

It's kind of true though.
They were derived from Mexican culture

They were derived from the lifestyle in that area. It wasn't any more Mexican than it was Anglo. They had to herd cattle in a lawless frontier.

baka at everyone saying this is okay. This is violence against mexicans who are facing oppression under trump. these microaggressions have to be ended

kys white boi

watching sjws getting slapped down always makes my day

Unironically this.
Cowboys/Vaqueros are a Calexico texmex thing

this is probably more offensive to them

>wasn't any more Mexican than it was Anglo.
This is completely false it wasn't derived from Anglo at all. If you want to trace it back to its origins you might as well say Spain.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboy

That shit got spammed in Sup Forums and each time the spics said they didn't give a fuck.

Also OP is a cock gurgling faggot.

Do you guys buy cock sauce?

This. Fucking libcucks ruining shit for no damn reason, Goddamn what a joyless lot of people, they really do need to get dealt with.